* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ishitonpplo2 - PANTHERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ishitonpplo2 - PANTHERS

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm

ishitonpplo2 is a lot better playter then his record and prior year repuatation suggests! HE IS FAR FROM AN EASY WIN!

WE HAD AN INADVERTAIN DC - and he was winning 13-0! (i couldnt buy a break - and he was playing well...) when we restarted - he INSISTED that we play ZERO - ZERO (even though i told him i that he shoudl get his points...) butr to his credit- HE RESTARTED THE GAME ZERO - ZERO and that ended up biting him in the ass - BUT HUGE RESPECT TO HIM - most guys would have took the points (which there is no shame in...) - but starting zero - zero I GIVE HIM FULL CREDIT FOR - KUDOS!

As always - he moves the rock on the ground well... Looks to run inside handoffs vs DIME and DOLLAR defenses...

Be careful who has in at QB - he will slip TEBOW in (instead of TEBOW) and tries to do QB run plays - He hasnt perfected the read option yet - but when he does this could be a deadly change of pace tactic for him...

When he throws the ball - he looks to hit the SLOT in crossing routes - so USER COVER that player in 3rd and long...

He has STEVEN JACKSON at FB so look for big runs by the FB - and he showed he could run the veer triple option - that could be a real big advantage if he developed it more (especially with JACKSON being the upback - u have to honour him as both a blocker and a ballcarrier - THATS DEADLY!)

In our first game where we ended up having a DC - he play disciplined - and took multiple sacks instead of throwing into coverage - however in the second game he did force a couple of passes that ended up being picked off...

Plus a couple times he tried to scramble but ended up causing an even bigger loss then if he would have just took the sack - but i am sure thats nothing that happens consistently...

he looks to use the HIT STCIK and does it well - plus he has a couple players with nice HIT POWER - Rey Maluaga and rookie SS Thomas are players u wanna watch... but these big hits can be cause big runs when he misses - but he is pretty accurate with HIT STCIK so dont count on a miss - and cover that ball up!

in the end ishitopplo2 is a solid player - that you need to respect - if you dont he will HURT YOUR PLAYERS WITH BIG HITS - and can squaeeze a win out vs anyone in this league!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top