* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

JETS - Weasel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JETS - Weasel

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:06 pm

His gm is very medicore

He run gm USE TO BE GOOD - now it's just average.... but he committed to run gm so be prepared to stop the run...

On passing diowns u need to make some adjustments...

His QB is pryor - not much of an arm but can run like the wind!

Get yourself 2 SPEEDY DEs - play a four man line... Put the speedy DEs at the the two DTs spots AND SPY THEM! (IF YOU ONLY SPY 1 PLAYER HE WILL RUN AROUND HIM!!!)

hAVE YOUR 2 BEST PASS RUSHERS AT DE - (whether that is OLB or DE...)... Force PRYOR to pass - thats not his strenth - but watch weasel using playmaker pass - he is developing that skill and its tuff to defend...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JETS - Weasel

Post by weasel_ on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

I take pride in the fact this scouting report has gotten the most views. But keep in mind fellas greener lost this game.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 am

That's really dumb guys,, if you are up against a good player you better slow down the game ... I don't know what is cheese about that where I'm from we call that smart
Play to win

Lot of hypocritical posts I'm really disappointed in how un-logical some good players sound on this post.

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top