* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

i hate to complain but this is overboard

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 am

and i haven't played chedda in a while but apparently he has gotten alot better since we last faced off so he might have scaled me on that ladder.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 am

I wanna know what this so called ladder you talk about looks like bro because you thinkin you are top 4 is just obsurd. If I did my own rankings you'd be lucky to grace the top 15.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Delmas26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 am

ezweightloss wrote:until chz lg started i barely ever play jmo. maybe 3 times in all of madden 11. i've beaten jmo, he has beaten me, and we hardly have played. a rivalry for me takes time to build, game after game. my main rivalry is with FF, because we always have really good games and go back and forth plus we bs on the mic and we go way back we played alot and played in the superbowl for my league. secondly my other rival is cp because i've played him a million times and can't win, so one of my main goals in madden 11 is to get atleast one win against him since he is the only guy i havent beaten yet. i don't consider every guy in this game a rival, buddah doesn't like me and i don't like him but do i consider him a rival? nope. yeah he is a really good player and we have some decent games but he isn't my rival. maybe down the road i will consider jmo a rival, but as for now he is a just another player who happens to be pretty damn good. and as you delmas.. your not my rival either, you just been sippin' on too much haterade.

On your terms...for rival...you mention CP...because you cant beat him....

Well, you might as well add J-Moj...because thats basically the same thing...

Because all I see...is 60-20 blowouts....

You must have gotten seriously lucky those "times" you claim to have beaten him...
avatar
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Posts : 629
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 34
Location : Near Cincinnati, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Anybody who wants a piece of me just let me know. I will put my 32nd rank title on the line anytime in a steel cage match.
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Delmas26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:Anybody who wants a piece of me just let me know. I will put my 32nd rank title on the line anytime in a steel cage match.

How about falls count anywhere? If so...I'm coming for that belt...
avatar
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Posts : 629
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 34
Location : Near Cincinnati, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Delmas26 wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:Anybody who wants a piece of me just let me know. I will put my 32nd rank title on the line anytime in a steel cage match.

How about falls count anywhere? If so...I'm coming for that belt...

Bring it bro. We can take it backstage or out to the parking lot.
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Delmas26 wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:until chz lg started i barely ever play jmo. maybe 3 times in all of madden 11. i've beaten jmo, he has beaten me, and we hardly have played. a rivalry for me takes time to build, game after game. my main rivalry is with FF, because we always have really good games and go back and forth plus we bs on the mic and we go way back we played alot and played in the superbowl for my league. secondly my other rival is cp because i've played him a million times and can't win, so one of my main goals in madden 11 is to get atleast one win against him since he is the only guy i havent beaten yet. i don't consider every guy in this game a rival, buddah doesn't like me and i don't like him but do i consider him a rival? nope. yeah he is a really good player and we have some decent games but he isn't my rival. maybe down the road i will consider jmo a rival, but as for now he is a just another player who happens to be pretty damn good. and as you delmas.. your not my rival either, you just been sippin' on too much haterade.

On your terms...for rival...you mention CP...because you cant beat him....

Well, you might as well add J-Moj...because thats basically the same thing...

Because all I see...is 60-20 blowouts....

You must have gotten seriously lucky those "times" you claim to have beaten him...

if you read... i also mentioned that i've played cp alot, compared to jmo which we only have played maybe 7 times.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I wanna know what this so called ladder you talk about looks like bro because you thinkin you are top 4 is just obsurd. If I did my own rankings you'd be lucky to grace the top 15.

we are all entitled to our own opinion, and i respect yours just as much as anyone else here bill.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by bjcole26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I have not played EZ..(if i did, i do not remember playing him) and only played JMO 1 time... I also do not know you at all except for trade talks that have been ridiculiously one sided... If you are arrogant enough to come on MG and proclaim yourself the #4 rated player, then you should not be pissed when people blow you out... Or when you post you are undefeated 16-0... we all have access to standing and can see it... We never see CP or FF posting about being undefeated... again just like i said in Buddah being Buddah... Superbowl victories is the measuring stick... Win one in DW or cheese and then you rank yourself top 4..other than that, you are same as ... Regardless if it is passing on 4th and 10 or not, take the ass kicking, move on and do not let it happen again... say gg but do not come to the same boards where you proclaimed you were better than everyone BUT CP, FF, and JMO then bitch when you get blown out.. You also proclaimed Buddah is a not a top 10 player in MG which imo is a joke for you to do.. Why is he not a top 10? Because he calls people bums? You did the samething by saying you are 4th best player on here.... Stop crying about losing, stop getting on the message board needing a pat on the back for such a great job when you make a good post in DW league and play the damn game!!!!

avatar
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by GREENERRRR on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

i beat JMO in our last 2 games - does that make me "ranked in the top 4" too... wait... if thats the case it wouldnt be the top 4!!!! lol all a lil bit silly of u ask me...
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Rui_F on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 pm

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-of-the-day-an-awesome-demonstration-of-nfl-parity-2010-11



Just like in the NFL you could probably make a similar chart for this group. I don't personally think I will ever win a Superbowl in these leagues just because I don't have the time that some people do to study, lab, and play the shit out of a game just to feel superior to others, my primary goal is to have fun. So like most I really don't give a shit about ladders or rankings unless if maybe we were playing for something real.
avatar
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 246
Join date : 2010-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

bjcole26 wrote:I have not played EZ..(if i did, i do not remember playing him) and only played JMO 1 time... I also do not know you at all except for trade talks that have been ridiculiously one sided... If you are arrogant enough to come on MG and proclaim yourself the #4 rated player, then you should not be pissed when people blow you out... Or when you post you are undefeated 16-0... we all have access to standing and can see it... We never see CP or FF posting about being undefeated... again just like i said in Buddah being Buddah... Superbowl victories is the measuring stick... Win one in DW or cheese and then you rank yourself top 4..other than that, you are same as ... Regardless if it is passing on 4th and 10 or not, take the ass kicking, move on and do not let it happen again... say gg but do not come to the same boards where you proclaimed you were better than everyone BUT CP, FF, and JMO then bitch when you get blown out.. You also proclaimed Buddah is a not a top 10 player in MG which imo is a joke for you to do.. Why is he not a top 10? Because he calls people bums? You did the samething by saying you are 4th best player on here.... Stop crying about losing, stop getting on the message board needing a pat on the back for such a great job when you make a good post in DW league and play the damn game!!!!



Well said young grasshopper

avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

bjcole26 wrote:I have not played EZ..(if i did, i do not remember playing him) and only played JMO 1 time... I also do not know you at all except for trade talks that have been ridiculiously one sided... If you are arrogant enough to come on MG and proclaim yourself the #4 rated player, then you should not be pissed when people blow you out... Or when you post you are undefeated 16-0... we all have access to standing and can see it... We never see CP or FF posting about being undefeated... again just like i said in Buddah being Buddah... Superbowl victories is the measuring stick... Win one in DW or cheese and then you rank yourself top 4..other than that, you are same as ... Regardless if it is passing on 4th and 10 or not, take the ass kicking, move on and do not let it happen again... say gg but do not come to the same boards where you proclaimed you were better than everyone BUT CP, FF, and JMO then bitch when you get blown out.. You also proclaimed Buddah is a not a top 10 player in MG which imo is a joke for you to do.. Why is he not a top 10? Because he calls people bums? You did the samething by saying you are 4th best player on here.... Stop crying about losing, stop getting on the message board needing a pat on the back for such a great job when you make a good post in DW league and play the damn game!!!!


keeping buddah out of my rankings was just a diss to him because at the time he was on my case, since then we are less hostile towards each other, and even then i thought he was a top 10 player easily but decided to keep him out. and if you read my post i didnt care about jmo running up the score, i cared that he went for it on 4th and 10 when he was up 30+ that is unsim and isnt that what we are all here for? i did not call anyone a bum fyi, and we have played twice when you were in my league, i won both times. since all you guys are gonna keep bitching, i'll re-rank myself as -500. i suck miserably and i cant even compete with the cpu with it's on rookie. is that better for you? does that make you feel warm inside? cp, jmo, and ff, are the only guys with real winning records against me, kight is 2-2 against me i think and buddah is like 2-1 against me and boltssbound who i think is largely underrated cuz he only plays in kights lg is like 5-1 against me. everybody else that i have played more than 3 times i have a winning record against. just saying... and you're right i haven't won a superbowl, and i probably won't for a while if at all, i'm aware of that fact but it's like the nfl, the falcons are still a good team even though they lost to the packers, yeah they don't get glory or anything like that, i'm just saying i'm a pretty decent player in my own eyes, not the greatest or anything close.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by bjcole26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

EZ..i am not mad at all but saying you are the #4 rated player vs saying you are pretty decent is a HUGE difference..... Again, i did not remember playing you and when we did, it was early on from me just getting back into playing... As Buddah told me, i was a "bum" then and he was right.. Still trying to get back the stick skills after 3 years off...BUT.. I did read your post and we all can argue what is sim and what is not sim... I understand why you would be pissed... JMO left the gas on the peddle and kept going which means 4th and 10 still throwing... JMO is a respected guy on MG and again, he may of did it as a point because of your posts which is what i am saying.... Sometimes people want to beat Buddah or Txboy or you just because of your posts and perceived arrogance....I am sure FF enjoyed the victory on your 16-0 team more than the other 13 or so times he has beaten you.
avatar
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Deathwish22 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:My God....

First off, if you've ever actually looked at box scores, you'll know that I not only get beat, but I get blown out from time to time.... Kight most recently beat me 51-0.... but you know what....after my opponent gets up by 4 scores, I text them and tell them to continue to play aggressively. Don't NOT try to blow me out....jesus, why not just take my manhood with you.

I think people need to stop whining about the being blown out..... it happens. If you get better, it happens less. If you pay attention to your opponent when you are getting blown out, chances are you'll learn something.

As for jmo....using the Patriots or Bill Belichick as an excuse is lame. You can't use the "exception to the rule" as an example of why you did whatever you did..... There are always exceptions, and the Patriots and Belichick are the perfect examples. I have no problems with you running it up on EZ... but c'mon, no lame attempts to justify it by talking about the Patriots or Belichick.

For anyone wondering why shane is blue, it's because I made him a moderator because he needed the access to help me on a few things with my franchise...so no one freak out

That's awesome Cheddah...good choice!
avatar
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 36
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Deathwish22 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Don't worry I have already notified jmo that he will be receiving penalties for this.

Why is he receiving penalties? He did nothing wrong in my mind.
avatar
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 36
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Deathwish22 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I wanna know what this so called ladder you talk about looks like bro because you thinkin you are top 4 is just obsurd. If I did my own rankings you'd be lucky to grace the top 15.
Where did this top 4 statement come from?? I can't find it anywhere in this thread.
avatar
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 36
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Delmas26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm

DW....at one time...EZ did his own personal rankings...(about the time that Vista did his top 10...maybe right after...if you remember that?) and ranked himself at #4...and has repeatedly said...

After CP/FF/J-Mo...there is a NEXT TIER of players who are better than the rest...

with him headlining that tier...

Also think he mentioned that...Buddha..."might" be in that tier with him...but I don't recall...

avatar
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Posts : 629
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 34
Location : Near Cincinnati, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Deathwish22 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Delmas26 wrote:DW....at one time...EZ did his own personal rankings...(about the time that Vista did his top 10...maybe right after...if you remember that?) and ranked himself at #4...and has repeatedly said...

After CP/FF/J-Mo...there is a NEXT TIER of players who are better than the rest...

with him headlining that tier...

Also think he mentioned that...Buddha..."might" be in that tier with him...but I don't recall...


LMAO! lol!
avatar
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 36
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by phantomshark on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm

I truly think that for Madden 12, I am going to start a ranking 'ladder'. Beat someone above you, move up 1 spot. Lose to someone below you, lose 1 spot. Tank a season? Probably not gonna be very high on the ladder, lol.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by saastar on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm

everyone has there own opinions of where they think they are.. and yes i do remember ez posting that.. but i remember the 1 time i played ez in his lg and it came down to and last second fg i hit off the right up rite.. he won by 2... so i dont think rankings mean shit.. i wouldnt rank myself top 10.. maybe top 20... though...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:
That's awesome Cheddah...good choice!

Hope this wasn't sarcastic lol.... Smile
but my powers have been given back, I found what I needed on the Admin Help forum, so I am back to being joe schmo lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by bjcole26 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 pm

avatar
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 476
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Atlanta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by ezweightloss on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:31 am

my rankings would be different now, and obviously i wouldnt leave buddah off since i don't have hard feelings towards him anymore. i would def take dagr8test off but i wont specify on other things that i would change considering you guys will want my head for it.

nothing wrong with going for it on 4th and 10 up 30+? funny how i have had two threads specifically come after me about 4th down situations in TIE GAMES! people and their double standards... anyways if there is not anything wrong with this why shouldn't i run up the score every chance that i get? why should i ever settle for a field goal when i'm in my opp's side, i'll just go for it on fourth everytime, it'll be great! yeah that seems pretty sim right? okay cool. can't wait to try this out once then get booted just cuz people don't like me. that's cool. i guess i'm the new buddah. haha

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Vista3131 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I have to weigh in (No Pun intended) But Jmo get a thumbs up here. I have played Jmo at least 7 times and he has been nothing but repectful when we played.

If Cheddah disciplined him here why? Some times people just get what they deserve.


Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate to complain but this is overboard

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum