* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Going for it on 4th down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going for it on 4th down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

The rule is that beyond midfield you can always go for it on 4th down, correct? I'm not one to make ridiculous 4th down attempts but I believe that going for it on 4th and 1 is almost always an advantageous decision.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going for it on 4th down

Post by CassiusRocknRoll on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 pm

JUST PLAY SIM BALL
CassiusRocknRoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 pm

yea, i was playing some guy, he was around the 38 yard line on my side of the field. 4th and 11, i guess he thought he couldnt make the FG and went for it in the 1st quarter of the game. i guess its better than not punting it, but not sim in my mind. he was able to convert and scored.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 pm

kavorka2 wrote:yea, i was playing some guy, he was around the 38 yard line on my side of the field. 4th and 11, i guess he thought he couldnt make the FG and went for it in the 1st quarter of the game. i guess its better than not punting it, but not sim in my mind. he was able to convert and scored.

tghats at teh edge of teh grey area - kick a long FG (that u may miss if u suck at it and your opponent scrimages at 38...) or punt and likely get a touchback and net 18 yards - i think he should have kicked teh FG - but i can understand the gamble - but may not agree with it
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMediaEmpire on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm

If it is one play I hate the most on Madden 12 is the damn fade pass. People cheese with it all the time.
GameMediaEmpire

View user profile http://www.gmeforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum