* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MG will use myleaguemanager for Madden 12

Go down

MG will use myleaguemanager for Madden 12

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Another great innovation introduced to us by our friends at Realball and PS3FL... myleaguemanager is a stats tracking site similar to what we seen at the extreme site (used by some of our old leagues) - the stats are virtually the same but myleaguemanager brings 1 awesome innovation to the game - SALARY CAP with a true FREE AGENT experience complete with a BIDDING SYSTEM FOR PLAYERS...

I was initially skeptical about the functionality of the salary cap system managed outside of EA SPORTS - but the way the system is synced with each individual league - its as close to seemless as you can get... You dont have to even wait for the commish to sync the LG to update transactions! If you drop a player during the Free agent period - you can initialize a sync for that individual transaction and your salary cap room / roster / free-agent bidding list will be automatically updated! (this instantly gives you the flexibility to open up cap room and devote that cap space to bidding on other players -w/o having to wait for the commish to sync the entire league!)...

The system is user friendly and intuitive... A few minutes on the site and you have the hang of it... Of course the stat tracking is fantastic pat of the site - we have certainly seen the benefits of customized stats and myleaguemanger meets the standard there as well...

So when u get the chance check out their site:

http://myleaguemanager.net

There is a demo available to illustrate the benefits of the site... I am certainly a believer - not to take away from extreme in anyway - but the salary cap / salary / free agent system system at myleaguemanager makes it a more complete site and i understand extreme is developing those functionalities as well but my experience has been that every new systems has BUGS - it makes sense to use the system that has been running successful with Madden for a while...

1 other aspect i have appreaciated is the content on the site... The writers are insightful... They focus their articles on Online Franchise play... myleaguemanager will be a great tool for the MG in Madden 12!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MG will use myleaguemanager for Madden 12

Post by Maddog on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

Ths is going to be a great addition to Madden 12, I cant wait to play in your salary cap league! but what hapens if Madden comes out with a salary cap in the game? They have been talking about it since Online franchise came out

Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

if the rumors are tru about online franchise not really changing anything then this would be an awesome idea to atleast have 1 league with salary cap involved

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Yea my other league uses LGManager, I am familiar with it. It has worked pretty well for us. We were pretty demanding about our FA and re-signing and I think we over complicated it for our selves. That lg is on hold now, and unless M12 really wows, it might not recover. However LGManager worked for us exactly how we expected, just be careful if you give any one else the ability to adjust players 'salary'.
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

dtigertron wrote:Yea my other league uses LGManager, I am familiar with it. It has worked pretty well for us. We were pretty demanding about our FA and re-signing and I think we over complicated it for our selves. That lg is on hold now, and unless M12 really wows, it might not recover. However LGManager worked for us exactly how we expected, just be careful if you give any one else the ability to adjust players 'salary'.

sounds like something bad happened here - was there a way for people to circumvent the integrity of the FA process? I just like to have all the info i can so that mistakes made by others are niot repeated by ourselves

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://maddengroup.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 pm

I haven't been on recently, I don't know what updates have been done in last say... 3 months. But in early days, we were using it. Any one the comish gave authority to, could change any players overall on any ones team on LM. Some people tried to tweak there numbers to 'afford' more talent, stuff like that. We had a system where you resigned for more than there overall, so those numbers had to be put in manually, and that is a big job in a 32 person league. So the comish would ask for help, and not everyone follows rules in those situations. Just have to have other people double check peoples work and stay on top of it.
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 pm

I know Buddah mentioned a salary cap league...it would help to prevent some ok players winning with stacked teams.
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:06 pm

bjcole26 wrote:I know Buddah mentioned a salary cap league...it would help to prevent some ok players winning with stacked teams.

not sure what buddha has planned over there at the other site - but we are committed to runnning the Madden Ultimate Strategist LG - completely new premise for Madden Online franchise:

Madden Ulimate Strategist league is for the keenest of team builders! It is a FANTASY DRAFT League... We play years 2,4,6,8,10 and SIM years 1,3,5,7,9 (allowing for us to have double drafts each season)... This DOUBLES the impact of TEAM BUILDING - to add an extra wrinkle, the LG will run under a SALARY CAP, including player salaries/contracts and with FULL FREE AGENT player bidding... To be successful in this LG, you will need to be both a solid STRATEGIST and excellent Madden Player to succeed! More specific Details provided within...''

if you want [b]more details or have questions about myleaguemanager - Ferek the creator of the site will be responding to all question in the thread we have started - plus there is already a good amount of info there now,,, the thread is:

http://maddengroup.forumotions.net/t5198-how-madden-ultimate-stretegist-lg-will-run
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum