* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Illegal Blitzes for M13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illegal Blitzes for M13

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:55 pm

i will post known illegal blitzes (aka as NANO) as i become aware of them - and i encourage everyone to add to this list...

note: I dont post what you have to do to engage the illegal blitz because i do not want to propergate its use (even outside of our LGs...)

Illegal Blitzes for Madden 13

Formation: 4-4 SPLIT
Play: LB Fire
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal Blitzes for M13

Post by CassiusRocknRoll on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 pm

GOOD JOB. I HOPE PPL ARE READING THIS.
CassiusRocknRoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am

4-6 Inside Blitz is banned - sorry to General Hon who told this to me ages ago - but i though he must have been adjust poorly - they is NO COUNTER to this blitz when your QB is under center - (which is just plan dumb - blitzes should be easier to counter while under center because u dont have to wait for the ball to travel for center to qb - u dont have to wait for qb to catch the ball (if its a good snap)... then u have to wait for qb to get in throwing position...) all this takes time - when under center u can snap - READ BLITZ and counter pass.... but u literally cant do a 3 step drop while under center with this blitz...

its outlawed...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top