* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The Future of the MG?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by surfnturf90 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Vista3131 wrote:I am curious where does a system like this leave players like myself. I am not dead just burnt out. I will be back playing Madden and I plan on it being here.

Limiting Leagues ABSOLUTLY major mistake of mine was WAAYYY too many leagues I have no idea how GREENERRR does it.

But I played over 20 full seasons if there were 32 players like me we could have had 10 seasons done in four months.

Also do you really believe the current members in Deathwish are ALL going to make it, Summer right around the corner it is unrealistic.

Fr8train how long you been in the MG and how many leagues broh Talk to me in August and tell me how it went. Once you have logges your 20th season without missing 1 game I will be impressed.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.[/quote]

I think you're a good guy and I've never had a problem with you at all, but it's kind of unrealistic to expect that you'd be welcomed back into the top leagues with open arms after quitting all of them to play The Show. When you signed up to be in DW and CHZ, you knew the goal was for them to last all 10 seasons, it wasn't to last until you got tired of playing Madden. By leaving early like this, you are screwing over not only them as the commish's who now have to find a replacement owner, you're also screwing over the rest of us who are trying to take the leagues to season 10 with them. Why would they want you in their leagues next year when I'm sure they will have the same goal of getting to season 10, knowing full well that you will probably just bail as soon as The Show comes out?

Not trying to be a dick, like I said you seem like a nice guy, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 pm

phantomshark wrote:I had an idea that is totally radical and I'd love to try, but it'd take 64 owners, not 32.

You take the best 32 owners and put them in league A. Other 32 owners in league B. Run both leagues at the same pace. At draft time, you take the players drafting 29-32 in B (the 4 that made the championship game) and they switch with the players drafting 1-4 in league A (the 4 worst records). 29 switches 1, 30 gets 2, SB loser gets 3, SB winner gets 4. Object is to get into A, stay in A, and win A. You'd certainly avoid tanking in A anyway, lol.

lol i made that recomendation in theory in a prior post. but mine was about the minor leagues.. but still lol
avatar
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 22
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
Vista3131 wrote:I am curious where does a system like this leave players like myself. I am not dead just burnt out. I will be back playing Madden and I plan on it being here.

Limiting Leagues ABSOLUTLY major mistake of mine was WAAYYY too many leagues I have no idea how GREENERRR does it.

But I played over 20 full seasons if there were 32 players like me we could have had 10 seasons done in four months.

Also do you really believe the current members in Deathwish are ALL going to make it, Summer right around the corner it is unrealistic.

Fr8train how long you been in the MG and how many leagues broh Talk to me in August and tell me how it went. Once you have logges your 20th season without missing 1 game I will be impressed.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I think you're a good guy and I've never had a problem with you at all, but it's kind of unrealistic to expect that you'd be welcomed back into the top leagues with open arms after quitting all of them to play The Show. When you signed up to be in DW and CHZ, you knew the goal was for them to last all 10 seasons, it wasn't to last until you got tired of playing Madden. By leaving early like this, you are screwing over not only them as the commish's who now have to find a replacement owner, you're also screwing over the rest of us who are trying to take the leagues to season 10 with them. Why would they want you in their leagues next year when I'm sure they will have the same goal of getting to season 10, knowing full well that you will probably just bail as soon as The Show comes out?

Not trying to be a dick, like I said you seem like a nice guy, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.[/quote]

ok surf.. lets say in theory you have played as much as him(which i think you have) but you get burnt out.(yes he shouldnt have quit his lg like that) but you go and play nba or cod or w.e.. are any of you really going to come down on a guy who decides to do that? so lets say IF you notified all your commishes/owners about his decision would then that be acceptable if say you did that? im just saying.. you guys make it seem like its a crime to play another game. but otherwise i get what yall are saying
avatar
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 22
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Vista3131 wrote:
Fr8train how long you been in the MG and how many leagues broh Talk to me in August and tell me how it went. Once you have logges your 20th season without missing 1 game I will be impressed.

You can't be serious. You are stupid enough to try and take a veiled shot at me here after the shit you just pulled? lol

Look bro, Just because I didn't join the MG until December doesn't mean I haven't been playing a ton of games... So settle down. What I have learned in just my short time here however, is that you never ever abandon 20+ guys. I've learned that. Its amazing how you haven't after 20 seasons without missing a game. When you learn that, and I'LL be impressed.

I think its up the commishes as to whether you get into any leagues next season after what you did. I'm sure they will as you are a quality contributor, but you put yourself in this situation....at least you realize that.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by surfnturf90 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:
Vista3131 wrote:I am curious where does a system like this leave players like myself. I am not dead just burnt out. I will be back playing Madden and I plan on it being here.

Limiting Leagues ABSOLUTLY major mistake of mine was WAAYYY too many leagues I have no idea how GREENERRR does it.

But I played over 20 full seasons if there were 32 players like me we could have had 10 seasons done in four months.

Also do you really believe the current members in Deathwish are ALL going to make it, Summer right around the corner it is unrealistic.

Fr8train how long you been in the MG and how many leagues broh Talk to me in August and tell me how it went. Once you have logges your 20th season without missing 1 game I will be impressed.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I think you're a good guy and I've never had a problem with you at all, but it's kind of unrealistic to expect that you'd be welcomed back into the top leagues with open arms after quitting all of them to play The Show. When you signed up to be in DW and CHZ, you knew the goal was for them to last all 10 seasons, it wasn't to last until you got tired of playing Madden. By leaving early like this, you are screwing over not only them as the commish's who now have to find a replacement owner, you're also screwing over the rest of us who are trying to take the leagues to season 10 with them. Why would they want you in their leagues next year when I'm sure they will have the same goal of getting to season 10, knowing full well that you will probably just bail as soon as The Show comes out?

Not trying to be a dick, like I said you seem like a nice guy, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.

ok surf.. lets say in theory you have played as much as him(which i think you have) but you get burnt out.(yes he shouldnt have quit his lg like that) but you go and play nba or cod or w.e.. are any of you really going to come down on a guy who decides to do that? so lets say IF you notified all your commishes/owners about his decision would then that be acceptable if say you did that? im just saying.. you guys make it seem like its a crime to play another game. but otherwise i get what yall are saying[/quote]

nah I'm not trying to make it sound like a crime to play other games, if that's what he wants to do he's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants. I just don't think it's realistic for him to think that he should/would be welcomed back into the top leagues, ones that are trying to get through 10 seasons, when he is just going to quit them halfway through.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:
Vista3131 wrote:I am curious where does a system like this leave players like myself. I am not dead just burnt out. I will be back playing Madden and I plan on it being here.

Limiting Leagues ABSOLUTLY major mistake of mine was WAAYYY too many leagues I have no idea how GREENERRR does it.

But I played over 20 full seasons if there were 32 players like me we could have had 10 seasons done in four months.

Also do you really believe the current members in Deathwish are ALL going to make it, Summer right around the corner it is unrealistic.

Fr8train how long you been in the MG and how many leagues broh Talk to me in August and tell me how it went. Once you have logges your 20th season without missing 1 game I will be impressed.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I will say this Do I feel I deserve to be in the top leagues and do I want to be in the top leagues. ABSOLUTLY but that will not be my choice as it will be on the commishioners of said leagues. But I am saying now I want in. But for now I am taking a break from Madden. Maybe had it not been for the average 4 games a night for the last six months maybe I would not have tired of the game. I just Don't know.

I think you're a good guy and I've never had a problem with you at all, but it's kind of unrealistic to expect that you'd be welcomed back into the top leagues with open arms after quitting all of them to play The Show. When you signed up to be in DW and CHZ, you knew the goal was for them to last all 10 seasons, it wasn't to last until you got tired of playing Madden. By leaving early like this, you are screwing over not only them as the commish's who now have to find a replacement owner, you're also screwing over the rest of us who are trying to take the leagues to season 10 with them. Why would they want you in their leagues next year when I'm sure they will have the same goal of getting to season 10, knowing full well that you will probably just bail as soon as The Show comes out?

Not trying to be a dick, like I said you seem like a nice guy, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this.

ok surf.. lets say in theory you have played as much as him(which i think you have) but you get burnt out.(yes he shouldnt have quit his lg like that) but you go and play nba or cod or w.e.. are any of you really going to come down on a guy who decides to do that? so lets say IF you notified all your commishes/owners about his decision would then that be acceptable if say you did that? im just saying.. you guys make it seem like its a crime to play another game. but otherwise i get what yall are saying

nah I'm not trying to make it sound like a crime to play other games, if that's what he wants to do he's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants. I just don't think it's realistic for him to think that he should/would be welcomed back into the top leagues, ones that are trying to get through 10 seasons, when he is just going to quit them halfway through.[/quote]

thats true he needs to gain respect,
avatar
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 22
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by Vista3131 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Not exactly a shot Fr8train just stating a fact, nobody knows what tomorrow will bring how you will feel what you may want or not want to do.

When I joined all the leagues as stupid as I was I really thought I could Fullfill my commitment to everyone of my leagues.

My point here being is NO ONE is infalible to this. To play a 1 video game 12 months year round is tough. I actually played a total of 13 months straight. I just got tired.
But I have played games all my life that I will never tire from.

One other point I don't understand In Cheddah's and Deathwish League I sent a PS3 Message to both of them telling them that I was burnt out and leaving there leagues.

But obviously it was a message neither of them saw.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of the MG?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum