* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2 great WRs with huge XP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 great WRs with huge XP!

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 am

I have 2 excellent WRs (both over 6 feet tall) on my team that are being underused...

WR COLLIE - 90 catch - 89 catch in traffic - 84 spectacular catch - 87 route running - over 15 000 in XP - (and each week i add more!)

WR SHIPLEY - 80 catch - 81 catch in traffic - 72 spectacular catch - 66 route running - over 14000 in XP (and each weeek i add more!)

i amd not looking for a 1 for one or a bunch of lower rated players for either of these guys - WHAT I WANT IS TO UPGRADE A CURRENT POSITION I HAVE - This means i will give up 1 of these players in trade if i am able to UPGRADE another starting position i have - so the trade would include 1 of these WRs and a starter i have at another position - for a player that is BETTER the the starter i have...

Win - win trade -0 u get a highly competent WR and it doesnt cost you the loss of any other position (only a slight downgrade...)

Willing to listen to all offers - but with the trade deadline past - any deal would have to wait til we are birth eliminated from the playoffs (which will work out even better for you -= because by that time COLLIE and SHIPLEY will both have over 30 000 in XP you could use to develop them!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 great WRs with huge XP!

Post by johnnylagz17 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 pm

So you want a swap trade at Wr but also swap say a lb for a back up .

Like if your wrs a 75 overall and mines an 85. And I want your olb (example) and he's 85 and mines 75 we'd just switch both right ?

Also trade deadline?
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

View user profile http://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 pm

he doesn't want a WR; he wants another position of higher value

McNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm

I meant he'd swap though bc a 1-1 trade you can sometimes swap at another position . It's past trade deadline though so this would be for the offseason I'd wait for resigning a and cap room 1st oh and picks/rookies.
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

View user profile http://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top