* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

New CHAT BOX for Madden Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New CHAT BOX for Madden Group

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

After seeing the benefits of an active chat from sconn1 - we have imnplemented it in the Madden Group... Its the ame chat box they use at the PS3FL (and a big thankyou to sconn1 for implementing it to our board)...

This chat is active EVERYDAY - there is always guys in thius chat - I have been impressed how guys play games and cha at the same time during the game - almost an unfoffical play by play - i will try do this for my next game - and i encourage others to as well...

Its also a great MEETING PLACE to schedulke games - of ocourse text messages are great - and PSN messages are a no brainer - but this is a good place to try and track lg members down,...

Without a doubty it will be a great plac e to facilitate trades... easy way to negotiate and find the best deal...

I encourage all to use the chat - its a great new too lfor the benefit of MG members...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New CHAT BOX for Madden Group

Post by bigbuddah on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 am

finally after a long time requesting it to be moved to the top of the page.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 am

bigbuddah wrote:finally after a long time requesting it to be moved to the top of the page.

well i dont think where it is on the website is much of a deal - the big deal is that we have a chat that is used everyday and helps introduce the PS3FL to Madden Group Members and vice versa...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top