* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ACCEL CLOCK( GREENNERRR READ0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACCEL CLOCK( GREENNERRR READ0

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:26 pm

I remember you making some big post on why accel clock is horrible and needs to be eliminated from Deathwish league...YET YOU ARE 7-1 with it on? I wonder how you've learned to manage and become successful? ummmmm, just food for thought,....LOL
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ACCEL CLOCK( GREENNERRR READ0

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:29 pm

YOU SAID: "this is not even bringing into consideration that the accel clock is handicaping players with specific playing styles - (from a FAIRNESS PERSPECTIVE this is a NO-BRAINER)... Ask yourself this - HOW WOULD U FEEL IF YOU WERE FORCED TO PLAY A GAME WHERE YOU HAD A RULE THAT SAID YOU COULDNT THROW TO TRIANGLE OR L1 RECEIVERS???/ This is the same kinda of handicap that the accel clock does to players who base their offensive strategy on defensive reads and adjustments!"

MY REPLY: accel clock HANDICAPED YOU TO A 7-1 RECORD. ARE YOU SAYING WITH IT ON YOU WOULD BE 8-0?
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

"complaining doesn't do anything but waste your breathe"

someone i know once wrote that...

i agree though, i just won't play in leagues without accel clock on problem solved.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

well - as the founder of this group - i am gratyedful to all my commishes - and i try to support them all by participatintg in their lgs -= regardless of setting

and i should be 8-0 - ithink my loss was a simulated game - as far as being handicapped - I AM SURE I WOULD BE WAY MORE EFFECTIVE WITH MY PRESNAP READS IF I HAD AN EXTRA 15 SECONDS - i havce formulated an abridged version - but its not nearly as detailed as i would like ity - but seems to be working ok so far - BUT COUL;D BE BVETTER - THATS FOR SURE...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top