* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Do u need to RUN BETWEEN THE TACKLES? HB BLOUNT otb!

Go down

Do u need to RUN BETWEEN THE TACKLES? HB BLOUNT otb!

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am

This isnt the standard roster BLOUNT either - i have put a TON of XP into his CARRY rating - HIS FUMBLE ISSUE IS NOW FIXED! (and has a carry rating over 90!) - This was his big criticism - but its a non-issue now!

so if your tired of:

- your RBs falling down when u run into the back of an OLINEMEN...

or

- defenses spreading out (taking away D gap) because they know u cannot run between the tackles...

or

- if u need that short yardage back to get those key first downs...

or

- You need that POUNDER that can hold a lead for you and RUN THE BALL: even when the DEFENSE KNOWS U R GOING TO RUN...

or

- You need that 2nd head of a 2 headed monstor running attack...

then BLOUNT is available - not to often a YOUNG - 90_ overall RB comes available - EVEN LESS WHEN ITS A 250 POUND RB BEAT LIKE BLOUNT!

i AM LOOKING FOR A HIGH END WR or TE in return - i have lots of "solid" players in the late 70 and early 80s - dont want a bunch of them - I NEED A TOP OF THE LINE PLAYER!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum