* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2017 week 5 power rankings

Go down

2017 week 5 power rankings

Post by weasel_ on Wed May 15, 2013 3:14 pm

According to Madden

1. Lions 4-0
2. Browns 4-0
3. Jaguars 4-0
4. Cardinals 4-0
5. Eagles 4-0
6. Giants 4-0
7. Dolphins 3-0
8. Buccaneers 3-1
9. Ravens 3-1
10. Steelers 3-1

According to WEASEL_

1. Steelers 3-1. Still deserve the #1 spot as they remain the 4x champions. The week 1 loss to the Ravens was in the division which is to be expected, every week this team is favored to win its matchup regardless home or away

2. Lions 4-0. kavorka has his team out the gate roaring. 2 Big road division wins vs the Bears and Vikings in weeks 2&3 has this team in prime position to earn a division championship

3. Giants 4-0. #1 defense in the league. They say defense wins championships. This organization has been knocking on the door for a few years now. Business as usual in the NFC east for the GMEN as they await tree first matchup with the Eagles (4-0)

4. Browns 4-0. The dog pound is a proud group these days. Cleveland keeps momentum even with former MVP Ray Rice missing last 2 games with a ruptured disc. DMC has filled in just fine at HB acquired via trade from Jacksonville after the injury. What will the offense look like when Rice returns ?

5. Eagles 4-0. QB David Wolfe is coming into his own and is looking like a PRO BOWLer. Right in the mi in the NFC this year good defense mixed with a steady offense equals WINS

6. Cardinals. 4-0. The paper champions are looking good once again. The division seems to be locked up already in week 5 as the other three teams in the division have 3 or more losses each. Rookie RB Griggs has replaced Adrian Peterson in the lineup in a head scratcher that has the all pro offended

7. Jaguars 4-0. Mike Vick still doing it at age 38 and hasn't lost a step or any Arm strength. "It's the good weather here in Florida". Vick says. coach LILreen was under scrutiny after trading DMC to the Browns but has checked off two more win since. Dangerous team moving forward this season

8. Dolphins 3-0. Big matchup with the 7th ranked jaguars week 5 coming off a bye. Are the fish ready to take the next step ? Impressive come from behind win week 2 vs the Patriots can be validated with a win week 5.

9. Ravens 3-1. With a big win week 1 vs the Steelers. Baltimore has put the NFL on notice that they are ready to play and win any given Sunday. Arian Foster leads the League with 9 rushing Tds in the first 4 games and isn't looking to slow down

10. Vikings 2-2. Should probably be higher in the list but the bad start doesn't look good. WHAT'S GOING ON IN MINNESOTA ??? Speed guru DColon has his hands on rookie RB Mark Wood in hopes I add a 5th gear to this bahemouth.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 week 5 power rankings

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed May 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Pretty tough falling in the ranking when you win all your games in a way that if there was a "mercy" rule - the games would have been over at halftime! LOL!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Won all those games vs scrub bums that's why I give the paper champions the 6 spot . All the top 5 teams I would favor over the cardinals .

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 on Wed May 15, 2013 9:15 pm

#2 according to weasel?? Now that's what I'm talkin about!! Haha. Great post as usual.
Greener, just like weasel said, it also matters who you got those wins against, and if they were on the road.
P.S. what is this 'paper champions' title ??

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 am

Vikes still in the 2 spot to me

Damn the Liions have really improved !!

Still really early to call it a lot of football left but the list is even with NFC and AFC

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Thu May 16, 2013 9:31 am

We need a C

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Thu May 16, 2013 9:32 am

We need to start a C'mon Man list !!

Lol

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

kavorka2 wrote:#2 according to weasel?? Now that's what I'm talkin about!! Haha. Great post as usual.
Greener, just like weasel said, it also matters who you got those wins against, and if they were on the road.
P.S. what is this 'paper champions' title ??

my point is that i was rated #3 to start - not my fault my opponents were weak - i beat them as handedly as u could - not saying i should go up - but no reason i should fall - havent failed in anyway - so why should i fall?

and lets look at Browns schedule - 3 of the 4 wins the Browns have had have been vs equally weak teams - what have they done to warrant a move up? - They certainly havent beat anyone ahead of them in the top 6...

Same goes for Giants and Eagles - 4 of the 5 wins by Gaints have been against weak teams and the Eagles 3 of 4 wins have been vs weak opponents - they both have not had any monumental wins so far!

I think my point stands - i Have done nothing to warrant me falling in the ratings - and the 3 teams you had leap frog me have had all but 1 of their wins against weak teams - and their only wins are against players NOT rated as high as me - so the combo of having nothing negative in my results - and only a single "MARGINAL win of note" - with the rest of the wins vs weak teams by the the 3 teams that leap frogged me - makes the decision to put them ahead of me in the rankings questionable...

GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz on Thu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Point makes sense to me Green....
More importantly has the NFC surpassed the AFC ??

BtW
Chizz is a Quaility opponent in my book

broadway_blitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 on Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 pm

I think collectively , NFC has the better players. But AFC has the guy that appearently nobody can beat in playoffs.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcolon on Fri May 17, 2013 1:27 pm

I should have only one loss, the loss to the Seahawks was a fluke he quit when I was up 28 and it gave him the win check the box score, but as you'll see my running game is back and that should put me back where I belong

Dcolon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum