* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Want to be in the GC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to be in the GC?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Just like commisioners, people have come to me asking how to get on the GC. Other than being a commissioner of a major franchise I really don't know. Either way I feel it would be helpful if we had a list of guys who wanted to be on the GC, so the current members of the GC could vote on it. We currently have 10 guys, I don't know how many more seats we're looking to add, or what the process would be like. If you're interested though, please apply here, and state why you want to be on it.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to be in the GC?

Post by phantomshark on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

I think I could be of some use on the GC, if needed. I'm older, so maybe I'm not as impulsive as a lot of the younger kids, and I have a lot of ideas, and good organizational skills. Smile

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

phantomshark wrote:I think I could be of some use on the GC, if needed. I'm older, so maybe I'm not as impulsive as a lot of the younger kids, and I have a lot of ideas, and good organizational skills. Smile

thanks bro, at some point the GC will figure out how many more seats we will add and then vote on all the applicants
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

i would like to officially be on the GC.. i was asked twice by greenerrr about being on the governing council with picking up ez's lg and trying as hard as i could to get people to join ez lg through ea.com and through the mg... i also tried to help promote the mg through ea.com... and i usually give some sort of imput on the subject at hand... some may agree with it some may not... but i think i would make an great candiate..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 pm

saastar wrote:i would like to officially be on the GC.. i was asked twice by greenerrr about being on the governing council with picking up ez's lg and trying as hard as i could to get people to join ez lg through ea.com and through the mg... i also tried to help promote the mg through ea.com... and i usually give some sort of imput on the subject at hand... some may agree with it some may not... but i think i would make an great candiate..

Cool, I'll try and get the guys ready to make additions ASAP so we will let you know
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Dont know how u all are going to make selections for the GC but just wanted to add myself also. I know I'm pretty new and all but figured if u guys needed more one day that I would have no problem joining, plan to been part of the group till madden 99 anyway so why not...lol
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 am

I would like to be on. I think I'm fair, articulate and have some good ideas. But as long as there is always a forum for people to voice their opinions when they aren't on the GC it's cool.
Also, I think it is important that the GC discussions/decisions be available to at least be seen by non-GC members. There should be no "behind closed doors" decisions. Not saying that there is now.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 am

mblammers wrote:I would like to be on. I think I'm fair, articulate and have some good ideas. But as long as there is always a forum for people to voice their opinions when they aren't on the GC it's cool.
Also, I think it is important that the GC discussions/decisions be available to at least be seen by non-GC members. There should be no "behind closed doors" decisions. Not saying that there is now.

I agreed with that totally!
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

mblammers wrote:I would like to be on. I think I'm fair, articulate and have some good ideas. But as long as there is always a forum for people to voice their opinions when they aren't on the GC it's cool.

the reason for the privacy is simple - so th GC/admins can have FRANK and DIRECT discussion without "worrying" about having to explain themeselves to any1 who may have "hurt feelings" over the info...

its not like only a few people get to see the section - it isopen to like 15 members - plenty to make sue thereis no colusion or underHANDED BS GOING ON... its just a matter of giving peopl a forum where they can speak their mind 100% and not have to worry about "hurtn some1 feelings" or having to right a multi paragraph explanation of why they come up with their conclusion - besides every "council" has "out of camera" or "closed door disscusions" - this is nothn new - just a way for us to help make the best decisions and make things more efficient,,,
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:32 pm

understandable
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile