* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

REPORT ALL DCs HERE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: REPORT ALL DCs HERE!

Post by fhpt317! on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 am

Greenmasters LG.

Just had a gm DC vs TERP_617.

Was up 24-0 late in 3rd qtr when game disconnected.

fhpt317!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

General_Hon League BROWARDGOONS

He was up during the second quarter about to be half time. I know it was an unintentional dc. We even messaged each other as soon as the d'c occurred and he said it kicked him off the servers even though I was still connected to them.

jsteele14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 am

General_Hon wrote:Greener LG vs BBrooks. Both teams were 4-0, exciting matchup. I went up 21-0 no connection problems then suddenly it started lagging when I would find an open receiver or when I would be in position for another user pick on the shake/post route he liked to throw deep middle.

28-0 2nd qtr it got worse and seemed to be at convenient times for him. Game dropped as I was breaking to pick off another post route with my FS 28-7.

We restarted and put score back to 28-7 late 2nd qtr with him in posession of ball. 3rd Qtr I'm up 35-7, he throws another user pick to me CB and game freezes, jerks a few times, then disconnects.

Devoted 3 hours to playing the one game. Have to play again since he is in my division at end of season so hopefully it's a legit experience.

this was 1 of the reasons this player was removed from PS3MG - sorry this happened to you bro...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 am

fhpt317! wrote:Greenmasters LG.

Just had a gm DC vs TERP_617.

Was up 24-0 late in 3rd qtr when game disconnected.

Yerp is gone - glearly wasnt a good fit when he pulls bs like this...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Cantbeat93 Disconnected admittingly, Cantbeat Vs Bigmullet, Greener Lg

I was losing 7-3, i had just got a huge 1st down to Cantbeat93 42 yd line with 3:40 secs left in Game. Then immediate disconnect, and he admitted doing so. Then i get no response from commish, and get a loss in the sim, i sent messages and no response, he disconnected cause his stats were horrible even though he was winning

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Bigmullet wrote:Cantbeat93 Disconnected admittingly, Cantbeat Vs Bigmullet, Greener Lg

I was losing 7-3, i had just got a huge 1st down to Cantbeat93 42 yd line with 3:40 secs left in Game. Then immediate disconnect, and he admitted doing so. Then i get no response from commish, and get a loss in the sim, i sent messages and no response, he disconnected cause his stats were horrible even though he was winning

i heard from cantbbeat that nite - and told him to RESTART THE GAME - where the inadvertain DC happened (and thats what canttbeat83 said it was) - not sure why anyone would cause a DC in a game they were winning - especially when the other team hasnt scored a TD all game -

Because u werent available to restart the game - the game was SIMed - if u wouldnt have logged off - u could have restarted
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TRO 84 disconnected down 75-14 with 3:30 left in 4th

Post by weasel_ on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Washed out my NFL record 7 rushing Tds with ray rice that would have earned him over 60,000 XP for the game. Inadvertent? Ps3maddengroup you be the judge

Last three scores of the game were a pick 6 a punt return for a TD and a fumble return for a TD.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

weasel_ wrote:Washed out my NFL record 7 rushing Tds with ray rice that would have earned him over 60,000 XP for the game. Inadvertent? Ps3maddengroup you be the judge

Last three scores of the game were a pick 6 a punt return for a TD and a fumble return for a TD.

Sounds intentional to me, especially with that score and the amount of time remaining.

I will say, you probably could have prevented your opponent from disconnecting if you followed etiquette though. Not a guarantee, but scoring 75 points with 3+ minutes remaining will really demoralize a guy, and give them motive to quit.

The etiquette isn't mandatory, but it's respectful and certainly decreases your chance of disconnection. Here are some examples which applied to you -

when up by 28 (OR MORE):
do not return interception farther than the interception point
DO NOT RETURN KICKS PAST the 30
fair catch every single punt

There's absolutely no excuse for quitting, don't get me wrong. But with Madden 13's XP feature there have been a lot of guys running up scores so they can increase their players' ratings. Unfortunately for guys on the receiving end of these scores, the aggravation and frustration begins to build up and gives them more reason to quit.

I don't mean to direct this toward yourself, but overall it's been something on my mind and I want to address it soon.

McNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

I wasn't throwing the ball I was running it te whole second half he was running hurry up trying to get back into the game. Some guys have said lay off of guys so they don't quit but I'm trying to compete with the top players in te leagues. Beastmode
Dcolon
Riptillman

Those three consistently put up big numbers and there players progress Insane amounts if I'm close to some type of record I'm gona go for it. I had jut gone threw my toughest stretch of my schedule lost 3 straight to
Cirooklyn chizz and Tillman was trying toget my guys back hot and on teach again I'm 4-4. It's disrespect to the fullest!!! My time wasted by a sore LOOSER.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I told greener before the season started that this was going to be a problem. Now he has these stat thresholds to not break which I think is horse dung. I think 8 min quarters are to long. Leaves to much time for comebacks and to much time for blow outs. 7min qt are cool had the game been 4 mins shorter I would have had 21 less points as the last 3 scores were all special teams and defense. A 53-14 game is still a blowout but its not as bad as a 75-14 loss. Would keep the stats more real and the games wouldn't get out of hand as much. But it's on 8 min and look what's happening. Go look at the weekly schedules In all the leagues someone drops 70 every week in every league. I've taken my lumps been blow out a bunch of times I start working on new plays or get XP for guys and run the clock as much as possible. I was robbed man of a great game with my RB who is having an MVP season. Just ain't right

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 am

I hope Notre Dame don't DC this game! LMFAO

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am

Oh wow Alabama just went for a 4th and 1 on the ND 35 yard line up 28-0 !!! So un "sim" like !!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!! Please don't quit the game ND

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 am

Oh Alabama uses their DT as a FB....

Is that un "sim". ?

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hpee on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 pm

played grimreefer in chizz lg and it conveintly lagged when i was in position to score or catch a pick

Hpee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hpee on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 pm

weasel_ wrote:I told greener before the season started that this was going to be a problem. Now he has these stat thresholds to not break which I think is horse dung. I think 8 min quarters are to long. Leaves to much time for comebacks and to much time for blow outs. 7min qt are cool had the game been 4 mins shorter I would have had 21 less points as the last 3 scores were all special teams and defense. A 53-14 game is still a blowout but its not as bad as a 75-14 loss. Would keep the stats more real and the games wouldn't get out of hand as much. But it's on 8 min and look what's happening. Go look at the weekly schedules In all the leagues someone drops 70 every week in every league. I've taken my lumps been blow out a bunch of times I start working on new plays or get XP for guys and run the clock as much as possible. I was robbed man of a great game with my RB who is having an MVP season. Just ain't right
I agree wit weasle qtr lenght is to high... its impossible not to put up pionts, and some would say run the score but its eight minutes .....how much running the clock can u do????

Hpee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 pm

I avg 45 points a game right now that's alot. 4 less minutes would make a huge difference in the pace of these games. Also sometimes guys still call timeouts or pass three plays I'm a row when down a bunch of scores.... Ido t know I just pray guys don't quit as of late as I never do wen I get my ass whooped

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Hpee wrote:
weasel_ wrote:I told greener before the season started that this was going to be a problem. Now he has these stat thresholds to not break which I think is horse dung. I think 8 min quarters are to long. Leaves to much time for comebacks and to much time for blow outs. 7min qt are cool had the game been 4 mins shorter I would have had 21 less points as the last 3 scores were all special teams and defense. A 53-14 game is still a blowout but its not as bad as a 75-14 loss. Would keep the stats more real and the games wouldn't get out of hand as much. But it's on 8 min and look what's happening. Go look at the weekly schedules In all the leagues someone drops 70 every week in every league. I've taken my lumps been blow out a bunch of times I start working on new plays or get XP for guys and run the clock as much as possible. I was robbed man of a great game with my RB who is having an MVP season. Just ain't right
I agree wit weasle qtr lenght is to high... its impossible not to put up pionts, and some would say run the score but its eight minutes .....how much running the clock can u do????

I think it's ok if scores get a little run up my team in VIP is playing horrible D , I couldn't get my team to stop a deep route I knew was comin or the run with in the first 2-3 yards with ease anyway ..

So the guy had to play basically scared to score n imagine ur CBS getting picks n you can scorec..or week 17 you need 260 yards rushing and u run the clock out but still win by a huge margin.. It's not unfair to try and hit your goals .. I could get ints or tackles/sacks on D and reach goals and bc the score you can't reach your goals ? Not fair..
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

View user profile http://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Just got disconnected on by I LOVE ARIOLA last night after receiving a warning from the comishioner GREENER in VIP league that if I didn't start running the ball my opponent was going to quit. I thought quoting was by all means unexceptable but here I am being punished now for "running up the score". I don't get a CPU game and ARIOLA doesn't face punishment. Not only was I told I will not get my win which I deserve and a CPU game to best duplicate my stats in the game that was disconnected onpurpose by I LOVE PENIS... IM GETTING PUNISHED WITH A SIM GAME?! He gets to disconnect and gets a chance at a sim win I now have to suffer a simulation in which one I could loose affecting playoffs. He threw over 5 intersections. I'm now being robbed of valuable XP earned by my defense which is much harder to earn then on offense. I'm tired of the blatant lak of respect for me !!!! Bit here I am being told I have no respect for my opponents. Yes you are right I take the field with the aim of destroying the other team. I want the 56-0 win every game . I want a perfect passer rating. 250 yards rushing with my RB . Sacks and interceptions galore all at the expense of my opponent. I want my team tanked #1 in the standings as well as the stats in both offense and defense. I PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!!! I'm not I'm the league to baby sit scrub bums who suck at madden. MAKE A AAA league for the big millet and I love around of the world. I want in a big boy league only with people who are MAN enough to take a blow out loss and understand that it is THERE FAILT not MINE tht they suck and got there ass whooped on the field. MAN THE FUXK UUP!!

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Good point Johnny laggz. Progressing the players is a huge part of the strategy of the game this year. So it's on for GREEENER to gain massive amounts of XP by run ing the ball and leak g the league in rushing every year but its not ok for me to do the same in a different way with my players? Something is wrong with this picture. GREEENER has become a ruthless dictator

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm

weasel_ wrote:Good point Johnny laggz. Progressing the players is a huge part of the strategy of the game this year. So it's on for GREEENER to gain massive amounts of XP by run ing the ball and leak g the league in rushing every year but its not ok for me to do the same in a different way with my players? Something is wrong with this picture. GREEENER has become a ruthless dictator

Just wanna make it clear I think it's fair to aim for your goals I think we should adjust how much yards or w/e per position you're allowed to get before subbing .. Bc the goals really improve ur oline QB and RB .. That's a huge part of your roster as it improves back up Olinemen as well.
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 pm

I just don't want to get quit on and then be made out to be the villain. I'm not home I'm at work I'm being told I was just booted from all the league just now over this argument!

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm

weasel_ wrote:I just don't want to get quit on and then be made out to be the villain. I'm not home I'm at work I'm being told I was just booted from all the league just now over this argument!

pretty simple - DONT BE A COMPLETE STAT WHORE - and guys wouldnt quit on you... I asked u toi run the ball when you were up biug - u didnt - so wreap what u sow...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaQBKillas8667 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

all i read is the last couple entries...
first were talking about vip lg....isn't this the special invite lg....
my thinking is this lg us for dedicated players that can play... if this is suppose to b the best lg we have why are there limitations....
just my thinking... if i get blown out i try to get game done quicker...
i going go by what the rules state... but thats just my oppinion

DaQBKillas8667

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hpee on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

I PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!!! I'm not in the league to baby sit scrub bums who suck at madden. MAKE A AAA league for the big millet and I love around of the world. I want in a big boy league only with people who are MAN enough to take a blow out loss and understand that it is THERE FAILT not MINE MAN THE FUXK UUP!![/quote] from weasle

my point exactly weasle i go through the same thing ...lol... these to me are not complaints that should even be talked about ...complaints should be he didnt punt when he was suppose to... wr at te ....not he was winning and he keep on scoring....cry babies ....adjust and if u cant stop messing up greenerr lg and bounce quit ya crying and blaming folks for ur lack of madden skills.....thats just my opinion

Last edited by Hpee on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my statement is in weasle quote)

Hpee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 pm

I think maybe VIP should have lower limits on how badly ppl can beat others , how much your RB can run for and QB can throw for so on should be a higher total than normal .

Like I said I was getting blown out (fixed my game up finally still have my flaws but calmed myself down). I didn't care if ppl ran all over me I lack a De in one leagues so I have to protect that side way more as my teams young and developing .. But if you constantly attack it I'm betting u can get 300 yards .. Why should u be punished for being smart?

Also the whole out n your backups thing sorta sucks ..between goals and all it hurts but also if ur back up say TE gets hurt or RB and you NYL carry so many you could be screwed ..
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top