* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Tough Decisions to Make...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 pm

sconn1 wrote:and freighttrain... you google what ya like,,, and feel free to have your opinions. but pal,,, what the fuck have you done? you wanna poo poo everything i say? thats easy loser talk buddy,,,anyone can do it. and i dont remember ever wanting or even knowing of your league. to me, you just sound like a scared lil rabbit defending his buddies. oh, and for the record,,,i was recruited by the commish of this lg, ,,so, someone cared. lol.

so, how bout i do what i do, you do what you do,,,and we'll both see how that works out for us? ok?

What the fuck have i done? I play my games, I manage a franchise, and I play 100% SIM. I don't try to hide behind glaring programming glitches, I don't try to explain away my game play by pointing to a 3rd down play the Steelers ran in the 1970's, and I believe in 100% simulation style football. Not some made up bullshit, not playing within the realms of the Madden Programming, which year after year is consistently flawed (and will likely always be).

And lets clear something up. You weren't recruited by the commish of my league...You were apparently recruited by Greenerrr, who does not represent me, who does not represent the Chz league, who really is only a partial piece of the Council of the MG....so perhaps you should re-evaluate who you think recruited you. Considering Greener's league is consistently considered one of the least talent leagues in this Madden Group (more so, because its mostly new players, who don't know the rules, or don't follow them).

Based on your posts, and if that was you in the video, you most certainly aren't a simulation style football player.....You are clearly an arcade type player (lobby)....which is fine, if thats what you want to do. But trying to compare Lobby/arcade to Simulation (rules) is pretty ridiculous.

Enjoy Greenerrr's league.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

sconn1 wrote:by the way... just looking at the players who are either current or longtime members from my league here,,,i think we are competing quite well...and our participation rate is at the top of the list too. not saying we are "superior" or anything, but for all the trashing of me and guys from my league goin on here, i can without a doubt, its pretty unfounded.
'

Out of curiosity who in these leagues are from your league? Any of them in Chz, DW, or Surf?

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by sconn1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

there is nothing in that game that is "arcade" or lobby ball,,and throwin out that trite mud doesnt make it so...thre are no excessive dropbacks, no nano blitzing, no rocket catching, no spy, contain or no assignment glitching,,,no fs glitching (which seems to be all the rage these days) what have you done? nothing from what i see. you attacked me from out of the blue pal, and i havent seen you offer your game up for my inspection. and until you do, just enjoy a nice cup of shut the fuck up if you arent willing to put your game up for scrutiny. and yeah, greenerrr did ask me to play, and i accepted. as for your governing council...its a joke, pal.... what are you, a klingon?

i have no idea if those guys play in those other lgs... i dont follow other ppls careers, lol ... u just enjoy your lil world there pal... it seems to serve you well. i'll just play my games and enjoy greenerrrrs lg, which has been a good lg experience overall despite the tantrum of the guy i beat and his lil cronies shamelessly defending him.

have a nice day:)

sconn1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Sconn your game is ok..I mean motions are apart of the game. I designed an offense based on that did an ebook for madden-school.com on an offense that's motion based but only to create mismatches to create compression sets. Ur offense appears lobbish and most ppl do because by now everyone knows what works everyone plays the same. The motioning wrs into the interior of ur LOS to run block is glitchy and cheezy, IMO. Snap n throws with no drop back is unsim but everyone does it. There is nothing fundamental about it and sim ball is about fundamentals. Smoke screens don't exist in madden so they shouldn't be done in sim games.

Erbody does shit ppl don't like seems like by this time in the madden season commish's don't give a fuck and ppl don't give a fuck about rules and erbody plays the same. Ppl come at u caus its shit the core group on here frown on. Greenerrr gives to shits about rules now which is y none of the top guys besides ff are in his lg. If y'all think the new guys are better or as good then that's was up. Competition is better. We should be all apart of the mg family and shouldn't be seperated and that's where this is headed. Greenerrr vs erbody else. its like greenerrr went and got new friends caus he ran all of us away hahaha shit funny man.

If u wanna look at any of my games and talk about it by all means go to my youtube channel jus look up bigbuddah 180

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

sconn1 wrote:there is nothing in that game that is "arcade" or lobby ball,,and throwin out that trite mud doesnt make it so...thre are no excessive dropbacks, no nano blitzing, no rocket catching, no spy, contain or no assignment glitching,,,no fs glitching (which seems to be all the rage these days) what have you done? nothing from what i see. you attacked me from out of the blue pal, and i havent seen you offer your game up for my inspection. and until you do, just enjoy a nice cup of shut the fuck up if you arent willing to put your game up for scrutiny. and yeah, greenerrr did ask me to play, and i accepted. as for your governing council...its a joke, pal.... what are you, a klingon?

i have no idea if those guys play in those other lgs... i dont follow other ppls careers, lol ... u just enjoy your lil world there pal... it seems to serve you well. i'll just play my games and enjoy greenerrrrs lg, which has been a good lg experience overall despite the tantrum of the guy i beat and his lil cronies shamelessly defending him.

have a nice day:)


Let me get this straight...you are new to the leagues....which is why you are in Greener1 where the newbies go, and the people who don't know the rules yet. And I have to put my game on display for you? Are you serious with your own little delusional world? lol

Its not my Governing Council, I'm not a part of it, nor would I be.....but your boy Greenerrr is. Talk to him. Believe me, to me the MG is a means to an end and Madden 12 is right around the corner.

As for defending anyone? Give me a break, FF is more than capable of defending himself.... I'm certainly not one of his cronies, and I'm quite certain he doesn't agree with a lot of the things I do or say..... but whatever boy.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by sconn1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 pm

like i said, have a nice day freight.

and buddah,,,thanks for the feedback. we might not agree on everything here but you put your point of view up in an intelligent manner. thanks. take care.

well... im gonna go back to playin... we all definitely have our opinions. and i would expect any "core group" anywhere to have a certain collective point of view. thats why y'all stick together. just like our people play in our circle cause we have a certain perspective on the game. and if i understand mr buddah correctly, i agree and was trying to point out that we should embrace the challenge of these different perspectives. but anywho... good luck to all of y'all and i'll see ya on the field maybe down the road.

sconn1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 am

I want to thank sconn for taking the time to post on our message boards and express his opinion - He may be new to the MG - but his Group of LGs is long established and quite successful - I know the MG would benefiot more by working with such a quality individual....

His LGs solely fouc on NON DRAFT rosters - so are not in competition of us... I know there are many MG members who would like to play in non-draft lgs - and conversely there are many of his players that wopuld like to play in in DRAFT LGs - I would actually go as far to say - if i didnt caltivate the reciprocacy with his group (which has been 95% comingf to the MG and only 5% supporting his so - so iuts a negligible reciprocacy) - regardless - without the players in his LG that have come to play in our remaining to LGs - the MG would be in tuff shape - to name a few - Protector, D-Hemi, galo17, trumpbailout, kevdog, sconn and more present themselves all the time - FOR THAT - I AM HUGELY GRATEFUL...

What i did find interesting about this debatre - is that nobody is refferencing the vbideo i posted a LINK to between FF and sconn1 - I had hope to keep their names anonymous - i wasnt reaDY to throw FF totally under the bus - he has quit my LG now 3 times -each time he comes back; after the last time, he asked me to give him a 24 hgour cool off period - which i did - but was unnecessary and i had his PANTHERS replaced.... Anyhow - - all the facts are available to us to end the debate - even though sconn1 clearly didnt know all our rules - (as illustrated for his concern to defend the IOR) - his action only helped FF - his squid kicks gave him better field position than he could have hoped to get in a regular return... So he may be "guilty" of these trivial incidents - THAT ONLY EFFECTED HIM NEGATIVELY - but hge broke no rules that resulted in any substantial negative impact on FF - and if he did - I CHALLENGE ANY1 TO POINT THEM OUT WITH A TIME STAMP REFFERENCE - the tape has been up for 4 days - still waitn... best i git was a snap and throw - which is not illegal - and could have been done to avoid a presnap read on a blitz or maybe it was 1 or 2 snap play DESIGNED TO BE THROWN THAT WAY - in which case there again is no issue - the other complaint was about him yelling at the video! These are not even close to cheating and are certainly no reason for some1 toi quit - even though FF was clearly going to try a BS 4th down gamble on the 47 in the 1st quarter - which is not ILLEGAL - but is questionable by any1 from a SIM perspective...

Bottom line - I am happy to have Sconn1 in myt LG - and a few of his other players have propelled my LG to providiong the best competitionb in thge MG currently - would it improve with BB, FF and txboy in myt LG -= 100% IT WOULD - but i am certain that my top players in my LG currently are AS GOOD or better than the top players in CHZ lg...

And i have heARD ENOUGH CRAP ABOUT MYT lg BEING A "PROOVING GROUND" - CHZ lg is now openly accepting players that are unkown from to the MG - (as my LG does) - so i guess that would make that LG the same in the eyes of such guys who say suych BS about my LG.... I personallyt dont see it that way - CHZ lg and My LG are finding YEAR ROUND players that we can count on to play 10 seasons for madden 12 - this is ultimately going to make us stronger - sure we may let in a clown who doesnt work out fromn time to time - but thats the cost of doing business - and ultimately will help make us stronger...
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

i like how u use the word "US"...stop trying to talk down to chz lg trying to bring your lg up. we play in chz league for the simple fact that most the original members are still there minus like 4 guys. as i said before, ur suppose to think your new guys are better. it shows support for your guys in your league. this isnt about who's league is better. there is no way to prove that. we wont get a tournament goin sooooo..... its your opinion vs someone else. no way to win an argument there. jus shows your support for your league which as a commish your suppose to do. so if your gonna use the word "US" u need to be trying to unify the leagues. i figure your trying to do that but talkin shit about 1 of your leagues and making it seem like its your league against every other league on mg isnt the right thing to do and thats clearly what it seems like your saying. your not highly like because u rely on crapy animation for your run game. your not like because how u treat ppl in your league on certain situations. should u care no. but what u are saying right now is not about mg. its about u vs everyone else who already doesnt like u very much.

i said it before and ill say it again discussing what u need to do about ppl who quit your league to either stop playing madden or just to get out of your league is your decision and doesnt need a post. ur the boss u will do what u need to do about for the better of your league.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

There is no reason to reference the video... The video clearly shows he broke rules....whether or not they severely impacted FF doesn't make a difference. He broke the rules. Which is a continuous complaint and occurence in your leagues. D-Hemi and Protector7 are the 2 exceptions that I've had in Chz league.... you referred them, and they've been excellent additions. The rest...well, continually broke the rules, and are no longer in the Chz lg. You yourself have continuously called yourself a feeder league, with people learning the rules. You recruit on lobby forums, so it should be expected that you have lobby players.

The new recruits in Chz come from verified SIM leagues. I will no longer accept players from any other leagues in the MG outside of Surf and MGLO.... and then they better come with a heavy recommendation. Greenerrr, if you are too blind to see your league has become a lobby league, then I feel sorry for you. Why FF, Buddah, and others played in your leagues i don't know.....i can only assume they wanted extra games to play, and would just quit when the lobby BS would come out....

Now, speaking of Chz league.... Greener, you need to stop referencing Chz league in any of your posts. You do not represent Chz league, you don't speak for Chz League. While we currently reside on the MG forum... I consider us outside of the MG, and as such you have zero influence.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by saastar on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote: D-Hemi and Protector7 are the 2 exceptions that I've had in Chz league.... you referred them, and they've been excellent additions.

D-Hemi left the league wednesday nite.. so the only person left out of that list greenerrr mentioned is protector...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I think he was having connection issues, he's still involved.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I will voice my opinion on all topics relating to the MG - and telling me to shut up is only going to make me more vocal...

I love how guys spin any topic i bring up - EVEN ONES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO TO GAMEPLAY - to the fact that u cant stop my rungame and the BS reasons you give for it - STICK YOUR CANNED ANIMATION BS UP YOUR ASS - its simple PHYSICS - - when you try to takle a 270 pound RB with a 200 pound safety - I am going to break a lot of tackles on you and at the minimum fall forward for 3-5 yards - if you dont like that - play a defense where a SAFETY isnt the spear head of your run defense - and get LBs that are NOT 220 pounds (that cover man to man well)- but studs that can stick their nose in the hole and make a play on a poweer RB - but nobodyt likes these kind of LBs b/c generally they are not fast enoufgh and that works against MOST madden offense except mine - so u have to suck up the disadvantage when u play me - GET OVER IT - i am 1 of 32 teams - it doesnt make sense to taylor personel to defeat a team u may never play - but mabe if your in my divisiopn - u should consider adjusting your persobnel instead of whining ands complaining about "canned animations" (but amazingly these complaints generaly come from out of my division anyway) anyhow --get the right personel in place - AND THE ANIMATION WONT BE TRIGGERRED becaus the game will relize that you are making a tackle with a player close to the same size as my RB (and possibly decent HP and tackle ratings and u will be more successful) - instead i run the ball down your throat and u blame it in the game - when really its not the game - your exectutuon is offten adegquate to be successful vs me - what it comes down to is poor personel selection vs me and thats it!

The reason for this post - IS BECAUSE THE TOPIC EFFECTS CHZ LG GREATLY (clearly liulk impact on my LG - because some of the top players said they wouldnt want to be in my LG - for wée reason - frankly i wold like their strengtyh from acompetition perspective - but in no way could i personbally justify giing them a spot over a player who played in my LG to the end - i just couldnt do that from a moral - right vs wroing perspective) = but the fact is - i wont have to answer that question - BUT CHZ LG IS DIFFERENT! anyone can see it - tHERE ARE lots of great new members in chz LG (btw u forgot made2shyne as a refferal and i am sure their are other who i have sent)- THESE PLAYERS AND OTHERS HAVE BAILED THE LG OUT - they are the only reason the LG is CURRENTLY A SUCCESS -

so i am making a point with some MARGINAL FORSIGHT - that any 2 year old COULD predict - Come madden 12 - there will be only 32 spots - do you give MEMBERSHIP IN CHZ LG to the players who have stood by the LG in the time that players were most needed, by players who took on teams they didnt draft, at a time where there are many LGs in search of quality Madden Players and whne Madden is clearly at its "off-season"...

Its a tough thing to answer - but i think the players that are making the LG a success now deserve to know where they stand - are they just TEMPORARY CANNON FADOR to be used until the "regulars" come back in late AUGUST for MAdden 12 - or are they the valued members that we see them as who saved the LG and should be assured a Madden 12 spoot inm the same lg - THATS WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT!
\
it is clear for MADDEN 12 - CHZ lg is going to have to decide between LONG TIME MG members who bailed in the SPRING TIME and the player who quit in he spring (for various reasons - and u can sugar coat your reasons as much as you like - but the truth of the matter they quit)...

Not an easy answer - and on 1 han - if the new players show themselves not to be strong MG players, that will hurt CHZ lg in the present - and we will be more easilybe able to replace them with our more established MG membewrs who may have quit or They will thrive in CHZ lg and turn out to be great members - we may even discover more in this category -than there will be a delima...

I personal;ly thgink that any1one who has COMMMITTED TO CHZ LG now - and has followed the rules and had solid particpation sahould be geuaranteed a spot n the future - thats the way i see it - can anyone disagree
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
blah blah blah, Chz League, blah blah blah

Fact #1 - Greenerrr, you don't have a say in anything Chz league related. The rules, the personnel, the owners, the anything.
Fact #2 - Chz league currently operates outside of the MG, we are not an MG related league.
Fact #3 - Decisions on who will play in Chz league next season will be determined by the Commish of the Chz league, not you, not the MG.....
Fact #4 - The Chz league has been an invite only league since inception, That will in all likelyhood not change.

Please, stop concerning yourself with the Chz league.....because it doesn't concern you.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:22 pm

WELL seeing that the CHZ lg dioesnt operate in the MG - than hiarchial adjsutmnents will be needed to be made over our data base control - iam not going to shut out CHZ lg out of respect for its members - but i am not going to give free reign to the website to it leaders of this webvsitye -= like i hhave in the past...
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Greenerrr honestly its like ur scared to hurt ppls feelings or that everyone deserves something..this is madde there are several other sim leagues and not to mention there will be several other lgs on mg. Chz lg is an invite only lg so rep will play a bigger part in deciding who is in the lg. U do your lg and worry about ur league...I dnt see why this is as big as u are making it to be.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 am

bigbudah - its only FAIR that the current members of CHZ lLG know where they stand (myself included - if i am not going to be re-invited back to the LG next year - I certainly dont want to play now) - and the only reason i wouldnt be invited back because i piss people off BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND THEY DONT LIKE HAVING THEIR POINT OF VIEW QUESTIONED...

I just want the leadership to be UPFRONT - are they asking people to join just for the last few months of Madden 11 and than they plan to shit all over them by not inviting them back for MADDEN 12? Its a fair question to ask - and i think they shoud be told individually whether they will be in NEXT YEAR or weather thy have to continue to proove their committment to the LG - its only reasonable for every1 to know where stand... If you disagree with this - i would love to hear your reason why...



Admin
Admin

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://maddengroup.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 am

the crazy thing is that i dont kno who is running chz next year. im sure itll be called chz league but cheddah cheez who started chz league might not be back even tho he said he would. i kno what i would do if i were in that position but im not. i dont see it as it being a big deal only because their are so many sim franchise leagues and mg hosts a good number of them. i dont think 1 lg is higher than the next when madden first releases. i dont think the new ppl who dont kno whats goin on will worry about what league they join since they will be there for the beginning. i dont see it being an issue. seems like ur trying to speak for a group of guys.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am

think of it this way - you are new to the MG - u join CHZ lg because its well run - and fun... but there are lots of LGs that are well run and fun right now who are looking for players... I would preffer to play in a LG that i know will be viadble for Madden 12 - start building relationships with members and learning how they do things - BUT i wuldnt join a LG if i knew that they only wanted me for 3 months! Its like they want to be "friends with you" while their other buddies are away at SUMMER CAMP - but when caMP IS OVER - they have no intention of including you... - figured that would be a simple analogy some would relate to around here -no need to mention anmy names) lol

I just dont want to see that happpen to LEGITIMATE - SOLID PLAYERS that are here to play (some of which i refferred and continue to refer - i sent a player to CHZ lg today) - Its not the right way to treat peop[le - sure players have to PROOVE THEMSELVES - but once they have met the minimum standard required -ITS IMPORTANT A LG MAKES A COMMITTEMNT TO THEM LIKE THEY DID TO YOU - but if your just looking for SHORT TERM PLAYERS - because the LG is going to have a bunch of other players next season - THATS 100% THE COMMISH DECIDION TO MAKE - but he needs to be upfront about this - dont smile and play nice guy to current members (who are expecting to play in the same LG they are supporting currently) - if you have no intention of including them next YEAR- be a man and tell them so! If they have to demonstarate a level of committment and minimum competence of the rules - explain this - HAVE A MEASURABLE WAY TO QUANTIFY THEIR COMPENTENCY WITH A TIMELINE ATTACHED TO IT - so if they meet this standard - they know they are in next year - Its totally unfair to string guys along and use them for this year and than STAB THEM IN THE BACK FOR MADDEN 12...

Besides there are many DEFUNCT lgs around that can have as many of the guys they want who quit early (Ironically - though these guiys who bailed early helped contribute to that LGs failure - it may be a recurring recipe - but up to the commish in that situation....)

Anyhow - as shane pointed out - not up to me - but I know the difference between right and wrong - and Shane does as well - an i dont envy the position he is going to be in - or whoever runs CHZ lg - You will either be the dick that screwed over a bunch of guys who saved your LG in madden 11 and didnt include them in Madden 12 or... U will be the guy who turned his back on long time membes who he may be closer online friends with.... not a great position to be in - and i can undersatnd why he would avoid answering the question as long as he could... but at some point the question needs to be answered - Perhaps Shane runs 1 LG and Cheeddah or some1 else runs another - but throw the guys who are curreently making the lG a success - and tell them they are not gonnaget the shaft in Madden 12...

Admin
Admin

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://maddengroup.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 am

Greenerrr ur maiking this out to be personal and its not...10 season is a goal but an unachievable 1. Even with dw lg advance on time every 2 days we probably wouldn't had finished. Ur lg advances slow at every 3 days or so. There is an offseason in real football so y can't ppl who get burnt out from playin in 5 lgs sometime 3 games a day. Everyone is different. Yea the new guys who are keeping lgs alive deserve a shot at a spot but again its up to the commish. I'm sure their will be spots abailable man. To early to gaurantee spots.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 am

bigbuddah wrote:Greenerrr ur maiking this out to be personal and its not...10 season is a goal but an unachievable 1. Even with dw lg advance on time every 2 days we probably wouldn't had finished. Ur lg advances slow at every 3 days or so. There is an offseason in real football so y can't ppl who get burnt out from playin in 5 lgs sometime 3 games a day. Everyone is different. Yea the new guys who are keeping lgs alive deserve a shot at a spot but again its up to the commish. I'm sure their will be spots abailable man. To early to gaurantee spots.

thats where your wrong bb - this is SO PERSONAL - if guys help save LGs like they are currently doing - and meet all the requirements for the lG - than they need to get re-assurances for nexxt year - IT COMES DOWN TO SIMPLE FAIRNESS... I understand guys get burned out - anbd dont wanna play - THATS THEIR DECISION and it will ultiomately (no matter what spin you piut on it) effect them negatively for next season within that LG... but thats their call - nobody elses...

BB u said, "Yea the new guys who are keeping lgs alive deserve a shot at a spot but again its up to the commish" - This is so true BUT WHAT I AM ASKING IS FOR COMMISH TO BE UPRFONT NOW WITH PEOPLE - let them know that they are only short term players for Madden 11 or make a committtment to them (these players committed to the commish as member of their LG in Madden 11 when times were tuff) - tell them that they have earnd a spot for next year or possibly they could be inbetween and may need to prove themselves more - but tell them how they will be measured and the date they have to meet this threshold...

All this comes down to fairness - thats all i am tryn to get people to buy in on - simple concept - I dont undertand why this is so controversal! Seems so simple to me - Take care of the people who took care of you - WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Is this really a foreign conce where your from?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://maddengroup.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by saastar on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:37 am

Admin wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:Greenerrr ur maiking this out to be personal and its not...10 season is a goal but an unachievable 1. Even with dw lg advance on time every 2 days we probably wouldn't had finished. Ur lg advances slow at every 3 days or so. There is an offseason in real football so y can't ppl who get burnt out from playin in 5 lgs sometime 3 games a day. Everyone is different. Yea the new guys who are keeping lgs alive deserve a shot at a spot but again its up to the commish. I'm sure their will be spots abailable man. To early to gaurantee spots.

thats where your wrong bb - this is SO PERSONAL - if guys help save LGs like they are currently doing - and meet all the requirements for the lG - than they need to get re-assurances for nexxt year - IT COMES DOWN TO SIMPLE FAIRNESS... I understand guys get burned out - anbd dont wanna play - THATS THEIR DECISION and it will ultiomately (no matter what spin you piut on it) effect them negatively for next season within that LG... but thats their call - nobody elses...

BB u said, "Yea the new guys who are keeping lgs alive deserve a shot at a spot but again its up to the commish" - This is so true BUT WHAT I AM ASKING IS FOR COMMISH TO BE UPRFONT NOW WITH PEOPLE - let them know that they are only short term players for Madden 11 or make a committtment to them (these players committed to the commish as member of their LG in Madden 11 when times were tuff) - tell them that they have earnd a spot for next year or possibly they could be inbetween and may need to prove themselves more - but tell them how they will be measured and the date they have to meet this threshold...

All this comes down to fairness - thats all i am tryn to get people to buy in on - simple concept - I dont undertand why this is so controversal! Seems so simple to me - Take care of the people who took care of you - WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Is this really a foreign conce where your from?

GREENERRR U KEEP REFERING TO GUYS U SENT TO SAVE CHZ LG!! but what the hell are u talking about??? out of the guys u listed from an earlier post only 1 person is left out of the people u sent!!! ONLY 1!!! protector7... D-hemi mite be coming back or i dont know the deal there so if he comes back after he just left recently then that will make 2 total people.. out of the 25 we have now.. i know there is other new faces but i know delmas brought 1 person into the lg that he knew.. FF got 1 guy in he knew.. i know there is an couple others there that are new but out of what ur talking about you are trying to say u SENT THEM ALL!!! which is totally untrue... so im sorry if ur trying to make urself feel better or what not but u didnt save chz lg all by urself.. You mite have sent an couple guys over that actually lasted that was sim.. but others have been no help at all..

next as u keep trying to ask where these guys stand that actually are helping out the league.. that question can only be answered by FR8 or Cheddah!! which ever that is going to be the key decision maker!!! thats ur answer... only FR8 or Cheddah will know who gets in madden 12 CHZ LG.. hell i could not be back, u could not be back.. nobody really knows.. so all you can tell the new guys is to play their games and keep showing ur committed until madden 12... by then we will have surf's lg, dw lg, chz lg and ur lg.. so each commish will have the final say of who gets in there lgs... so all u can really tell new guys is just play their gms... bc yeah some of the top guys like CP, JMO and EZ mite come back and want in but that still will leave spots open that will need to be filled!!! so not all new guys mite get an spot but some that actually stick it out and play their gms will have better shots then the ones getting booted out or leaving!!!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 am

a couple other refferals of the top of my head to CHZ lg - philliesphan (he is ironically from the MLBTSG - lol) ... Made2shyne... if i saw the list of players their would be more i am sure of it... Hell i reffered som1 today...


Admin
Admin

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://maddengroup.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by saastar on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Admin wrote:a couple other refferals of the top of my head to CHZ lg - philliesphan (he is ironically from the MLBTSG - lol) ... Made2shyne... if i saw the list of players their would be more i am sure of it... Hell i reffered som1 today...


LOL.. i wont say anything bc that will start an whole other arguement.. and u can easily see the list of players from easports.com!!


saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Fr8trainShane on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Greenerrr, as a person, you are an alright guy. As a leader, you are freaking horrible.
First off, the Chz league will be finding new accommodations, as you so dictated. I planned on doing this for Madden 12 anyway, to get away from your ridiculous in-coherent rants, but this just pushes up my timetable a little.

What you fail to understand Greenerrr.... is that you don't run things around here. The General Council does. You should know that, as you created it. However, it relatively apparent to anyone around, that you feel you can supercede that GC whenever it suits your fancy. You banning me from this site is an example of that, considering I am still in other MG leagues. I will not be banning you from the Chz league, unless you break the rules.... you've played your games, and as gay as they are, you contribute.

I don't see why you feel the need to dictate to any Commissioner of any leagues what they do with their membership come Madden 12. Furthermore, you only reference Chz league, and fail to mention Mullets, Surf, DW, or any of the other leagues here....why you choose to single us out, I can not speak for, but clearly you want to attempt to assert some authority over a league in which you have none.

I will not sit and listen you make a feeble attempt to dictate to me how I should I run a league, or how others should run a league. Know you place, and that is as a participant in my league, nothing more. You don't see me parading around trying to tell other commish's how to run their leagues do you? Nor do I see other commissioners telling you.....no, Greenerrr, you are the only one with the unflappable mouth, and tremendous ego that needs to be fed.

For everyone in Chz league, I will be messaging you both here, on the PSN, and via text to our new home.... We will have our own domain & message board, to go along with our joint usage of the XFL site.

I will be feverishly putting together a rough site today with my one arm.....so bear with me.....and get your games in.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 pm

I don't think u should move the lg off mg bro..I joined chz lg because it on mg. This situation has blown up to the point where ppl are starting to rage. Rage ban and rage making sites. U moving chz lg might make ppl not want to be apart of it is all I'm sayin.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tough Decisions to Make...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum