* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

JETS and BRONCOS

Go down

JETS and BRONCOS

Post by weasel_ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Broncos send TE Fleener and 2013 5th

For

Jets 2013 1st and 3rd

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JETS and BRONCOS

Post by weasel_ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Broncos trade WR Julio Jones

For

Jets 2013 1st, WR Floyd and LOLB Williams

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Unless those first round picks are 1st and 2nd overall - I have to call TRADE RAPE here!

Weasel was belly aching my trade of OKUNG Gordon UNDERWOOD (which after I explained and showed the improvement in UNDERWOOD, nobody could complain...)

But this trade is extreme....

Julio jones is an elite player - top 20 fantasy draft player and FLEENER is arguably the best TE in the game - what number pick were your first round picks?
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcolon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Rape !!!!!

Dcolon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:Unless those first round picks are 1st and 2nd overall  - I have to call TRADE RAPE here!

The picks are number 28 and 29... But chizz522 is a big boy - I am sure he had reasons for the deal - but my problem is 2 fold:

1) Weasel has been the biggest complainer of other people trades but this trade is worse then any trade I have seen....

2) I bet half the league would have gave chizz522 a better deal then he got... But to chris Defense he had both player OTB for weeks (honestly I never thought I would have a chance at landing either player - that's my mistake for not asking about JJ - and that's weasels benefit...)

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 pm

damn if i knew julio was goin 4 cheap i would put together a hell of a offer, just figured a #32 1st goin bck chizz way wouldn't entice him at all

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:16 pm

It's going to be hard to top this deal. Lets see what happens week 3 when the Jets and Broncos play. I was he'll bent on trading my two 1st round picks for an elite player. I offered to various team around the league primarily for top flight WR. We were negotiating for Fleener back and forth and I asked for Julio. He said he would trade him to me if I stopped haggling the Fleener deal. So I said OK I'm good faith and have more then I wanted for Fleener and then got a little more my way for Julio. If you look at it as all one big deal its pretty even. Fleener is a bit over rates by the group his skills aren't really that great he's just athletic. Evaluate the two deals together and I think it's fair. Not to mention how expensive Julio is

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained Fellas!!!

Great trade by Weasel... He always finds someone he can annoy until they say yes....

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm

weasel_ wrote:It's going to be hard to top this deal.   Lets see what happens week 3 when the Jets and Broncos play.  I was he'll bent on trading my two 1st round picks for an elite player.  I offered to various team around the league primarily for top flight WR.   We were negotiating for Fleener back and forth and I asked for Julio.   He said he would trade him to me if I stopped haggling the Fleener deal.   So I said OK I'm good faith and have more then I wanted for Fleener and then got a little more my way for Julio.   If you look at it as all one big deal its pretty even.   Fleener is a bit over rates by the group his skills aren't really that great he's just athletic.  Evaluate the two deals together and I think it's fair.   Not to mention how expensive Julio is

Dude u cannot justify this trade... And why people are giving you grief is because you are the leader of criticizing other trades that people do....

After this deal you forfeit your rights to "cry trade rape" - once you are confirmed "major trade rapist" you cannot bitch about other people who get insane deals to their benefit....

GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Great trade for the Jets mos-deff the trade of the year

Great job by Weasel accumulating all those draft pix and then selling them for premier player in Julio and a great piece in Fleener

Chizz I'm sure has his own reasons its not like he is short on O-pkaymakers

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum