* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Goodbye all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 am

I have been accused of cheesing too many times and by too many people, and it's not fun for me any more. I just streamed a game where I had 19 runs and was 10/23 passing, for a total of 42 plays. In the first half, which you can see here:

http://www.livestream.com/phantomshark/video?clipId=pla_c5996886-d1ff-4def-b5e9-b4d11f19eb82&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

I called a total of 3 seam patterns and 1 verticals among the other plays I called (I also called an audible deep pass with 20 seconds left, which I assume is seams, but I had no choice given the clock). I count 19 pass plays here, which leaves 4 for the 2nd half, most of which would be short pick up the 1st down passes, so maybe 1 more seams. hell, maybe 2 more (I'm sure it wasn't, but let's be on the wide side), which would be a max of 7 verticals type plays in 42 plays, which apparently is cheesy. Hope everyone has a wonderful life. I will not be back for Madden 12.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 am

1st series run, saints Y-corner (no deep element), Saints Cross, punt

2nd series, run, seams, and smash

3rd series screen, seams, HB Go, and Y-under

4th series run, run, flanker drive, PA divide, run, verticals, te shallow, screen, seams

5th series PA divide, Go's, deep out, whatever the deep pass audible is (had 20 seconds left, might be seams, but didn't have a choice)

That's what you can see in the first half, unfortunately the second half didn't record for some reason, but I was ahead and had a total of 23 pass attempts in the game, so it was mostly runs.




Last edited by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by saastar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 am

it ok bro this madden is past enjoyable.. and with dw lg going under water fast like the titanic and cheddah trying to save his lg now bc now he knows dw is going under it might just be to late.. especially since 2 of the top mg players are done after these seasons in both dw and chz lg... which makes u think how many people will leave bc they dont have the competition of playing cp or jmo anymore??

but as of right now the only lg standing strong is mg surf... to where people are coming close to playing there gms on time.. and u also have bills new lg that has 23 people in it... and doing ok... but we will just have to see what happens phantom...

on another side note i highly doubt there will be an mg for madden 12... after the whole greenerrr thing i think most would like to migrate to another site of their own and start fresh... but we will have to see and find out...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by Fr8trainShane on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 am

What Phantom fails to mention, is that there were 5 of us watching him stream the game.
And since he pulls up the play art every single snap, we knew exactly what play he was running.

We counted 14-15 Verticals.... (unless he feels that it doesn't count if you flip the play).
We counted 2-3 insta-sprints (of course Phantom will tell you he made 6 reads between the Center-QB Exchange).
And of course Bullet Punts all around (not against the rules we know).

It was a sad.... he streamed the game to let us all see if his opponent was playing with cheese.....Yet, every single one of us that were watching the game ended up being focused on Phantom and his cheese, and crushing of Rule #1. Greenerrrr would have been proud of Phantom with the way he absolutely pummeled rule #1.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Phantom all I have to say is that if your not man enough to own up to what you did then good bye.


Your a 44 year old man with lots of grownin up to do.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:28 pm

The worst part is, I posted the stream here. You can go back, watch every one of my plays, and see they are exactly the ones I said they are. Unfortunately the 2nd half didn't record for some reason, but I had 23 total passes, and you can see 18 or 19 of them here, I spent the whole 2nd half milking the clock because I was ahead, so of the 4-5 passes, I don't think any were seams, but even if you say 2 were, I wasn't close to the 20% rule (which the league I was playing in here DOESN'T EVEN HAVE). I asked my opponent after this if he thought I was cheesing, and he said no. Doesn't matter, if people are bitching about me using a game plan vs this guy which featured deep passes, it's gone way beyond anything I want to be involved in.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:29 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Phantom all I have to say is that if your not man enough to own up to what you did then good bye.


Your a 44 year old man with lots of grownin up to do.

I POSTED THE FUCKING STREAM WITH A LIST OF THE EXACT PASSES I CALLED! How the hell is that 'not owning up'?

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm

phantomshark wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Phantom all I have to say is that if your not man enough to own up to what you did then good bye.


Your a 44 year old man with lots of grownin up to do.

I POSTED THE FUCKING STREAM WITH A LIST OF THE EXACT PASSES I CALLED! How the hell is that 'not owning up'?



You didnt own up to shit by posting anything. You didnt admit that you were wrong. Dont go all Greener caps lock on me. So if you werent wrong? Then why did you quit all your leagues? Yea thats what I thought. Bye Bye.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
phantomshark wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Phantom all I have to say is that if your not man enough to own up to what you did then good bye.


Your a 44 year old man with lots of grownin up to do.

I POSTED THE FUCKING STREAM WITH A LIST OF THE EXACT PASSES I CALLED! How the hell is that 'not owning up'?



You didnt own up to shit by posting anything. You didnt admit that you were wrong. Dont go all Greener caps lock on me. So if you werent wrong? Then why did you quit all your leagues? Yea thats what I thought. Bye Bye.

I was told I called 15 verticals (and we are counting seams as verticals). I posted a video proving it wasn't even close to that. What am I owning up to? Even with the video, people are still saying I cheesed. All you guys were seeing was the play art. Almost every pass I call, including screens, will have a deep element in it, so I can read down from deep to shallow. I wanted you guys to admit 'you know what? I saw it wrong', but no, all you do is continue with your '12-15 verticals' statement that has no basis in fact. The fact is, I played a completely sim game, totally within the rules of that league (and my opponent, who is not above bitching when he thinks he's being cheesed, had no problem with my style). Yet I find myself defending myself to a bunch of knuckle draggers who aren't even in that league. I'm tired of it. Have nice lives.

Oh, and as far as 'all the same', of my 10 completions, at least 5 were under 20. My longest was 33. I ran 21 times and threw 23. I threw to 7 different receivers, only 1 had more than 1 catch. Yet somehow I didn't 'mix it up'.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Ever heard of constructive criticism. Instead of whining like a little fuckin school girl try for once admitting that your wrong. Change your playing style up. If guys are saying that your running verticals 12-15 tines then that should tell you right there that you need to change it up. So you makes adjustments to your game. Everybody does it. FF has helped me out tremendously but your not open to any help or any suggestions because you know all. Peace out..... Nancy boy.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Wow, what a little bitch. Again, instead of looking at the proof that I didn't do what I am accused of, which is right there for all to see, you tell me to stop doing what I didn't do. Helpful. I was one of the most diverse play callers in this whole group. again, almost 50-50 run to pass in this game. A mix of short routes and deep routes. A mix of inside and outside runs. About 50-50 zone to man, with about 30% blitzes. And yet I have to hear these accusations, again in a league that has nothing to do with the MG.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by Fr8trainShane on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 pm

phantomshark wrote:Wow, what a little bitch. Again, instead of looking at the proof that I didn't do what I am accused of, which is right there for all to see, you tell me to stop doing what I didn't do. Helpful. I was one of the most diverse play callers in this whole group. again, almost 50-50 run to pass in this game. A mix of short routes and deep routes. A mix of inside and outside runs. About 50-50 zone to man, with about 30% blitzes. And yet I have to hear these accusations, again in a league that has nothing to do with the MG.

I swear the title of this post said Goodbye all.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by bjcole26 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 pm

phantomshark - RUN (32%) PASS (68%) win% .592 [16-11]

You were a little less than 50/50 run vs pass in actual stats.... Good bye jackass!!! Go cry me a fucking river!! Do not let the door hit you in the ass!!!

Shit gets old having to babysit the guys in MG... Grow up, admit your bullshit bullet punting, admit your bullshit speed drifting, admit your bull shit snap and throw, admit your verticals over 20% of the time.... when you do, you will become a lot better player.... I give Greenerrr credit... he is first to admit he is going to make game miserable as possible, he is going to run run run... You refuse to admit anything to make yourself a better player.

Enjoy the break and hit me up for another game on your birthday next year.
avatar
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 pm

bjcole26 wrote:phantomshark - RUN (32%) PASS (68%) win% .592 [16-11]

You were a little less than 50/50 run vs pass in actual stats.... Good bye jackass!!! Go cry me a fucking river!! Do not let the door hit you in the ass!!!

Shit gets old having to babysit the guys in MG... Grow up, admit your bullshit bullet punting, admit your bullshit speed drifting, admit your bull shit snap and throw, admit your verticals over 20% of the time.... when you do, you will become a lot better player.... I give Greenerrr credit... he is first to admit he is going to make game miserable as possible, he is going to run run run... You refuse to admit anything to make yourself a better player.

Enjoy the break and hit me up for another game on your birthday next year.


LMAO
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by phantomshark on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm

21 runs/23 passes, sounds pretty close to 50/50 to me. Get a clue before you open your mouth, fuckwad.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:37 pm

phantomshark wrote:21 runs/23 passes, sounds pretty close to 50/50 to me. Get a clue before you open your mouth, fuckwad.



Uh oh bj you pulled out rage Phantom now
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by Fr8trainShane on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Wait he's still here?
Jesus, I thought he left like 6 replies ago.....

WTF?

Can't take a man at his word when he says he's leaving? .

I too am tired of babysitting your bullshit.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by saastar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Shocked

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote: Greenerrrr would have been proud of Phantom with the way he absolutely pummeled rule #1.

lets get something straight freigthrain - me breakn rule #1 is DEBATABLE - even the commish is not 100% sure that all the plays u called POWER 0 were actually powero... and the powero is the most fundemental of running plays thats u can get in madden and really in no way should be tied to repetive play calling - in fact i have played some TOP PLAYERS IN MG RECENTLY - and they were very close to breaching this threshold -(in fact they were as close to breaking the threshold as i was over the threshold - a marghinal 2%) - I APPARENTLY RAN PIOWER ) 22.3% WHEN THE THRESJHOLD IS 20%



besides that 2% could be recaptured in other ways - if i just ran 2 more plays instead of running the clock out at the half or at the end of the game - i would have been under 20% threshold OR IF I DID TWO 4TH DOWN GAMMBLES OR IF TEH 4TH DOWN PUNTS WERE COUNTED AS OFFENSIVE PLAYS LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN - AFTERALL I HAVE POSSESSION OF THE BALL - ITS MY DOWN - THATS MAKES IT AN OFFENSIVE PLAY

so keep acting like i broke some rule gloriously - when it was so OBSCURE AND DEBATABLE THAT I EVEN DID - and in fact i only got a suspension to appease the greeener hate club so cheddah wouldnt lose more players and if thats what he had to do to protect his LG - i dont even fault him for that - but the suspension he did give me was really inqonsequential - the 2 games i was playn vs them were againts joke opponents - one being you - and the second being a known CPU game - so really the suspension meant zero to me - but it got the wolves off cheddahs back - smart play by him!
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote: Greenerrrr would have been proud of Phantom with the way he absolutely pummeled rule #1.

lets get something straight freigthrain - me breakn rule #1 is DEBATABLE - even the commish is not 100% sure that all the plays u called POWER 0 were actually powero... and the powero is the most fundemental of running plays thats u can get in madden and really in no way should be tied to repetive play calling - in fact i have played some TOP PLAYERS IN MG RECENTLY - and they were very close to breaching this threshold -(in fact they were as close to breaking the threshold as i was over the threshold - a marghinal 2%) - I APPARENTLY RAN PIOWER ) 22.3% WHEN THE THRESJHOLD IS 20%



besides that 2% could be recaptured in other ways - if i just ran 2 more plays instead of running the clock out at the half or at the end of the game - i would have been under 20% threshold OR IF I DID TWO 4TH DOWN GAMMBLES OR IF TEH 4TH DOWN PUNTS WERE COUNTED AS OFFENSIVE PLAYS LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN - AFTERALL I HAVE POSSESSION OF THE BALL - ITS MY DOWN - THATS MAKES IT AN OFFENSIVE PLAY

so keep acting like i broke some rule gloriously - when it was so OBSCURE AND DEBATABLE THAT I EVEN DID - and in fact i only got a suspension to appease the greeener hate club so cheddah wouldnt lose more players and if thats what he had to do to protect his LG - i dont even fault him for that - but the suspension he did give me was really inqonsequential - the 2 games i was playn vs them were againts joke opponents - one being you - and the second being a known CPU game - so really the suspension meant zero to me - but it got the wolves off cheddahs back - smart play by him!

Its Fr8Train, not "freigthrain"
Look here Nathan. Lets get something straight. Its not debatable. You broke the rule. You were penalized. End of story.
You broke the rule Greenerrr. Man the fuck up and just accept responsibility, instead of continuing to show how much a little bitch that you are. Jesus Christ already. Grow the fuck up. Children accept responsibility fast then this. Please for the love of god, don't reproduce and infect the future gene pool.

Facts: The rule is 20%... You ran 22.3%. The rule isn't obscure, its very exact. You got a suspension, because broke a rule, not to appease any "I hate Bitch Boy's club". So whether its 20.1% or 99.9% its a broken rule. It doesn't matter how bad you broke the rule, its still broken. You can't marginally get a girl pregnant, you can't marginally fail a class....its pass/fail. So while you say other people are "very close to breaching this threshold", understand that its absolutely nothing like "marginally breaking the rule".... one is allowed, one is not. There is no gray area. The rule is exact. Stop trying to rationalize like a child.

You got a Suspension, because the Commish decided you broke the rule. He's stated that. As a matter of fact, the commish is the one that requested I tape the game. You COULD have been under the 20% rule... but you weren't. So it doesn't matter what you COULD have done. It matters what you did. 4th down punts are counted as offensive plays, because its a planned change of possession play. Short of the snap, the entire play is a defensive play from the kick to the coverage to the tackle.

I'm not acting like you broke a rule....poor little man. You did break a rule. I called you on it.

Time for you to move the fuck on....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote: Greenerrrr would have been proud of Phantom with the way he absolutely pummeled rule #1.

lets get something straight freigthrain - me breakn rule #1 is DEBATABLE - even the commish is not 100% sure that all the plays u called POWER 0 were actually powero... and the powero is the most fundemental of running plays thats u can get in madden and really in no way should be tied to repetive play calling - in fact i have played some TOP PLAYERS IN MG RECENTLY - and they were very close to breaching this threshold -(in fact they were as close to breaking the threshold as i was over the threshold - a marghinal 2%) - I APPARENTLY RAN PIOWER ) 22.3% WHEN THE THRESJHOLD IS 20%



besides that 2% could be recaptured in other ways - if i just ran 2 more plays instead of running the clock out at the half or at the end of the game - i would have been under 20% threshold OR IF I DID TWO 4TH DOWN GAMMBLES OR IF TEH 4TH DOWN PUNTS WERE COUNTED AS OFFENSIVE PLAYS LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN - AFTERALL I HAVE POSSESSION OF THE BALL - ITS MY DOWN - THATS MAKES IT AN OFFENSIVE PLAY

so keep acting like i broke some rule gloriously - when it was so OBSCURE AND DEBATABLE THAT I EVEN DID - and in fact i only got a suspension to appease the greeener hate club so cheddah wouldnt lose more players and if thats what he had to do to protect his LG - i dont even fault him for that - but the suspension he did give me was really inqonsequential - the 2 games i was playn vs them were againts joke opponents - one being you - and the second being a known CPU game - so really the suspension meant zero to me - but it got the wolves off cheddahs back - smart play by him!

Its Fr8Train, not "freigthrain"
Look here Nathan. Lets get something straight. Its not debatable. You broke the rule. You were penalized. End of story.
You broke the rule Greenerrr. Man the fuck up and just accept responsibility, instead of continuing to show how much a little bitch that you are. Jesus Christ already. Grow the fuck up. Children accept responsibility fast then this. Please for the love of god, don't reproduce and infect the future gene pool.

Facts: The rule is 20%... You ran 22.3%. The rule isn't obscure, its very exact. You got a suspension, because broke a rule, not to appease any "I hate Bitch Boy's club". So whether its 20.1% or 99.9% its a broken rule. It doesn't matter how bad you broke the rule, its still broken. You can't marginally get a girl pregnant, you can't marginally fail a class....its pass/fail. So while you say other people are "very close to breaching this threshold", understand that its absolutely nothing like "marginally breaking the rule".... one is allowed, one is not. There is no gray area. The rule is exact. Stop trying to rationalize like a child.

You got a Suspension, because the Commish decided you broke the rule. He's stated that. As a matter of fact, the commish is the one that requested I tape the game. You COULD have been under the 20% rule... but you weren't. So it doesn't matter what you COULD have done. It matters what you did. 4th down punts are counted as offensive plays, because its a planned change of possession play. Short of the snap, the entire play is a defensive play from the kick to the coverage to the tackle.

I'm not acting like you broke a rule....poor little man. You did break a rule. I called you on it.

Time for you to move the fuck on....

u are the big chump who keeps refferencing this - AND WHEN U HAVE A THRESHOLD RULE - U CAN MARGINALLY BREAK A RULE... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF MATHAMATICS DICTATE THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN UNDER 20%(i know Is hard for a humanities geek like you to comprehend simple %'s - but use a calculator) IF I DIDNT RUN THE CLOCK OUT AT THE END OF THE HALF or at the end of the game OR IF I DID A CHZBALL 4TH DOWN GAMBLE - ALL I WOULD HAVE TO DO IS 2 MORE PLAYS AND I AM UNDER THE THRESHOLD - AND A PUNT AND A FIELD GOAL IS A 100% OFFENSIVE PLAY - U SNAP THE BALL U HAVE POSSESSION OF THE BALL - THATS IS AN OFFENSIVE PLAY - SO JUST COUNT THOSE AN I AM UNDER THE THE THRESHOLD - THAT IS AS MARGINAL AS U CAN POSSIBLY GET BREAKING A RULE... -

Not TO MENTION the POWER0 is the most FUNDEMENTAL OF BASIC PLAYS IN THE GAME - total joke that u held me to that when other guys break this rules with the same play consistantly BUT THE GUYS WHO THEY ARE PLAYN ARE NOT WHINING LIL BITCHES SO NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING....

AND GUESS WHAT??? I DONE GIVE 2 SHITS HOW U SPELL YOUR MONIKER i bet you got picked on a lot when your were a kid, thats why you have this never ending desire to see me "punished" for breakn a rule SO MARGINALLY - IT REALLY COUNDNT BE ANY MORE MARGINAL (and debatable) than my circumstance - TYPICAL MADDEN LOSER MENTALITY - u cant stop my run game so you go hide by 2 percentage points - and try to pretend your not taping the game when i knew you were - than u spend minimum 4-6 hours catoluging our game - play by play (and canbt even get that right when u did it twice and even were handed corrections...) i have a lot of time i can committ to madden, the show lgs and other worthy charities i support - BUT NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I GIVE YOU THAT AMOUNT OF TIME - YOUR JUST NOT WORTH IT - I WOULDNT WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO PISS IN YOUR HAIR IF IT WAS ON FIRE - let alone spend countless hours tryn to "get me" on 2 lousy % points - it clearly shows you really have nothn worthy in your life - and your HIGHLIGHT IS SADLY TRYN TO BUST ME ON OUR MG RULE TECHNICALITIES - HOW SAD FOR YOU....
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye all

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum