* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ravens trade block

Go down

Ravens trade block

Post by boltssbbound on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 am

Stud Left tackle jake long is still available, Jeremy maclin is a luxury player at wide receiver, but he is young, fast, and talented and can be a super star in almost any system. Qb kevin kolb is on the block and is a high quality starter with good accuracy, MLB david hawthorne is a play maker who led the league in forced fumbles last season, FS malcolm jenkins is young with A potential and while he lacks ideal speed he is great in coverage, can deliver big hits, and has great ball skills to come up with interceptions. My biggest need is a 3-4 outside linebacker who can cover and rush the passer, but I would also be interested in interior O line help, a lockdown #1 corner, a starting safety, a quality 3-4 inside linebacker, or any other upgrades. I'm open to all offers for anybody on my team, as I'm not afraid to trade big name players if it makes my team as a whole better.

boltssbbound

View user profile

Back to top Go down