* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Redskin... Buccs trades

Go down

Redskin... Buccs trades

Post by mhshreder on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Trade 1:
Buccs: 3rd rounder
for
Redskins: 6th rounder

Trade 2:
Redskins: R. Okung 86 overall LT
for
Buccs: T. Underwood WR 77 overall and 4th round pick.
mhshreder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redskin... Buccs trades

Post by weasel_ on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 pm

What's this bullshit deal right here ? Underwood and a 4 for a 86 LT? Come on man

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mhshreder on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 pm

I have Bruce Campbell too who is an 85 overall. I needed speed at wr. Question are you good at anything else in life besides bitching?
mhshreder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

weasel_ wrote:What's this bullshit deal right here ?  Underwood and a 4 for a 86 LT?  Come on man
here we go weasel - the king of whiners! Thus is a legit trade...

Underwood is a solid WR he is 27 years old - 6 feet 1 inch and has 95 SPEED - 84 CATCH IN TRAFFIC - 85 ROUTE RUNNING - his AWARENESS is 80 and he is a great RUN BLOCKER and is 84 overall...

OKUNG is not what he use to be he is at best 86 overall (and i have seeen him as low as 77 overall depending on his scheme...) - in addition he is HUGELY INJURY PRONE!

In addition OKUNG plays at the probably deepest position in the game - there are a tonne of QUALITY - YOUNG - SOLID offensive tackles - this makes the DEMAND of offensive tackles LOW & the SUPPLY of tackles HIGH...

on the other had - WRs with 95 speed, great route running and great catch in traffic or not so plentiful (and every team wants at least 2 of these players - and often they want 5) so the DEMAND for this type of player is HIGH and the SUPPLY is LOW!

* typical weasel - jumping to conclusions before he knows the facts... This is a legit trade!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum