* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vista Update

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vista Update

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

True....true.....
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

ezweightloss wrote:i wanna make this perfectly clear, i posted a topic for voting in the governing council section. FF you specifically referred to it in the huge discussion with 120+ posts so i know you were aware of it. on top of that i sent a PM to each and every GC member telling you guys to go state your opinions and vote on what should be done. the fact that over however many days it's been, like 5 or something you guys to no action at all came off as you guys not caring. therefore the only person to vote was me, making my decision the majority. if any of you guys want to essentially veto this then feel free to actually go to the section that i even sent you a link to and speak now or forever hold your peace.

i think i told you that i was cool with what ever you thought - which essentially gave you 2 votes...

but this is not the 1st time that GC members have shown inderffernce to a matter at hand - when yoiur called to vote on topics - you need to vote - either way - especoiially if we are going to have a quorum rule and decisions based on more than the majority...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Still think there should Atleast be a certain number of you all to vote
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

@bill: chedda just stated he DID receive the message, and he is fine with the decision, and i did forget to count greener's vote which makes three. i can't speak for why no one else wanted to vote on the subject but that is what happened. so as it stands, the vote tally is now 3-0. i am also giving any GC members a chance to rebut the decision at hand in case their was some kind of technical error. but still i have not heard from anyone so it seems like this decision will stand. i am by no means power hungry, i went and contacted everyone, and went out of my way to make this a votable topic rather than to leave the whole decision to greener and having all you guys jump down his throat. that's y the gc was created so all you guys going crazy on me is unwarranted, if anything you should be upset at the other members for their indifference. but even with that said it doesn't seem like anyone is actually upset with the ruling rather just the way it was brought about which is not my fault, i did what i could and went outta my way for the sake of the group. if you have a problem with the ruling or any suggestion feel free to comment on that.

and as far as my league goes, my league went under due to lack of participation by the players. i want all you to remember i did stats, players of the week, and spent hours upon hours doing it before we had XFN. nobody even gave a rat's ass about it. when it came to post season awards i took the time to gather all the stats for that and a total of 5 people voted. that first season i did alot of work and messaged people on an everyday basis. after i started school i didn't have the excess time for that so i asked saastar and we took a vote on whether the league should be disbanded or continued, many members were individually contacted as well as the it was posted multiple times on this site, which apparently many members didn't frequent. i can only do so much, i tried very hard but i got stuck with alot of guys who didnt give a shit about anything. i tried to recruit and so did saastar and it was obviously not a success. so if you wanna take shots at me you should make sure you have the whole story.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Still think there should Atleast be a certain number of you all to vote

i can't force people to vote, they obviously were indifferent about the matter. so i took things into my own hands.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

But you don't have the right to do that. This is not a dictatorship. The governing counsel is a body of members there for any action should seek approval from the body not one member. Do you see what I'm saying?
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 pm

you sent two message with no subject line, i didn't see the 1st one either since your 2nd one had the same heading. irregardless, you shouldn't be posting and deciding someones fate in the league on two votes...in a matter like this we should absolutely have 100% of the GC voted, if someone didn't vote they need confronted or re-messaged to make sure everyone got their vote in.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:you sent two message with no subject line, i didn't see the 1st one either since your 2nd one had the same heading. irregardless, you shouldn't be posting and deciding someones fate in the league on two votes...in a matter like this we should absolutely have 100% of the GC voted, if someone didn't vote they need confronted or re-messaged to make sure everyone got their vote in.

Thank you finally somebody understands what I'm Sayin.
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I like this new policy.... So if i send EZ a trade offer and he never opens it, i can post it as if it is a done deal... I LIKE IT!!
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:16 pm

bjcole26 wrote:I like this new policy.... So if i send EZ a trade offer and he never opens it, i can post it as if it is a done deal... I LIKE IT!!

Lmao
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Oops, I stand corrected. I just looked over my PMs again and saw that it was in there. The ruling is fine with me...I just thought i had not been consulted

Thank You Cheddah!

I PS3 message both Cheddah and Deathwish Prior to dropping the league and told them what I have been saying all along I was burnt out.

I am not a guy that sirks responsibilities and I hold myself accountable for anything I do!

Thanks

Whooops after reading this again are you talking about my message to you or EZ message to you? I encourage both Cheddah and Deathwish to go back and look through old PS3 messages I sent them both a message prior to dropping league.

Last edited by Vista3131 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Villa..i personally like Vista too.... I think the issue is with him just dropping his teams overnight with no notice...I understand him deleting franchise and apologizing.

I compare this to everyday life.. If an employee packed up in the middle of night and did not give a notice of resignation. Would the company rehire him?

Again I want to be cleared thanks!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Now that Clearly I did contact both Commishioners prior to dropping there leagues and I have begged for forgiveness on Deleting the League...Do I still need to be outcast? Or if I feel like playing Madden again in a month can I come back?

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am

Vista3131 wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Oops, I stand corrected. I just looked over my PMs again and saw that it was in there. The ruling is fine with me...I just thought i had not been consulted

Thank You Cheddah!

I PS3 message both Cheddah and Deathwish Prior to dropping the league and told them what I have been saying all along I was burnt out.

I am not a guy that sirks responsibilities and I hold myself accountable for anything I do!

Thanks

Whooops after reading this again are you talking about my message to you or EZ message to you? I encourage both Cheddah and Deathwish to go back and look through old PS3 messages I sent them both a message prior to dropping league.

chedda saying this was regarding the message i sent him. it had nothing to do with you vista..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:But you don't have the right to do that. This is not a dictatorship. The governing counsel is a body of members there for any action should seek approval from the body not one member. Do you see what I'm saying?

bill i get your point, despite what you may think i'm not stupid, so the repetitiveness of your statements is just pointless, i got it the first time. considering we had no procedure or course of action required and technically we still do not until we vote to do so, which i am perfectly fine with i did what i thought was in the best interest of the group. i'm not a dictator nor intending to be one, i gave all of these guys several days to chime in, considering we have no regulations on voting and etc, i talked to greener who was the only once who showed any kind of concern with any kind of ruling.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Well you shouldn't have took it upon yourself that is the whole point
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Well you shouldn't have took it upon yourself that is the whole point

alright let's all never do anything about anything and see how much gets done. T_T this is just idiotic. go talk to the guys who DECIDED not to vote.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

ezweightloss wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Well you shouldn't have took it upon yourself that is the whole point

alright let's all never do anything about anything and see how much gets done. T_T this is just idiotic. go talk to the guys who DECIDED not to vote.

i totally understand ez frusturation here.,,,.
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:

This is a load of horse shit is what it is. How can you to take it upon yourself to make a ruling for the whole governing counsel? I'm don't stand behind this until it is approved by everybody. If you can message people once you can message them again and tell them that there is a matter that needs their attention. Because there needs to be more than just two members opinions on it. So greener I don't see how you can say that you see Ezs frustration and not mine.
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:

This is a load of horse shit is what it is. How can you to take it upon yourself to make a ruling for the whole governing counsel? I'm don't stand behind this until it is approved by everybody. If you can message people once you can message them again and tell them that there is a matter that needs their attention. Because there needs to be more than just two members opinions on it. So greener I don't see how you can say that you see Ezs frustration and not mine.

Bill, I think you have a good point. +1 from me on requiring more votes
However, I don't think anyone is really disagreeing here. EZ himself said in the future he would be fine with a different procedure. You have a good point.
Greenerrr did not say you are wrong. All he said was he understands how EZ might feel regarding the lack of participation. I don't doubt that is true. Greenerrr likely knows EXACTLY what it is like to have to get shit done when no one else steps up to take action.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:

agreed 100%. there was no poll, just a message that mentioned voting somewhere. this is what i got, with no subject line:

"hey bro i am holding a seperate discussion for governing council on voting on vista. it would be great for the group if you would voice your opinion so we can figure out what to do and what is best for the group.

http://maddengroup.forumotions.net/t4097-vista-s-mg-membership-status-discussion-governing-council-review"

once i did see this message, and read a few EZ says - my idea is this: Vista receives ban for the duration of the Madden 11 franchises, he is allowed to be reinstated in the Madden 12 franchises when the time comes and as a condition of his reinstatement he will be removed and not alllowed to return to the governing council and moderators and will not be allowed to commish or co-commish a league for the duration of Madden 12.

pretty much the exact ruling, so like you said...you took things into your own hands. thats a dictator lol, we NEED polls for these kinda things! not every issue can be resovled in 1 or 2 days, might take longer to get EVERYONES vote because i believe the guys in MG regardless of what they did deserve a FAIR TRIAL.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Why can nobody completely understand this but you? +1 thank you
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Why can nobody completely understand this but you? +1 thank you

For the record Bill - I completely understand your point and agree 100%.

But since there is no procedure in place and no stated clause about voting rules - I think we should now turn this into a discussion about how to institute voting regulations rather than pounding this particular instance into the ground. In other words - let's take it EZ on EZ and turn our attention to fixing the problem. Agreed?
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:31 pm

sam22smith wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Why can nobody completely understand this but you? +1 thank you

For the record Bill - I completely understand your point and agree 100%.

But since there is no procedure in place and no stated clause about voting rules - I think we should now turn this into a discussion about how to institute voting regulations rather than pounding this particular instance into the ground. In other words - let's take it EZ on EZ and turn our attention to fixing the problem. Agreed?

Yeah, I think we all agree with Bill.... No way anything should ever be a 1 person vote.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

guys look even after you guys gave me all this crap, and there is a whole thread about it, only myself, surf, ff, chedda, and greener have chimed in. buddah also did, im not sure if he is part of the gc or not but his opinion is appreciated. so that leaves a number of guys who STILL haven't done anything regarding the matter. not a single person has disagreed with what i have said regarding vista... also this is not the first time as greener stated that the gc hasnt chimed in on something and we still went through with it for the betterment of the group. essentially what you're saying is if greener isnt the one handing down decisions then all of a sudden it's a dictatorship, i specifically involved myself in this subject because i think you guys were putting too much blame on greener. it's not like i pulled this crap out of my ass and just posted it right away, i gave it time, i gave people a chance to say something and got nothing in return. ay bill why don't you go ask your buddy kight why he hasnt said anything? i dont mind taking heat but it's a shame when i go out of my way to help the group and you guys wanna jump down my throat, like i said how about we just do nothing at all instead and let the group slowly deteriorate and destruct? is that a better solution?

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top