* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 am

I have taken a pre-emptive approach at making the most of the release of MLB the SHOW... There are going to be all kinds of lgs that fizzle out bcause of the show that have solid - year round members - WE HAVE TO GET THOSE MEMBERS TO THE MG!!!

SO i made a post at Operation Sports - and i will have more to follow - if you could make a supportive post - endorsing the Madden Group and what we do - it will help immensely - JUST BE SURE NOT TO INCLUDE A LINK TO THE WEBSITE - it will get our thread deleted fast...

ty for help on this - i will have other threads started on others message boards soon as well...'

the Operation Sports Thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-online/471851-your-lg-dieing-b-c-baseball-game-release.html
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:36 am

This is my first yr in MG, but do you really think the Show will get people to stop Madden? I am jamming on nba 2K11 a lot these days because it's a great game. I very well may get the Show and I'm gonna get the nascar game too. Maybe that is why I'm only in one league now. I totally get not wanting to be Madden only, but this MG keeps me interested enough to at least play my league game every 48 hrs.
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 am

there will be plenty of guys who quit playn Madden for the Show... lots of guys play Madden "seasonally" and hopefully the current guys we have in the MG honour their committments they have made to us... but nevertheless; their will be certainly be all kinds of LGs that "die" because of the release of MLB the SHOW (and i am counting on none within the MG)- prhaps we can get the most cmmitted players from these LGs to join the Madden Group - give them a place to play - the are the pefect members for us anyhow...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 am

I hear ya green. I have ALWAYS been a seasonal Madden player. This MG has changed that for me but I can only speak for myself. Not to mention the fact that I fully intend to be here when next Madden comes out and I'm getting practice and experience which can only be a good thing when we start next July/August.
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:I hear ya green. I have ALWAYS been a seasonal Madden player. This MG has changed that for me but I can only speak for myself. Not to mention the fact that I fully intend to be here when next Madden comes out and I'm getting practice and experience which can only be a good thing when we start next July/August.

Amen... This is my first year in the MG, and none of the teams I am playing with are truly mine lol... Not a single full draft of my own (although that might actually be a good thing lol)

I'll be here at Madden 12 kick off....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:I hear ya green. I have ALWAYS been a seasonal Madden player. This MG has changed that for me but I can only speak for myself. Not to mention the fact that I fully intend to be here when next Madden comes out and I'm getting practice and experience which can only be a good thing when we start next July/August.

Amen... This is my first year in the MG, and none of the teams I am playing with are truly mine lol... Not a single full draft of my own (although that might actually be a good thing lol)

I'll be here at Madden 12 kick off....

Lol Shane! I did one draft in surf lg and it took like 4 hours! Pack a lunch! hehehehe
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

ive sent DW and Cheddah a few links inwhich some of the MG should get in contact with. they are just like the MG but with less members. ill post if you want to see them. I've also posted on operationssports and i was talking with a guy who plays in the MLBTSG and he plays madden as well and he told me he would spread the word within his current league he is in.

hope that helps..
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 pm

i do have a lot of respect for both cosmo, fr8train and our other members who have taken on teams they didint draft - onviously less than an ideal situation - but next year when you draft your own team - you will be better off for the experience...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah man it's less than ideal but oh well! It was the way I got my foot in the door! No complaints.
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

ok - this post and thread have been up here for a while - over 24 hours - and with the exception of SamSmith22 - not a single MG memeber has chimed in with a message of support - endorsing the MG and what we do - i know many of you have OS accounts because i recruited you from there! and even if you doint take - 30 seconds and make 1!!!!

Its frusturating as hell to hear all the shout-outs about the MLB the SHOW and the effect its going to have on the MG - Than i actually do something TANGIBLE about minimizing our exposure and the initiatve will clearly add TOP SHELF PLAYERS - and i can only get 1 guy out of 300 to make a lousy reply message! does that make any sense?
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:19 pm

greenerrrr i can send you the links of groups ive found.. and i can talk to the members of the MLBTSG and see if any of them would join.
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:This is my first yr in MG, but do you really think the Show will get people to stop Madden? I am jamming on nba 2K11 a lot these days because it's a great game. I very well may get the Show and I'm gonna get the nascar game too. Maybe that is why I'm only in one league now. I totally get not wanting to be Madden only, but this MG keeps me interested enough to at least play my league game every 48 hrs.

Cosmic...for the record...the show killed the MG group and all of our Madden franchises last season...it got so bad that I actually gave up and gave my franchise away to some dumb ass who killed it. It's gonna take a miracle for us to over come it. But I'm in for the long haul...even though I plan on buying The Show...but only because I'm such a huge baseball fan. I'm not joining any online leagues though until shit is figured out with the Madden franchises I'm involved with.
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:This is my first yr in MG, but do you really think the Show will get people to stop Madden? I am jamming on nba 2K11 a lot these days because it's a great game. I very well may get the Show and I'm gonna get the nascar game too. Maybe that is why I'm only in one league now. I totally get not wanting to be Madden only, but this MG keeps me interested enough to at least play my league game every 48 hrs.

Cosmic...for the record...the show killed the MG group and all of our Madden franchises last season...it got so bad that I actually gave up and gave my franchise away to some dumb ass who killed it. It's gonna take a miracle for us to over come it. But I'm in for the long haul...even though I plan on buying The Show...but only because I'm such a huge baseball fan. I'm not joining any online leagues though until shit is figured out with the Madden franchises I'm involved with.

DW- I believe your league will last, as long as YOU want it. I also think the MG needs to be more of a recruiter and seek out oppotunities to better the group. whether it be a partnership/merger or even helping strengthen the MG for 2012. To be honest think about where we were last year when the show was released, how many members we had. Now look.. hell in between my MG games, and MLB recruiting i go on google and type in 'madden online ps3' and look for groups. I think more guys within the MG need to take on a leadership role, whether it be the Mg go to guy for things on the site or getting guys to help support recruiting threads.

We still have the MG section on the show site and i havent got any commishes sending me anything that they are 'looking for a player' or whatever. it's there.. easy recruitment. we have 300 members on the dot now. 1 more then the MG i believe and most play madden as well. a lot of them found us from OS and hated the leagues there.
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:

i have no douby that our headline LGs (CHZ and DW lg will thrive despite the release of the show)... In fact if either Lg needs players - i am happy to refer some new faces that i recruited recently (ironically somne from the MLBTSG) - but we have a chance to turn a negative into a positibve (or at least limit the extent of damage) - and the best thing about my latest recruitment initiative - ITS RECRUITING YEAR ROUND MADDEN PLAYERS - THAT CERTAINLY WILL NOT QUIT BECAUSE THE SHOW IS OUT!

So again - i ask for you support in this regard... pls reply to the thread i started...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 pm

big thankyou to COSMO for posting a support message to the thread on OS that is a tangible initiative to help make MG successful in its "offseason" - clearly he is not the sort that just sits on the sideline complaining about the situation - he is the kind that goes out and does something about it - KUDOS TO HIM...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:big thankyou to COSMO for posting a support message to the thread on OS that is a tangible initiative to help make MG successful in its "offseason" - clearly he is not the sort that just sits on the sideline complaining about the situation - he is the kind that goes out and does something about it - KUDOS TO HIM...

Are you kidding me, you little fucking bitch? lol
Ballsy....

However, I just went and made a support post for you. Maybe if we recruit 5-10 more guys to help bring people in, you will have more time to play your wiffle ball game....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!! GREEN, T-MAN AND FR8....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

saastar wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!! GREEN, T-MAN AND FR8....

Thanks for your concern Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Hey fellas, I like both of you guys. You are both a pleasure to deal with in my opinion. Can I make a request for less vitriol and more civility? Dang I hate saying that because it sounds like something the liberals would say while exhibiting the same behavior they impune. Anyway, if we are gonna keep this stuff together there shouldn't be such infighting. I am certainly not on any particular side here, just saying we need a civil discourse. Sorry if that sounds gay.
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:Hey fellas, I like both of you guys. You are both a pleasure to deal with in my opinion. Can I make a request for less vitriol and more civility? Dang I hate saying that because it sounds like something the liberals would say while exhibiting the same behavior they impune. Anyway, if we are gonna keep this stuff together there shouldn't be such infighting. I am certainly not on any particular side here, just saying we need a civil discourse. Sorry if that sounds gay.

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm

saastar wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:Hey fellas, I like both of you guys. You are both a pleasure to deal with in my opinion. Can I make a request for less vitriol and more civility? Dang I hate saying that because it sounds like something the liberals would say while exhibiting the same behavior they impune. Anyway, if we are gonna keep this stuff together there shouldn't be such infighting. I am certainly not on any particular side here, just saying we need a civil discourse. Sorry if that sounds gay.

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

LOL BRO! That's what I get for trying to be a peacemaker!
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
saastar wrote:

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

Dont worry bro Saastar is just tryin to get his post total up. Either that or he must have quit a game in the 3rd quarter and had sometime to spare Smile.
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

[quote="BiLlDoZeR_27"]
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
saastar wrote:

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

Dont worry bro Saastar is just tryin to get his post total up. Either that or he must have quit a game in the 3rd quarter and had sometime to spare Smile.

Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

[quote="COsMiCTrAvO"]
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
saastar wrote:

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

Very Happy

+1

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

shane u lost ur footballs man...
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top