* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
Bigmullet wrote:I have had the handle on this argument for many seasons now.

This is a joke right? lol Cuz I'm laughing my ass off right now.
When I think of great commishes of the MG, I immediately think, "Bigmullet"
When I think of stable franchises of the MG, "Bigmullet" is the first to come to mind...
When I read people's posts about how awesome a franchise is...."Bigmullet" is the first to come to mind...

Sorry, I gotta go drink some tiger's blood man.....


you know nothing about his franchise - all you "know" is based soley on HEARSAY.... I enjoy playn in Biggmullets franchise - an 1 of things i admire about him as a commish is he is consistant with enforcing rules and even extends it to Madden Ettiquette - if you try any BS in his lg - he calls you on it - and u get 1 warning -after that u get a tngible punishment...

Sure Bigmullet has his naysayers and if you dont like the way he does things U DONT HAVE TO BE IN HIS LEAGUE (he certainly has the ability to replace you)... HIS LG IS ALWAYS FULL - and guys play their games - this ignorant - contemptuous League-bashing that you are doing has to stop - if you think its so easy to run a LG - why dont you be a commish??? (we have had some great MG members try and their LGs failed too - do you go on bashing them for that? BigmulletsLg has been around since August and has shown that its truely a viable LG)

Until you can show you can creat a LG half as successful as biggmullets than keep any of your opinions (that are solely based on CONJECTURE AND HEARSAY) to yourself...

Not to mention - these unprovoked attacks on other members is such a playground bully mentality - why do you feel it is necessary to TRY to redicule some1 who is adding to the discussion? He has never said anything "bad" towards you... cant stand shit like that... clearly u have some deep down inadaquacy that makes you feel better about yourself by lashing out at others - its rather pathatic when u think about it....
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 pm

This topic is pretty much pointless now. The GC has already voted on a sub rule and it didn't pass. The GC is also voting on limiting the amount of restarts...which also looks like it is not going to pass...thankfully. So u guys can look at my game starts all u want bc trust me, I am going to keep super-summing my CPU games and Restarting them every time the sim puts me in a position where icant win the game in the 4th qtr.

For the record, I've had a player (sam22) request a sub over a CPU gm before. Anyone in my lg who wants a sub can feel free to request one.
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 30
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by saastar on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

good to hear

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:This topic is pretty much pointless now. The GC has already voted on a sub rule and it didn't pass. The GC is also voting on limiting the amount of restarts...which also looks like it is not going to pass...thankfully. So u guys can look at my game starts all u want bc trust me, I am going to keep super-summing my CPU games and Restarting them every time the sim puts me in a position where icant win the game in the 4th qtr.

For the record, I've had a player (sam22) request a sub over a CPU gm before. Anyone in my lg who wants a sub can feel free to request one.


and sadly - we couldnt get anything done on this much needed circumstance - if we were willing to compromise, sure nobody would be fully happy but a compromised rule would have been better than no rule at all which is what we are stuck with!!!

so... i am not gonna be 1 of the only a few guys who gets injuries in CPU games anymore - i will have to consider restarting games until i get the win w/o injuries - and it sucks to have to do this to keep the playing field level...
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by phantomshark on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:This topic is pretty much pointless now. The GC has already voted on a sub rule and it didn't pass. The GC is also voting on limiting the amount of restarts...which also looks like it is not going to pass...thankfully. So u guys can look at my game starts all u want bc trust me, I am going to keep super-summing my CPU games and Restarting them every time the sim puts me in a position where icant win the game in the 4th qtr.

For the record, I've had a player (sam22) request a sub over a CPU gm before. Anyone in my lg who wants a sub can feel free to request one.


and sadly - we couldnt get anything done on this much needed circumstance - if we were willing to compromise, sure nobody would be fully happy but a compromised rule would have been better than no rule at all which is what we are stuck with!!!

so... i am not gonna be 1 of the only a few guys who gets injuries in CPU games anymore - i will have to consider restarting games until i get the win w/o injuries - and it sucks to have to do this to keep the playing field level...

I agree. I will now restart the game if I get a significant injury or if the CPU is about to beat me. It's a shame really, takes away significantly of my enjoyment of the league, it's now going to come down to who can get the most CPU games.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
you know nothing about his franchise - all you "know" is based soley on HEARSAY.... I enjoy playn in Biggmullets franchise - an 1 of things i admire about him as a commish is he is consistant with enforcing rules and even extends it to Madden Ettiquette - if you try any BS in his lg - he calls you on it - and u get 1 warning -after that u get a tngible punishment...

Sure Bigmullet has his naysayers and if you dont like the way he does things U DONT HAVE TO BE IN HIS LEAGUE (he certainly has the ability to replace you)... HIS LG IS ALWAYS FULL - and guys play their games - this ignorant - contemptuous League-bashing that you are doing has to stop - if you think its so easy to run a LG - why dont you be a commish??? (we have had some great MG members try and their LGs failed too - do you go on bashing them for that? BigmulletsLg has been around since August and has shown that its truely a viable LG)

Until you can show you can creat a LG half as successful as biggmullets than keep any of your opinions (that are solely based on CONJECTURE AND HEARSAY) to yourself...

Not to mention - these unprovoked attacks on other members is such a playground bully mentality - why do you feel it is necessary to TRY to redicule some1 who is adding to the discussion? He has never said anything "bad" towards you... cant stand shit like that... clearly u have some deep down inadaquacy that makes you feel better about yourself by lashing out at others - its rather pathatic when u think about it....

I don't consider it hearsay when it comes out of the most respected mouths on the MG.... Not to mention, look at the posts in his league forum. Better yet, let me tell you a story... When I first found the MG (via google search), I saw he was needing members...so I posted saying I was interested... Then I read the posts in his own league, by his own league members, just down right bashing him, and the way he ran his league.... so I immediately posted and I rescinded my offer to join his league... Those are literally the first 2 posts I made in this group. That was my very first introduction to the MG....and no doubt many more, that don't choose to stick around after reading what I read.

He league may be always full, but he's CONSTANTLY filling lost players....how do I know? because the idiot repeatedly sends me notices to join his league.... I had to actually block him because he ignored my replies to stop sending them. He replaces his players with Lobby Bums... is that really replacing players? You really want that to be representative of the MG? Anyone can fill a league full of lobby bums (obviously not all of them are).

I have no desire to run a league of mine own, I just don't have the time. The closest I'll ever come is helping Cheddah run his league in 2012.

Don't try and psychoanalyze me Greener, you'll fail miserably, I'm not sure you comprehend the basics of psychology enough to even attempt it. I found it humorous that he added to the discussion, considering he has a total of 166 posts.....thats right. He's been running a league since August, and has posted a total of 166 times. You know what the tells me. He doesn't put any time into running his league. He advances the league, and and finds replacement lobby bums. Thats not running a league, and you damn well know it.

Why do you feel the need to defend everyone? Do you think Bigmullet can't speak for himself? And while we are talking about it, for the love of god stop sending me PSN messages about how great it is to have T-Man around.... he's a good kid, but I could give a rats ass what he does for the Show....I figured that was blatantly evident by my posts, but apparently you need to be told.

And Greener. Bigmullet's a big boy.....you can let him put on his big boy shoes and speak for himself. He doesn't need you fighting his battles...I'd be willing to bet he doesn't want you fighting his battles.

And finally....stop using words you either can't spell or don't know what they mean.


For the record Green. I know you have good intentions....I know you are a stand up guy for the most part.... We are all grateful for you starting this wonderful thing.... But you don't speak for me. I can do that all on my own thank you.


Last edited by Fr8trainShane on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 pm

spelling doesnt count in any message board - but keep spueing your retorect (and yes i may have spelled both those words wrong and it doesnt matter - thats what spell check is for) - and if you would like to compare education levels as a means to quantify intelect - i would be happy to do so... but in no way did i ever say u werent a "smart guy" - just an ignorant one...
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:spelling doesnt count in any message board - but keep spueing your retorect (and yes i may have spelled both those words wrong and it doesnt matter - thats what spell check is for) - and if you would like to compare education levels as a means to quantify intelect - i would be happy to do so... but in no way did i ever say u werent a "smart guy" - just an ignorant one...

I'll go out on a limb and say you don't want to.
But hey, you created the MG, and I'm thankful for that. And when we mic up to play a game, its nothing but a good time... I'd drink a beer with you any day. Just there are sometimes you annoy the fucking piss outta me by treating every like they are your children....

If I didn't like you, I wouldn't tell you.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Deathwish22 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.
avatar
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 36
Location : Cincinnati, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by sam22smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:spelling doesnt count in any message board - but keep spueing your retorect (and yes i may have spelled both those words wrong and it doesnt matter - thats what spell check is for) - and if you would like to compare education levels as a means to quantify intelect - i would be happy to do so... but in no way did i ever say u werent a "smart guy" - just an ignorant one...

I'll go out on a limb and say you don't want to.
But hey, you created the MG, and I'm thankful for that. And when we mic up to play a game, its nothing but a good time... I'd drink a beer with you any day. Just there are sometimes you annoy the fucking piss outta me by treating every like they are your children....

If I didn't like you, I wouldn't tell you.

What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.

I believe you guys voted it down, so like Cheddah says its a non issue.

I'm disappointed, but I argued my case and lost....time to move on.

I'm just happy to see action....even if it fails, things are being talked about.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

sam22smith wrote:
What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.

No if I didn't like Greener I wouldn't tell him that he annoys fucking piss outta me at times.

If I didn't like him, I'd tell him. I don't tend to sugar coat things.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by saastar on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.

+1 well said..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.

Very valid point.
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by sam22smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
Deathwish22 wrote:The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.

Very valid point.

I would rather have a person play with my team than the CPU. The CPU takes your team and gets completely and utterly abused with them!

Shane - let's start a sub club....
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by sam22smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
sam22smith wrote:
What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.

No if I didn't like Greener I wouldn't tell him that he annoys fucking piss outta me at times.

If I didn't like him, I'd tell him. I don't tend to sugar coat things.

I know - I am just being a dink.
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 pm

sam22smith wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
Deathwish22 wrote:The problem is...it's going to put more on us commissioners who already have our hands full. CPU games are working fine. No need to change it. I don't want anyone playing as my squad except me.

Very valid point.

I would rather have a person play with my team than the CPU. The CPU takes your team and gets completely and utterly abused with them!

Shane - let's start a sub club....

Lol man yeah I'm not downing the sub thing, just saying I think DW has a valid point and I'm sure other people feel the same way he does. Earlier in this thread I offered to be a part of the sub pool and said it doesn't bother me personally. I do, however, see the other side's point of view as valid. That's why we should be able to choose cpu or sub if the need should arise.
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by sam22smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Sure. And if I was 9-6 and needed a win to make the playoffs I would not play a sub like FF. I would play a sub that was on the same level as the original guy though. Because I also think it sucks that I would get into the playoffs by a forfeit win. I hated forfeits in real sports and they suck in madden too. And I wouldn't feel like I earned it if I beat someone out that actually played a person - it sucks for them.

Anyways - let it be known. If anyone can't play me and they want to have a sub play for them instead of giving me a CPU game - I am happy to play a sub (unless you get a ringer and I need a win - then I will tell you to go screw).
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

sam22smith wrote:Sure. And if I was 9-6 and needed a win to make the playoffs I would not play a sub like FF. I would play a sub that was on the same level as the original guy though. Because I also think it sucks that I would get into the playoffs by a forfeit win. I hated forfeits in real sports and they suck in madden too. And I wouldn't feel like I earned it if I beat someone out that actually played a person - it sucks for them.

Anyways - let it be known. If anyone can't play me and they want to have a sub play for them instead of giving me a CPU game - I am happy to play a sub (unless you get a ringer and I need a win - then I will tell you to go screw).

Good points dude. People should be playing their games on a ridiculously regular basis and I'm sure no one would disagree with that. Play your games and you have nothing to worry about. Smile
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by sam22smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
sam22smith wrote:Sure. And if I was 9-6 and needed a win to make the playoffs I would not play a sub like FF. I would play a sub that was on the same level as the original guy though. Because I also think it sucks that I would get into the playoffs by a forfeit win. I hated forfeits in real sports and they suck in madden too. And I wouldn't feel like I earned it if I beat someone out that actually played a person - it sucks for them.

Anyways - let it be known. If anyone can't play me and they want to have a sub play for them instead of giving me a CPU game - I am happy to play a sub (unless you get a ringer and I need a win - then I will tell you to go screw).

Good points dude. People should be playing their games on a ridiculously regular basis and I'm sure no one would disagree with that. Play your games and you have nothing to worry about. Smile

But - guys go on vacation sometimes. Get a sub or subs that are of comparable skill - instead of being forced to lose 3 or 4 games. That's what I am talking about. You can at least get a sub to play against me......
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
sam22smith wrote:
What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.

No if I didn't like Greener I wouldn't tell him that he annoys fucking piss outta me at times.

If I didn't like him, I'd tell him. I don't tend to sugar coat things.

and to be direct and not to sugar coat things - i dont hate fr8train either - he just annoys the fucking piss AND SHIT out of me at times -thats right i lose control of all bowel movements when i read some of his threads! lol (and yes i did use large CAPS to intentionally annoy him furthur) lol
avatar
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:
sam22smith wrote:
What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.

No if I didn't like Greener I wouldn't tell him that he annoys fucking piss outta me at times.

If I didn't like him, I'd tell him. I don't tend to sugar coat things.

and to be direct and not to sugar coat things - i dont hate fr8train either - he just annoys the fucking piss AND SHIT out of me at times -thats right i lose control of all bowel movements when i read some of his threads! lol (and yes i did use large CAPS to intentionally annoy him furthur) lol

lol!
avatar
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 47
Location : Greenville, South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by mblammers on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:47 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:
sam22smith wrote:
What? So if you didn't like greenerr you would pretend that you did? You wouldn't tell him at any rate.

No if I didn't like Greener I wouldn't tell him that he annoys fucking piss outta me at times.

If I didn't like him, I'd tell him. I don't tend to sugar coat things.

and to be direct and not to sugar coat things - i dont hate fr8train either - he just annoys the fucking piss AND SHIT out of me at times -thats right i lose control of all bowel movements when i read some of his threads! lol (and yes i did use large CAPS to intentionally annoy him furthur) lol
lol!

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Posts : 623
Join date : 2010-08-11
Location : Minneapolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CPU Games No More....Time for Substitute Players

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum