* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

who to play with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who to play with?

Post by bigbuddah on Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 am

Who are u going to play with in madden 12? I kno a few to most of us won't really play with a regukar team as we have fantasy draft franchises but humor me if u will. If it came down to u playing a regular game of madden lobby bum or against another MG member what team would u pick knowing how the draft went?

For me, its easy. I am going to play with my cowboys. Reasons being only 1. DEMARCO FUCKIN MURRAY. As I said before, I think he is a mcfadden clown so him along with felix and that offense I can keep up with anyone.

I would also use other teams:

Arizona if they got a qb. Playing with them for the mg tournament wasn't that bad.
Detroit has moved up on a lot of ppls boards I believe.
New orleans caus they got my boy mark ingram.

I kno its way early but I like talking madden and wse need to keep these boards up caus I like talkin madden so reply fuckers.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: who to play with?

Post by saastar on Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 am

i would probably use my GMEN!!! especiall after getting prince in the 1st rd to play opposite of corey webster to help out the defensive secondary.. as well as getting DT marvin austin to help get more pressure on the qb and getting wr jerrel jernigan to replace steve smith if we lose him to FA.. also with jernigan he can bring some more explosion in the slot as well as in the return gm....

my final reason i would choose my gmen is if we aquire wr plaxico burress again... that would be nice... hakeem nicks 1 side, plaxico burress the other side and mario manningham, jerrel jernigan for slot wr... then we could try more 4 wrs.....

other teams i mite use:

jacksonville jaguars- bc i used them alot anyways in this madden when playing lobby games.. they got an nice squad...
new orlean saints- just to use mark ingram
atlanta falcons- for obvious reasons.. to see how nasty that duo of roddy white, julio jones is..

also see where randy moss lands and try that team out unless he goes to an really shitty team...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 am

but my real question is: how many people think that GREENERRR will try to draft mark ingram??? in all the lgs he is in... bc we all know how he likes to pound the rock... so an hb like ingram would be right up his alley... LOL...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri May 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Yea man I feel u. I like the roster that the g men have. They aren't your style tho saaster. They don't have 98 speed wrs lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I always play with Miami..... no matter how bad they are lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri May 13, 2011 4:26 pm

What did they do in the draft lol where they there? Lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Fri May 13, 2011 4:59 pm

lol
C/G: Mike Pouncey
RB: Daniel Thomas
WR: Edmond Gates
TE: Charles Clay

I'm excited about Gates....not so excited about Thomas, and Pouncey.....eh...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

thomas was a bad man a k state...kinda injury prone i think but is a good back

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Fri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm

bigbuddah wrote:Yea man I feel u. I like the roster that the g men have. They aren't your style tho saaster. They don't have 98 speed wrs lol

they dont all have to be 90 plus lol.. just some.. mario will have 95 or better.. nicks will have atleast 90 and he is tall and has great catching and RR, release.. plus jernigan should have 90 speed or better and if we get plaxico he will be below 90 speed probably but he will have good height... use bradshaw at hb instead of jacobs and it will work out ok...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 pm

the giants ain gettin plax back bro they said that awhile ago...defensively tho u will have a bomb as squad..if u can make that offense work u got a solid squad. They are a walk down the field team not to man big plays happening

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 am

we will have to see what happens with plax.. bc i keep up with the giants with the very possiblity of losing steve smith, plaxico would be an nice addiction.. and i havent read 1 thing saying the giants wouldnt be interested in bringing him back.. i read something an month ago saying the giants could be 1 of the possiblitys for him when he gets out..

but i dont know if they will or not bc of what happened.. but we will just see when he gets out in an couple weeks...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Sat May 14, 2011 12:25 am

Maybe we got 2 different sources of info but they said a long long time agp they not brining him back but we will see man...y'all lose steve smith say goodbye to y'all season unless y'all bring in someone..I thought ramsese barden would be a playmaker but maybe he will turn out nice.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 am

my ravens should be great this year on madden
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Sat May 14, 2011 8:25 am

bigbuddah wrote:Maybe we got 2 different sources of info but they said a long long time agp they not brining him back but we will see man...y'all lose steve smith say goodbye to y'all season unless y'all bring in someone..I thought ramsese barden would be a playmaker but maybe he will turn out nice.

thats why we drafted jernigan in the 3rd rd to replace steve smith in the slot... if we get plaxico or even go after him then put manningham in the slot.... i think jernigan could work nicely in the slot...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:my ravens should be great this year on madden

who all did the ravens get this yr through the draft?? bc i didnt keep up with all the rds and mainly just watched pieces of 2nd and 3rd rd when the giants where about to pick and most of the 1st rd...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Sat May 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Ravens Draft

1. Cb Jimmy Smith-Mcshay thought he was the best cb in draft. Kiper thought he was a Top 10 talent. Has Character issues. He's 6'2 220 Will be a beast in Madden hopefully real life as well

2. WR Torrey Smith-Hometown pick out of Maryland speed Wr with good size at 6'1. I'm Expecting a speed of 95 he should be similar to Greg Jennings

3. RT Jah Reid-Good run blocker from what i seen he has really good footwork but small speed rushers beats him at times which makes no sense to me lol

4. WR Tandon Doss-Great Size at 6'3 not the fastest WR but has a great motor and work ethic. Flacco actually made this Pick because he liked how he caught the ball away from his body. The best comparison i can think of is Roy Williams.

As Far as Madden goes, I believe the Ravens had a Amazing Draft top 3. As far as NFL goes they had a Top 10 class.
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Sat May 14, 2011 2:05 pm

nice!!! Very Happy

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

saastar wrote:but my real question is: how many people think that GREENERRR will try to draft mark ingram??? in all the lgs he is in... bc we all know how he likes to pound the rock... so an hb like ingram would be right up his alley... LOL...

i ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE A SOLID POWER RB ON ANY TEAM I DRAFT - I have a short list of 5-7 guys i can play with in that way - these 7 players are rarely prioritized in drafts - so i can usually wait to round 10 or so before i take my RB - this gives me more opportunity to draft solid O-LINE!

Should be interewsting to see how drafts play out early next year - I know the team i drafted first (in my lg - that draft was 5 days after Madden release - so it was mid august) that team i drafted was the worst that i drafted in all the lgs - others may have done better - but we all gain experience every year - and hopefully learn from our mistakes...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top