* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Fed up with EA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fed up with EA

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 am

Idk if my other post went through yesterday about DNF...but if it did I was wrong. However, it still pisses me off that people can still disconnect with no reprocussions. Stemming back to last night, I've been crushing people so bad online that I've had a total of 5 people now straight up turn off their systems, and I don't get a win, the chance to look at stats...nothing. I know they turned their PS3's off because I was killing these players (up 3+ scores in each BEFORE half) and in none of those games did I once experience any kind of connection issues (even the kick meter was working well). I mean, can't EA institute a disconnect rule so I can see how Jahvid BEaST is putting up 200 a game? Mad
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fed up with EA

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:22 pm

hey, they DID say play games in half the time right?

simpler (all pro level dumbed down so anyone can play and score without knowing jack about football)

quicker (in your case, people quit halfway through or get D/C by ea's shitty servers)

deeper (in your pockets you dig if you want access features that USED to be included with the game, i.e. scouting and ultimate team..and progression)
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:40 pm

6 PLAYERS LAST NITE IN THE mADEN gROUP (THAT I KNOW OF) - COULDNT PLAY THEIR GAMES DUE TO ea SERVER ISSUES... we tried everything - booting players, resetting modems, alternate players playn on their behalf (in case it was their connection) - the results were always the same... EA online franchise servers are INCONSISTANT at best...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 pm

haha falcon
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile