* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NCAA Online Dynasty?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NCAA Online Dynasty?

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 am

it was briefly mentioned in the blast chat, but i wanted to make a note of it here to see if anyone else was interested in doing an NCAA12 online dynasty. even if its just one league i think it'd be something put to try out. not only that but the gameplay sadly enough puts maddens to shame, at least it did last year, and by the looks for it will further separate itself as the better product. i don't really know much/follow college ball, but it'd still be fun to try out. if anyones interested just reply on here or something...

so far, which i know its months away...but i will add to this as we get more people signed up with team preference in parenthesis. i think like CP said and made2shyne confirmed theres a max of 12 users per dynasty. if the demand is out there we can always run a 2nd one.

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
madsmart(mfl)
rui_f
wattz
ezweightloss

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NCAA Online Dynasty?

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 am

Can't jump on the Show guys without jumping on you for this post as well FF.....

Just sayin...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:33 pm

i would be down.. i usually get ncaa but stop playing it a couple months after madden comes out.. but i would join.. 1star teams, 2 star teams whatever...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:28 pm

yeah i figure we just do one and keep it goin through out madden, since by july i'd image not many leagues will still be full capacity. only problem i had with the show was players quitting/not playing their games. by july, we should know who is active enough to be able to manage some ncaa without quitting leagues...if there are still any even left.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Saastar...FF is looking for a dynasty for guys that play their games...Not that play 2 qtrs then quits the games.
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:55 pm

i would probably b down even though im not really a fan of ncaa games.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm

I got army, or maryland. lol
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm so in. NCAA Shits on madden so bad. The only reason it's not more popular, is that guys like to play with PRO Teams. FF it's been a couple of years since i was in a online dynasty, but i remember them maxing out at i believe 12 people, so keep that in mind.
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:Can't jump on the Show guys without jumping on you for this post as well FF.....

Just sayin...

u are far from jumping on him - look at wht u said in previous show posts...

and btw - their are now 7 or 8 MLB the SHOW GROUP members now in the MG - wait til AUGUST - i bet there is 30+
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

The show and ncaa is 2 different situations. Ncaa is like madden little brother but either way u guys act like it impossible to play 2 different games. Being in 5 mg leagues is kool, but being in 2 mlb lgs and 2 madden lgs is not?
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 am

so far, which i know its months away...but i will add to this as we get more people signed up with team preference in parenthesis. i think like CP said and made2shyne confirmed theres a max of 12 users per dynasty. if the demand is out there we can always run a 2nd one.

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
saastar
rui_f
mblammers
ezweightloss

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 am

agreed 100% cp, preferred ncaa over madden by far...and this year looks even more promising. here are some vids showcasing improvements in the game. ncaa seems focused on gameplay, madden seems focused on surprise onside kicks and cheerleaders.

falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 am

falconfansince81 wrote:agreed 100% cp, preferred ncaa over madden by far...and this year looks even more promising. here are some vids showcasing improvements in the game. ncaa seems focused on gameplay, madden seems focused on surprise onside kicks and cheerleaders.

When does this come out?
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:The show and ncaa is 2 different situations. Ncaa is like madden little brother but either way u guys act like it impossible to play 2 different games. Being in 5 mg leagues is kool, but being in 2 mlb lgs and 2 madden lgs is not?

The show and NCAA are not 2 different situations - in fact NCAA could be the dagger that finally kills maDDEN 11 - IT COMES OUT A MONTH OR SO BEFORE MDDEN - SO ANY LgS THAT ARE LOOKN TO FINISH OFF THE mADDEN 11 SEAson will be crushed by NCAA 12 - not to mention there is a level of fairness - My committment to the MG came under question when i tried to recruit form these boards for MLB the SHOW - but it is ok to recruit for NCAA and do the same thing for that game???? i call BS there - and where are some of those guys who were calling my COMMITTMENT INTO QUUESTIUON NOW???? SOME OF THEM ARE LATEST TO QUIT LGS! (no need to call any1 out by name - the names are in the old threads if you relaly care to look) m- and in the end i have stood by the MG - continued to make my LG acomplete success - and have sent NUMEROUS reffereals to Deathwish and Cheddahs LG (more than every1 else combined) to help keep them afloat!

Frankly i think we should be able to recruit for both games and let gamers decide whaT THE HELL THEY WANNA PLAY - but if we cant do that - i would expect any other game that guys try to recruit on the MG website face the same BS that the SHOW recieved - I cant see how u say its DIFFERENT - its the exact same situation - and its BS all around - but if you gonna tolerate BS in one example - u have tolerate it for them all! In the end it smells like a total out house but that was no making of my own -

ultimately it was a bad decision to come down vs the SHOW - and the fact of the mater is that i have MORE JOINERS in my LGs from MLB the SHOW than we have lost at the MG due to EXCLUSIVLEY THE SHOW? Who have we lost? T-man? Vista? any1 else? We should have embraced the show instead of hiding form it - make a partnership tryn to recruit fluidly from each other - reminds me of the early 50"s with protectionist trade policy - it doesn make sense to hide your head in the sand hoping something will go away - take the issue head on - ON YOUR OWN TERMS - instead we missed a huge opportunity to partner with the MLB the SHOW members openly - and in the end - the guys who wanted to leave Madden to play in the show did so anyways! so tell me what was accomplished?

btw - i would join a NCAA LG as well - but thats beside the point being me above!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 am

its a football game..shit if they came out with a highschool football game it would be better than the show but enough about that. i believe it is important to play ncaa before madden comes out anyway because the past 2 season features that are in ncaa usually are in madden. for example the new hot route system and no sprint trigger and blocking that was in madden was in ncaa so u wanted to play ncaa to get your sticking down and feeling down so when madden came out it was an easy transition. now that ncaa has closed the gap and in some ppl's mind passed them and added things to the game that arent in and might not be in madden that we might want to have to have a dynasty or 2 because ncaa would be the better sim game ya kno. i follow college football so thats not a problem for me. and this dynasty stuff will probably get u into watchin more college football.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 am

i have to say that i will be really happy to tell ANY1 WHO COMPLAIN to go fly a kite when they complain about me rtunning the ball too much in NCAA - i would love to run a pounding WISHBONE or VEER offense - have 5 qbs in your depth chart - all with 90 speed (who cares what their pass rating is) and run option all game (u always need a bunch of QBS when u run option - hey seem to go down like flies...)

Every once in a while i will get a HS kid who has the skills to be a great RB but ends up being a tooo timid for the POSITION - they instantly become my option qb - they learn to tuffen up fast and ultimately makes them a better RB - besides u never want your Passing qb running option in HS - not at college either - afterall thereis a TAX TO PAID WHEN A TEAM RUNS QB OPTION ON MY DEFENSE (and i am sure most defenses feel the same) The TAX COLLECTORS (this is who i reffer to them as - they are play-side DE and scrap LB) - they are to IMPOSE THE OPTION TAX - and that tax is that the QB GETS CREAMED EVERY SINGE TIME HE RUNS OPTION - idc if he pitches the ball a mile before the DE or LB get there - THERE JOB IS TO HIT THE OPTION QB EVERY TIME HE RUNS OTION - and this is legal because he is now a ballcarrier and is not protected by QB passing rules anymore - no doubt beuing an OPTION QB is a tuff position at any level....
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 am

ppl definitely shouldn't complain about you running to much in ncaa it's a whole lot of teams eho run 80% of the time
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 am

yea no doubt...im sure ppl wouldnt want to play you. but in college ball man there are all types of playing styles which i love so there shouldnt be no room to complain. only thing i hope they fix is the fact that a qb can pitch the ball halfway on the ground. that is annoying when the defense stops because of the tackle being mad to see them pitch it late on the money to the rb who now has noone on them. to me they should make it to where the qb has to read the end and if they read it right and pitch before the hit then fine but if u get hit and try to pick or wrapped up and try to pitch its not on the money and high risk of a fumble. i kno in ncaa 11 it was a lil better as long as the defender tackled the qb on the pitch side.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am

yes, running in ncaa its vastly different and used by certain offensive schemes WAY more than in madden (greener style)...specially with an option-double threat QB. greeners, you could actually put up realistic numbers with that run game in ncaa, and add in the option and your in speed drift heaven lol. madden is also coming out nearly a month later than prior years (august 30th) so that will give us a good couple months to keep our stick up, stay in touch and remain active til madden 12 comes out. you gotta realize the people who are doing the dynasty and still around are probably the biggest football fans in MG and aren't goin anywhere unless they manage to make madden even worse than this years was (i wouldn't be shocked), but i'm sure we'll still play it regardless since there's no other NFL title.

game release is july 12th
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm

yeah but if ur going to do an dynasty u should think about how u want it.. like everyone has to choose an 1 star team, 2 star so on and so on... i mean i know some dynasty's run like that but played in many different dynastys that played different lgs... but ill play with THE U.. or the texas tech red raiders...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 pm

hey green a little of topic but do your HS team play with 11 or 12
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am

i think we should do created teams the level below juggarnaut i dont remember what it called but we can do unique uniforms and player names and stuff like that...if not then ill take bama auburn or florida...im from bama so logically ill go wit my team.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz on Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Im late but I wanna jump on this 2
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

updated!
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:it was briefly mentioned in the blast chat, but i wanted to make a note of it here to see if anyone else was interested in doing an NCAA12 online dynasty. even if its just one league i think it'd be something put to try out. not only that but the gameplay sadly enough puts maddens to shame, at least it did last year, and by the looks for it will further separate itself as the better product. i don't really know much/follow college ball, but it'd still be fun to try out. if anyones interested just reply on here or something...

FF
bjcole
made2shyne
CP
bigbuddah
madsmart(mfl)
rui_f
wattz
ezweightloss
Can't Wait!!!!
Child_Please4285
Pro