* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

IMO MG Players

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Mjkight wrote:Greener we have played like 5 or 6 times this year bro lol dam. Am i so easy to forget.

For the record i definetely knew CP was BW probably well before CP even let that leak!
Actually i never really hid it i just never broadcasted it most people knew before madden 12 ever dropped ff found out a couple days later and DW a little after that
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote: But Whats funny is that alot of the things i was criticized for doing last year ie. 4-6 D, Hitstick, and user catching FF added to his gamestyle Labbed with a bunch of guys and slowly most of the MG has started playing like BW or atleast trying to mimic what i did. Not a diss at FF since he was considered a top player before he adapted parts of my playstyle but it has led to a trickle down effect throughout the MG and that's the irony the things people hated about my playstyle then is a constant staple in the MG now lol

This is simply why I ranked buddah as high as I did on my list, he along with myself went against the grain and have been somewhat success. Although I have the up most respect for FF game, that is the one nag I have against it, it was almost a copy paste of someone else Zone D. Now the blitz scheme he employs is truly unique in itself. And what makes ff a true baller is he coach up so many guys, essentialy showing them his playing style and still beats them, which deserves much respect. But the FF makes a very valid point in this statement "success can be measured in post season/playoff competition. " now IF we examine this we have(These leagues included either all top players or 3 or more):

CP: CHZ league Season 1 (superbowl appearance, Result: 0-1)
Deathwish league Season 2,3,4(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 3-0)
Greener League Season 1,2(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 2-0)
Mullet League Season 1,2 (Superbowl Appearance, Result: 2-0)
VIP League Season 1(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-0)
Total: 8-1 record in superbowls Only Lost came to JMO

JMO: CHZ league Season 1,3 (superbowl appearance, Result:1-1)
Deathwish league Season 1,2,3(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-2)
Greener League Season 2(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 0-1)
Mullet League Season 2 (Superbowl Appearance, Result: 0-1)
Total: 2-5 record in superbowls 4 Loses came to CP and win to FF

FF: CHZ league Season 3 (superbowl appearance, Result: 1-0)
Deathwish league Season 1,5(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-1)
Total: 2-1 record in superbowls only Lost came to JMO

Now I started this Post to see where peoples opinions where. Clearly if I wanted to make a List that meant playoff success it would only consist of 3 players.

Now Cole, "Should be able to help my game with advice of JMO and playing lobby games for next 3 months to learn heave n hope and nanos." you dnt have to be sarcastic, I was just given constructive criticism. Now, I do not know where you get this negative demeanor towards lobby games or lobby players, since how online franchises started last year. So the bulk of the group who played online, played within a lobby. Now most of the lobby players are asshole but some are really talented players who play sim style. On another, lobbyist are not worried about playing by a code there simply worried about there rank, can you blame them? Cole I know you were taking shots at me putting me at 7, even though you do believe im 7th, its cool cause its your opinion and I respect it.
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

i don't know why people assume because you use the same playbook, its a copy/paste offense/defense. i couldn't tell you any of the plays cp runs out of the 46 as i've developed my own set of plays for each style of offense i face and adapt and change as the game progresses. yes, i took a look at the 46 because i liked how tight cp's zones were versus the 34.

once i labbed a ton of plays in practice mode, i eventually developed it into my own style and custom plays. i offer SOME of the setups i use but will adjust my d to man or zone depending on my opponents tendencies, no offense to cp but i never tried nor do i think i mimic his D. my O would appear conservative, but thats only because of turnovers i get and long ball control drives i string together. when im focused, i have no problem putting up 500 yards on anyone if need be. sure there are the occasional bad games, we all have em once in awhile, but one thing i don't like is being labeled as a copy/paste player.


and to update the past, i corrected a couple things in red

CP: CHZ league Season 1 (superbowl appearance, Result: 0-1)
Deathwish league Season 2,3,4(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 3-0)
Greener League Season 1,2(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 2-0)
Mullet League Season 1,2 (Superbowl Appearance, Result: 2-0)
VIP League Season 1(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-0)

Total: 8-1 record in superbowls Only Lost came to JMO, but was knocked out of playoffs by FF twice, txboy, buddah once (dont remember any others but could be wrong)


JMO: CHZ league Season 1,3 (superbowl appearance, Result:1-1)
Deathwish league Season 1,2,3(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-2)
Greener League Season 2(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 0-1)
Mullet League Season 2 (Superbowl Appearance, Result: 0-1)

Total: 2-5 record in superbowls 4 Loses came to CP; win to FF and loss to FF don't know how this slipped by...


FF: CHZ league Season 3 (superbowl appearance, Result: 1-0)
Deathwish league Season 1,5(SuperBowl Appearance, Result: 1-1)
Greener League Season 4(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 1-0)
EZ League Season 1(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 1-0)
Surf League Season 1(Superbowl Appearances , Result: 0-1)


Total: 4-2 record in superbowls only Lost came to JMO and SURF
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I didnt mention EZ or Surf league because either me nor CP was in those league win you one. I only mention leagues that had a combination of the top 5 or all of the Top 5. Number one, I said almost as Copy and paste, simply because you did not have that scheme what so ever, CP was the only player to run 4-6. Number 1, I gave you your props on how you changed and ran with his scheme by mentioning the blitz packages you bring. Theres really not much changing in the zones because you only have a purple, light/dark bule or yellow zones to chose from. not much a variety as compared to who you have dropping back.

If you payed attention to my post the "Win" part was suppose to be superbowl loses. Look at the consistency of the charts I made, they only mention superbowl losses. Not trying to make myself better, but if you read what i wrote, you would notice I do not proof my post so its easy to miss something

EX: you dnt have to be sarcastic, I was just given constructive criticism. The word I suppose to use was giving..

And I mentioned CP SB lost because no one has ever done that before, Only person to do it in 2 years of madden. I had my chance last year, i lost 16-13, but I got chance this year. I only played BW twice last year

This might be a lil cocky but it is assumed by myself and I believe I can speak for CP and he could confirm that when I am not in a league and CP is not there, We expect you to WIN it all. Thats just where I place my money, If CP is there by himself like in mullet season 1 he went 19-0 as excepted. If your in a league without me or CP, we except you to WIN, due to your skill..Thats why i didnt bring up EZ season 1 or SURF 1..

AND didnt you play STICK(idk what lg) and broadwagon(surf) in the SB?


Last edited by jmojsoski on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 am

falconfansince81 wrote: when im focused, i have no problem putting up 500 yards on anyone if need be.

Except EZ right? LMAO I guess the 99 MVC stops you on any Day....lol Please don't say anything about that offense when EZ held you to 3 points...lol..Guess you wasn't focused huh?lol

avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 am

I Think we all take plays from our opponents and add our own spin to it. FF got me using cover 2 hawk and jmo actually suggested me switching from Den playbook to Ari. I think FF you basically just repeated what jmo said about you using the 4-6, that you got the idea of running he D from me but switched the blitz schemes. And yes if im in a league without ff or jmo i expect to win every SB that y i never join a LG inless there's top competition in it.JMO was pointing out the 3 of our SB records. JMO has lost to cheedah, myself and yourself in the playoffs and a few others, FF has lost EZ,me,jmo,sickxstick and i believe a few others. I have lost to buddah, ff, txboy and jmo in the playoffs and while i was dissapointed in losing each game i can walk away knowing if have lost to 4 of the top 5 players IMO excluding kight. Not many guys can say they have only lossed to 4 guys in the playoffs. Im not some Madden GOD but i think at times i have been trying to chase this "folklore' like image that was left by my BW profile. I never expect to lose a game but to recreate the success i had last year would be next to impossible. It's like Jordan no matter how good a guy is or will be it will be hard to recreate his career or do better and even if they did people would still say he was the GOAT. Im not BW or CP, but both. A guy who can win, and a guy who can lose.
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:I Think we all take plays from our opponents and add our own spin to it. FF got me using cover 2 hawk and jmo actually suggested me switching from Den playbook to Ari. I think FF you basically just repeated what jmo said about you using the 4-6, that you got the idea of running he D from me but switched the blitz schemes. And yes if im in a league without ff or jmo i expect to win every SB that y i never join a LG inless there's top competition in it.JMO was pointing out the 3 of our SB records. JMO has lost to cheedah, myself and yourself in the playoffs and a few others, FF has lost EZ,me,jmo,sickxstick and i believe a few others. I have lost to buddah, ff, txboy and jmo in the playoffs and while i was dissapointed in losing each game i can walk away knowing if have lost to 4 of the top 5 players IMO excluding kight. Not many guys can say they have only lossed to 4 guys in the playoffs. Im not some Madden GOD but i think at times i have been trying to chase this "folklore' like image that was left by my BW profile. I never expect to lose a game but to recreate the success i had last year would be next to impossible. It's like Jordan no matter how good a guy is or will be it will be hard to recreate his career or do better and even if they did people would still say he was the GOAT. Im not BW or CP, but both. A guy who can win, and a guy who can lose.

Youre still a bum, BW or CP..lol
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:19 am

wait...how many yards did i put up on you in the SB again? think my offense was just fine. sure, you can chalk it up as a bad game and come in and rank me below people who are 1-8 vs me...whatever makes you feel better, champ. but don't pin your points on some gm like a 6-3 loss to ezs 99mcv bucs otherwise its contradicting to rebut.

its clear i ran an entirely new defense on you that i must have psychically transferred from CPs mind just to get a win. i could care less about a meaningless gm vs ez and his cover 1 man beast corners vs jennings and garcon. look, YOU LOST TO DLEW. it doesn't possibly get any worse than that from such a prestige player like yourself, and ez is FAR from a mediocre player. i made bad decisions and its over just like dlews. and to FURTHER clear things up...

1. i rarely blitz from 46, i blitz from 43, nickle strong, and dime flat. i don't even know what cp runs
2. on cover 2 hawk i man the receivers, i dont know anyone else mans players consistently in zone.
3. i did not run cover 2 or cover 3 zone much vs you or CP because the double pump fake break buzz zone coverages. i primarily ran 3 deep man with end on contain or flat as a base through the playoffs since my opponents relied on deep passes rather than a solid ground attack. thats their choice, i adjusted, they didnt. clearly just stolen from CP and only by sheer luck did skim by with those narrow margins of victory.

suggesting cp to use a playbook is no different than me using his. is anyone who uses 46 now copying him? is anyone who uses denvers playbook copying you? this entire ranking thing is really sounding more like a self promoting pat on the back considering your only accounting for leagues you and cp were in. most of the 'top 5' players weren't even in gr1 and mullet season 1 and 2, i know i was only in mullet league for season 2 but its ok to count the rest. buddah and txboy were both in gr1 this past season, and in my conference. cheddah, buddah and txboy were mixed in and around surf and ez's league as well.

your really gonna be that arrogant to say something like that? thats not only ignorant and disrespectful to everyone, but incredibly shallow as well IMO. again, past reputation is taking precedence over CURRENT results. failure to give respect where respects due seems to be a continuing trend. my list would look a lot different, but i don't feel the need to make one because all that matters in the end is one game. if you go off that recent principle, the list changes a lot more...but this is just opinions right? surely has nothing to with a certain recent loss, otherwise i can't justify your ridiculous list.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 am

falconfansince81 wrote:i think gaming skill almost exclusively win titles, along with situational and adaptive play calling with a clutch mentality. as in any sport part of being a champion is performing under pressure, especially when the seasons on the line. the best don't get there by being overrated

Wait, First of all, you put up tons of yards on me in the SB, its not the first time, I never play a stellar defense game in a SB, my SB record proves that (more losses then wins). Number two, such a prestige player like me self would never get held to 3 points in an entire games especially "when im focused, i have no problem putting up 500 yards on anyone if need be." Now lost to dlew, He bested me in the contest and I have no problem with it. You win some you lose some. His skills were apparently better then mine that day. But on another note, that quote above is quite hilarious simply because you do not believe that. Come on FF, when someone bests you in a key game, your the first to make an excuse as to why you indeed lost. Either being tried, Madden BS or for what ever strange reason, yet, when you win that comment comes crawling out of your mouth. I know I stand by that Comment 100% and agree with it. However, you very well can admit you are not the blame for your losses as you stated. Now which brings me to my other point, since you somewhat agree to that statement is it to far off to say,

"This might be a lil cocky but it is assumed by myself and I believe I can speak for CP and he could confirm that when I am not in a league and CP is not there, We expect you to WIN it all. Thats just where I place my money, If CP is there by himself like in mullet season 1 he went 19-0 as excepted. If your in a league without me or CP, we except you to WIN, due to your skill..Thats why i didnt bring up EZ season 1 or SURF 1"


-"your really gonna be that arrogant to say something like that?" Yes I agree its arrogant to say that but what part of that statement is false, If you indeed believe it takes gaming skill almost exclusively win titles, along with situational and adaptive play calling with a clutch mentality then only 3 players have proved this to be in fact true, YOU, ME, CP. Why should I believe anyone else can win if they have not proved your words true. I'm not saying someone else can not win, Im just saying the odds are small and chances are they won't, simply because there unable to prove the above statement true. But thats if we agree what we write in our post and instead of saying them because they sound nice.

-"thats not only ignorant and disrespectful to everyone, but incredibly shallow as well IMO." I agree its disrespectful and shallow. however, if you both agree about your statement above it is not ignorant, only because nobody as fulfilled that statement really. There are a few exceptions who have won ( SURF, I can not think of any other names)

-again, past reputation is taking precedence over CURRENT results. failure to give respect where respects due seems to be a continuing trend.
Here again I agree, however, who here would put the Patriots or Colts under the Top 5 teams in the NFL. Sure they have had Current Failures , yet there past Reputation does take precedence. That's like replacing Jordan in the Top 5 Greatest BasketBall players simply because he sucked ass when he went to the Wizards. Now I do agree with this "failure to give respect where respects due seems to be a continuing trend.", Shit you shocked me when you said you only lose 10% of the time and Madden losses for you 90% of the time. I mean, I see that as a failure to give respect to your opponents and a spit in the face to the people who have beaten you, simply because you said( this is my interpretation of your statement), your opponents have a 90% chance of beating you because of madden IMO. How many people would disagree with that interpretation, feel free to clarify it please. Also, regardless of what you say, Greener is a top player (Top 10), thats failure to give respect. However, your opinions about greeener are not disrespectful when disregarding him as a top 10 player, on the other hand, my opinions concerning who I expect to win a title is. I find that funny.

-Also, I admire how you fail to recognize your own SB failures to sick-stick and broadwagon, but this does not shock me.

-Anyway my point is- Players are criticized heavy to change there scheme weather it be to much man or to much zone, I just would like to see varied schemes, not just 4-6, maybe 4-3 (which is rarley used) and 3-4.... Im sure 4-6 is a staple as CP said, because it works, but if we criticize players for being repetitive we then have to look at ourselves as well..I would like to see a mixture of schemes.. Thats all.. is that to much to ask for..

avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by MoWarrior79 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Anyway my point is- Players are criticized heavy to change there scheme weather it be to much man or to much zone, I just would like to see varied schemes, not just 4-6, maybe 4-3 (which is rarley used) and 3-4.... Im sure 4-6 is a staple as CP said, because it works, but if we criticize players for being repetitive we then have to look at ourselves as well..I would like to see a mixture of schemes.. Thats all.. is that to much to ask for

I think im one of the rare players that runs 4-3, always have always will (i try to play like my bears)...one game i tried the 46 defense and i ended up not picking very many of the 46 plays but when i did they seemed way to effective
avatar
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by MoWarrior79 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 pm

No disrespect to anyone who thinks greener is top 10 but you'll are crazy.
avatar
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

jmojsoski wrote:Shit you shocked me when you said you only lose 10% of the time and Madden losses for you 90% of the time. I mean, I see that as a failure to give respect to your opponents and a spit in the face to the people who have beaten you, simply because you said( this is my interpretation of your statement), your opponents have a 90% chance of beating you because of madden IMO. How many people would disagree with that interpretation, feel free to clarify it please.

Also, regardless of what you say, Greener is a top player (Top 10), thats failure to give respect. However, your opinions about greeener are not disrespectful when disregarding him as a top 10 player, on the other hand, my opinions concerning who I expect to win a title is. I find that funny.

-Also, I admire how you fail to recognize your own SB failures to sick-stick and broadwagon, but this does not shock me.

-Anyway my point is- Players are criticized heavy to change there scheme weather it be to much man or to much zone, I just would like to see varied schemes, not just 4-6, maybe 4-3 (which is rarley used) and 3-4.... Im sure 4-6 is a staple as CP said, because it works, but if we criticize players for being repetitive we then have to look at ourselves as well..I would like to see a mixture of schemes.. Thats all.. is that to much to ask for..

- we already been through this, because thats my personal opinion and is totally subjective. it also wasn't pasted all over the community forum to 'spit in their faces' so apparently your the only one who looked too far into it.

- greener is not a top 10 player because he admittingly lacks the diversity and stick to be ranked above some of the other people who have made huge strides in improving their game to replicate a realistic looking game. maybe if this were pee-wee football or a leather helmet match up i'd feel differently, but his game doesn't reflect that of a current nfl strategy. maybe in the lobbys he would get some more credit. he's been complained on more than anyone, and still plays in the gray area of repetition. thats not a top 10 type person to be and i've confronted him about it numerous times so he knows exactly where i stand on it.

- sick stick was exposed to using nano's and motion glitches in greener 2, so if we want to factor in lobby records we can do that as well. and who the hell is broadwagon? you can count those too if it makes you feel better, and take away the other two rings since it really doesn't matter unless you and cp are in the league apparently.

- i don't know who else who even runs the 46 playbook besides me (i call more 43, nickle strong and dime flat - 46 is a base), cp, bj, and delmas. most guys like yourself run 34 playbooks. again, your STILL trying SO hard to tear me down off a loss to ez where he played GREAT d...he has the better team and the better team SHOULD win. i threw 3 redzone picks, 100% my fault. guess that falls in my 10% game, although his cb's run the routes before my wr's i suppose i should have gone drop back 20 yards, double pump fake, chuck it down field and hope for the best. your so desperate to make yourself look better than me its just becoming sad at this point...i play this to give me opponents a competently realistic game and win sb's and thats it.

seems to me your in some self adsorbed ego contest to justify your losses. nothing about this post has any relevance other than trying to make yourself look better. i don't care if someone blames the game, the weather, themselves, their dog, their birthday parties, their connection, their controller, etc...don't matter, everyone vents their frustrations differently and you have to understand that. whats worse is pretending to be so humble and righteous than CONSTANTLY trying to pick at me over and over and over by bringing up arbitrary losses to justify your crusade.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:15 pm

"it also wasn't pasted all over the community forum to 'spit in their faces' so apparently your the only one who looked too far into it."

My last final words.... It was not posted over the community forums because it was a wise move not to put it there. You should not and would not never say anything like that. I only bring it up simply because you made such a ridiculous statement were you claim it took only skill to win titles, only about the breaks we get in madden. Number 2, lets face this true fact, it was said in the Chat, were your preaching to the choir and there not going to disagree with you, not everyone in the Chat is the choir but you no what i mean. If you post that thing on the forums it would get zero attention, why, because it would be discussed in the chat then dropped.

nothing about this post has any relevance other than trying to make yourself look better. If I wanted myself to look good, I would have never spoke my mind and told the truth, I would have kept it shut. But instead of being nice and politically correct, i told the truth. Really and apparently the truth does not matter when you have a following. It is more about public perception then the words you write on a post. FF what you have to understand is it is the internet, and "community perception" is not important to me, thus the reason I am doing this. Don't you think I didn't know the minute I wrote this post, my community "character" would be tarnished. Like last year, I went from the people's champ and MG's only hope to beat BW to a "pretentious asshole" (quote from last year used by you, if you need the actually link to verify this whole statement, ill pm you the website link from last year). I did the same exact thing I did as last year and people thought I was arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful, however the difference I was the only vocal person on the boards last year that stuck up for BW(ask CP about it). Everybody labeled him chesse, yet I went against the grain and defended him. This year his playing style is a staple in the league and no longer considered chesse. He simply had a different public perception last year, which lead to his departure. I said that to say this, If i disagree or agree with something I will call it out and speak my mind. I do not care about making my self look better. Frankly, fuck my community "character", it does not earn you anything over here.

Finally, no matter what I say I am still going to be in all the leagues matter, so I will be seeing you on the gridiron, if you migrate to a different site, I know deathwish and cheddah will invite me into there leagues. SO I'm not going anywhere, get use to me, my FRIEND.LOL
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 28
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Fr8trainShane on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 pm

This entire argument is fucking stupid, and I'll tell you why.

If 90% of your losses come from Madden BS, obviously 90% of your WINS come from Madden BS as well........

Blaming ANYTHING on the game, or animations, or what not is gay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in a game, both players have to deal with the exact same programming bugs, same animations, DBs running routes........ whatever.


Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 pm

i just dont understand why you want to tarnish your image if you don't care about it, but yes, i don't retract my statement you are a pretentious asshole sometimes. so am i, and again it doesn't matter why we think we lose, how we lose, or who we think is better...cause there is one thing i think we can unanimously agree on and thats winning titles. whatever shit happens it between or excuses for losing i hear or say are interpreted to me as a means of coping with a loss, everyone deals with it differently and i won't look too far into it.

its a game of animations and algorithms which we have little control over, so to me what separates the rest is user skill and playcalling in relation to simulation. something anyone can achieve with some practice and patience. pretty sure i talked to cp last year when i was runnin big green machine and refused to kick him out, his hit stick was just insane accompanied with his abilities on both sides of the field but never found him cheesy. as much as i respect his game, i don't think mines anything like it nor is anyones else was my whole point so it shouldn't be compared or set as the golden standard.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

FF I think JMO wasn't saying that you run the exact same D as I because you don't, only that you run, and got idea of the scheme from me. But really it don't matter it happens in the NFL all the time. The Miami dolphins started using the Wildcat which the got the same basic concept from Arkansas, now many teams in the nfl run wildcat although it may be different variants it still the same concept from Arkansas.
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

But like i say it really don't matter what scheme you run or anyone run like you say its about skills which you FF have. The topic was about jmo top 10, it has expanded now to basically nothing. BJCOLE was a little upset of his ranking and decided to put JMO at 7 on his revised list. Now i think he may be the only person to actually put JMO that low but he's entitled to his opinion. JMO is 1 of 4 people to win a SB in MG's "premier leagues", and won the MG tournament you guys had. 7 is obviously a shot at him. While i do believe i started the 46 trend, as well as User catching on offense and defense i need no recognition for this. The basic premise of the argument, was that it was strange to us that you was getting recognition as if you were the one to bring the 46 D to the MG.

Remember FF it was my 46 defense that helped you realise i was BW because it was a scheme that no one else ran in the MG.
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by bjcole26 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 pm

OK...i was being funny with my JMO at #7...I will move him up to #6..... Very Happy honestly i would put him #3 or #4.... I have only played JMO twice and wish i played him more... I have played CP and FF plenty to know they have great skill in Madden and adjust to all different kinds of plays and circumstances.

If i had the time to learn 1/10th of CPs stick skill, 1/10th of FFs D, and 1/10th of top passing teams user catching and precision passing...then yes, i would be greatly improved... MG has taught me and many others a lot of how to improve and it is now up to us the continue playing to close the gap even more.... Some of us are thankful for the time FF has taken to lab with us on more than 1 occassion... If the offer is open to lab with JMO or CP... I would as often as you two would allow until madden 12 comes out.
avatar
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 pm

We can lab any day but honestly i don't think im much of a teacher
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:We can lab any day but honestly i don't think im much of a teacher
3

CP Id love to lab with you too and Id love to see what all this hype is about. I have never personally got to play you and I feel that hasnt really been fair to me because I have played FF about 20 times probably and JMO a good half a dozen atleast but never you. I would love to learn from the number 1 guy in MG.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Mjkight wrote:Greener we have played like 5 or 6 times this year bro lol dam. Am i so easy to forget.

For the record i definetely knew CP was BW probably well before CP even let that leak!

for the record CP told me he was BW before the season started in EARLY AUGUST and i helped facilitate him back into the MG because i was one of the few that it was total BS he was bounced for being to good last year anyhow! lol - but i am sure he could have easily infiltrated back in on his own the way qbxkilla did - it was really dumb how BW was bounced anyhow

QBxKILLA entraince into the group in his new moniker stickwhatever - he was a lil more incognito - he played in VISTA's lg - and was always online everynite - although i had never played him - i invited him to GRNER2 - aftyer a game in GRNER2 (whioch actually was a SIM game that i lost to hm) he confessed he was qbxkilla - but it wqasnt long before i let his secret slip out - which was more of a function of his insane BLITZes anyhow - actually what is the officially stoerey with qbxkilla? why was he bounced? i know he was an ignoramous on these message boards (in the same way shane and i are ignoramouses to each other but he took on a whole bunch of guys) - but when i played him (and for the recoird i consider myself just a better than AVG player in the MG; but every once in a while i can beat any1 in the MG) anyhow - onlything that was i noticed as outragous in his game was his KILLER BLITZES which could be countered EASILY - and in fact i have noticed many players with BLITZes that are just as effective as his was - so why was he bounced? any1 rememeber?


Last edited by GREENERRRR on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 am

jmojsoski wrote:i Now lost to dlew, He bested me in the contest and I have no problem with it. You win some you lose some. His skills were apparently better then mine that day.


i have to say Dlew16 message me the instant he won that game - HE WAS BE SIDE HIMSELF WITH PRIDE AND JOY! The kid was so PROUD! he was telling me how his hands were shaking and trembling when he was kicking teh winning FG!!! Definite highlight for him - i think privately that the GC should mandate a loss by the all these so called prestige players ONCE EVERY 2 YEARS TO A WEAKER OPPONENT EXCLUSIVELY for self esteem improvement - nobody needs to know but the GC! we could turn people lives in a new direction! lol Who knows jmo, that loss could have spring board Dlew's confidence into making the varsitry FTB team, asking out the hottest chick in the school, propelled him into college when he never thought he could do it before - THAT LOSS COULD HAVE THE BEEN A LIFE CHANGLING EXPERIENCE FOR HIM - I think all you prestige players owe this service to humanity - help springbiard people's lives into a positive direction!
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Child_Please4285 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 am

QBxKilla was booted because he was supposedly trying to get JMO booted for something (Ithink throwing to rbs 2 much) but in the videos he posted it showed him nano blitzing which was why jmo was throwing to his rbs so much. Im not sure how accurate that is jmo could better explain.
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:56 am

Child_Please4285 wrote:QBxKilla was booted because he was supposedly trying to get JMO booted for something (Ithink throwing to rbs 2 much) but in the videos he posted it showed him nano blitzing which was why jmo was throwing to his rbs so much. Im not sure how accurate that is jmo could better explain.


Screw all you guys Im the best player in the MG!
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:06 am

Good stuff fellas. One day I plan to crawl my way into the top 20! Very Happy
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMO MG Players

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum