* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Double draft for last season???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double draft for last season???

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:28 am

Shamelessly stealing this idea from Sconn1 - i thought i would put this up for review and comments of GREENERRRRs lg membership...

What do u think if we play the upcomning season as a DOUBLE DRAFT year? We will have our current draft schedule for season 6 as is - and than SIM through an entire season (i know of a way we can circumvebnt the 30 minute requirement between advancing weeks) - than an hour after our upcoming draft we DRAFT AGAIN FOR YEAR 7!!!

I think this is a great idea and will make give new members a chance to make their team in the style of play that suits them - and it gives our Longer term players a chance to see the players they drafted develop...

Looking for feedback - what u guys think????
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Double draft for last season???

Post by sweetstick on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm

sounds great definitely like my team consdering i will get 2 drafts to fill in the blanks

sweetstick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I always like progressive ideas...lets do it!

Post by CassiusRocknRoll on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

CassiusRocknRoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetstick on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

i was in a league that did double drafts every year. it was a great idea but the league died out but we had to wait a couple days in between drafts because of that 30 minute wait thing. Not sure what your workaround is but if you can cut this down to 60 minutes thats awesome!

Perhaps for Madden 12 someone will run a league under the double advance premise so every year is a double draft. I love the team building aspect of the Madden as much as gameplay. The double advance would make team building twice as critical as it is today and with the quality leagues you guys run here it should be no problem to get to finsih season 10!

sweetstick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

terrific idea SWEET! I think a double draft leagie would be a lot of fun... If i dont find a commish that want to run their league for Madden 12 under that premise - i will run GREENER LG 2 with that as a cornerstone of gameplay...

No doubt Madden playing ability will remain the skill that sets players apart - but thge double draft will make the strategy of TEAM BUILDING way more critical...

It will be interesting to see how a 32 pPLAYER FANTASY DRAFT plays out in this type of a league... Young players clearly will be valued higher - but it could make for some REAL DRAFT STEALS of veteran players who slide down rounds becaus ethey will be only viable players for the shorthall - guys will certainly have to make decisions in their roster that consider how the team does in the immediateHEAR AND NOW - and how these same roster decision will effect the team in the LONG HAUL!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top