* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

crazy new plays

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crazy new plays

Post by bigbuddah on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm

i was just bored and searching the ea boards on ncaa 12 and i found this post http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5430601.page and i was amazed at how many 2-4-5 plays they have "added". some wont work and some are in madden but it seems as though the nickle 2-4-5 will be the aggresive defense in ncaa 12 and the defense to play against the spread or run and shoot offense. my mind is racing as i type thinking of how to these defensive plays will work and how i can make them work and against what offenses and all kinds of stuff and i kno i got about 2 months to go but i was posted this just so u guys can look also. they "added" 25 totals plays probably more i only added the defensive plays.

Quarters Normal Dbl Loop 3

Nickle 2-4-5 Slant zone 2

Nickle 2-4-5 cover 3 bluff

3-3-5 Okie NCAA Blitz 3

4-2-5 Over Thunder Zero Cop

Nickel Normal Cover 6

Dime 3-2-6 Spinner Buck Dog 1

4-2-5 Under Slide Rover Wk Dog

4-2-5 Okie Across Bullets Dbl A (THIS PLAY SHOULD BE CALLED GOOD FUCKIN LUCK LOL)

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: crazy new plays

Post by Child_Please4285 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

1.Rover weak dog- shift D-line to the left side of the oline reblitz the DT to attack the center. nice overload pressure, you could contain if needed.

2.Spinner buck dog 1-My favorite play of these plays alot of possibilties. Shift line right to overload with a cb blitz to contain a scramble to the the left.

3.Cover 6- Lol that is just a cover 3. Basically Over storm brave but the cb playing a hook zone instead of a flat zone. Not really sure where they got the 6 from im lost. 5 DBs, 3 man deep, 7 in coverage wtf do they get 6 from.

4. Slant 2 zone- what a fucking joke the TE will be wide open they expect a Jack to cover that much ground. Is the Will running a fake blitz if so thats kool same with Cover 3 bluff.
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I agree..most of these blitzes will take a shit or a reblitz to press a gap and the extra blitzer will clean things up. I'm reserving any judgement of these things because it depends on how the collision system effects blocking. There are a few zone blitzes that I'm like idk..if those are fake blitzes idk maybe but to cover that much ground I'm not sure if that's a good idea..I would have to see how the new zone defense plays...that cover 6 tho was is stupid there are 2 huge holes in that play but again gotta see how the new zone defense plays

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I agree..most of these blitzes will take a shit or a reblitz to press a gap and the extra blitzer will clean things up. I'm reserving any judgement of these things because it depends on how the collision system effects blocking. There are a few zone blitzes that I'm like idk..if those are fake blitzes idk maybe but to cover that much ground I'm not sure if that's a good idea..I would have to see how the new zone defense plays...that cover 6 tho was is stupid there are 2 huge holes in that play but again gotta see how the new zone defense plays

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top