* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MADDEN LAB VIDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDEN LAB VIDS

Post by falconfansince81 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 am

rather than trying to just post close games, i figure i'd ask around and see if anyone would like to play me and see themselves from your opponents perspective.

it helps me to see what mistakes i made, and what i could've done instead. i made this one last night with someone on here who requested a vid and created a section on my youtube page just for madden lab sessions for anyone who wants to watch themselves play and see where they improve.

scores don't matter, this is just a learning tool for anyone interested...pm me on psn falconfansince81. i'm not putting music or anything to it, just edited clips of all our decent plays/incomplete passes. here is an example:

falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MADDEN LAB VIDS

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Hey man, I'd be up for a game. I need to work on my offense a bit. Hit me up on PSN...Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 pm

will do, mics help but if not no big deal. if theres a specific d u want me to use or whatnot just lemme know and you can go back and look at yourself vs it, i'll psn u after work today. stuck here at the office til 5...and its a slow ass monday...
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 pm

No specific D. I noticed you're pretty high in the defensive categories in our (DW) league, so I figure if you run your normal defense that should be enough. I just need to work on calling my audibles and making reads with the accelerated clock. Unfortunately I don't have a headset anymore, but i don't think it will be necessary. I'll be in the chat on this site while we play though in case we do need to communicate.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sup

Post by videogameprojr on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

wat cam and cap card do u use
videogameprojr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cause

Post by videogameprojr on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 pm

i could do this we could have a maddengroup channel were we make up some weird email address or something
videogameprojr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

its just called a roxio cap card, but there are much better ones like dazzle that can record in hd. yeah it'd be REALLY sweet to broadcast games through ustream or something
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top