* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

This was the very first league in the MG that I was offered to take over a team in. The team was shit, yet I played my games. I made every attempt to turn things around, and while we weren't winning often.....we played our games.

Not too long ago, we get a msg from Vista saying the league was struggling, but it was going to continue.....so I played my games.

Then one day.... ** POOF ** League is gone.

Its been at least 24-48 hours now...

- Still no Message about the league being dissolved.
- No contact what so ever by the commissioner
- AND I come to see that Vista has recruited a full league for the Show.

You wonder why I get so pissed off about advertising for the Show here? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY.

GREENERRRR..... I'm calling your punk card on this one. You specifically said, anyone that drops MG groups would not be allowed into the Show....
Here you have a commissioner doing just that. He's cost not just his time and effort.....but that of 20+ other members.

Wait, let me quote you.
LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR!!!!
GREENERRRR on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 pm

If you are part of the MG and want to join the MLB the SHOW GROUP - your committmenst cannot suffer in the MG - we will not allow you in the MLB the show group if u leave MG lgs to do so - and if u have more than 2 consecutive SIM gms in the MG (while your playn actively in MLB the SHOW GROUP) you will be instantly disqualified form the MLB the SHOW GROUP - The Maddne Group is committed to getting to starting with 32 players and finishing season 10 with 32 guys...

So, I'll be checking the show's website to see if you dissolve that league, or if you are full of it..... You can't have it both ways.

I may be still new here... but I can tell you something.... THE SHOW is not a SISTER group of the MG.....its not even fucking related. Its a group that so far has contributed to two failed leagues....and how many more will we let die?

Yeah....

Oh wait....We don't even know this league is dead yet....because NOONE HAS THE COMMON COURTESY TO TELL ITS MEMBERS BEFOREHAND....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm absolutely FURIOUS.....about Vista lg.

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I'll have to admit. I'm also pretty pissed about this...actually really pissed about this. I wasn't in Vista's lg, but he was in mine. I have to hear from OTHER people that he has dropped all of his leagues and dissolved his own. Then I hear that he's recruited a full league for TSG (The Show). I don't care whether it's considered a sister group or not or any of the related stuff that goes on with it. But that move right there by Vista was some lame shit. If you're going to leave a league, at least have the common courtesy to notify them and give them time to find a replacement. At least notify YOUR OWN league that you are going to dissolve it and apologize for all the players' time you wasted.

The only notice I got is a message CP forwarded to me that he got from Vista about 30min ago that he said MIGHT have been intended for me.

I've texted Vista, and PSN messaged him with no response. All I asked was if it was a permanent thing or not.

One of the reasons I opened my lg was bc it was Vista's idea, but he already had a league to run. He had promised to contribute to my lg (he did for like 2 weeks).

Vista if you read this. That's some bullshit bro. Even without you recruiting a The Show league it's bullshit. How can you do that to 32 guys who made a committment to your lg. How can you drop leagues you made a committment to and not give the commish any notice, knowing full well how hard it is to find a replacement...especially a quality replacement player...ESPECIALLY after the actual NFL season has ended.

Don't bother asking to be in my league next season. I'll give you the answer beforehand. Hell Fucking No.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 pm

I personally feel this is whole MLB the show stuff is hurting the MG i understand the conecpt that this all began from that but damn we are losing lgs and ppl left and right. There are ppl that just want to play madden or maybe even both, but we are deleting lgs and pissing ppl off that spend their timeing staying up late to draft or wasting time trying to rebuild teams that dont even matter anymore since the leagues are deleted. Im just lost in this whole decision making on deleting lgs specially the fact that no one got any notice or a word on maybe its gonna dissolve or we need a replacement commish cuz we would rather play baseball now since football is over. i mean come on man!
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm

you can be assured his LG in MLB the show has ZERO MG MEMBERS - not a single one (with te exception of myself)...

and his LG was long dieing... it was down to 19 members - no LG can function tat way... i was under the impression he was wasnt going to disband the LG - just stop recruiting actively for it - and let who-ever wants to continue... (whoich i would have) - but he chose to disband it...

fyi... just recruited a player to join 2 of my LGs from MLB tyhe SHOW group...

so what u want me to do about thsi -0 what are u asking? u want me to "band" Vista? is that what u are calling for? he is a guy who has done more for the MG than any1....

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm

youngwattz wrote:I personally feel this is whole MLB the show stuff is hurting the MG i understand the conecpt that this all began from that but damn we are losing lgs and ppl left and right. There are ppl that just want to play madden or maybe even both, but we are deleting lgs and pissing ppl off that spend their timeing staying up late to draft or wasting time trying to rebuild teams that dont even matter anymore since the leagues are deleted. Im just lost in this whole decision making on deleting lgs specially the fact that no one got any notice or a word on maybe its gonna dissolve or we need a replacement commish cuz we would rather play baseball now since football is over. i mean come on man!

you now - what - u wont hear a thing on this site abioutr mlb the shoiw... thats not gonna change the fact that peopke play MLB the show - all it will do is make it harder for guys interested in mlb the show to reach us... but c'set la vie,,, if uiit puts your mind at ease - i will do this.../

bersides - on Mrch 7th - when the show comes out - u wont be able to say it was because of posts made on this site for losing guys...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 pm

I dot believe Vista Bein banned is what anybody really wants. I mean I have noticed that Vista hasn't been getting on as much maybe he has some personal stuff going on that requires his attention. Just my opinion. Yes I think it's bs that the lg was just dissolved and none of us were told anything but what can you honestly do? It's gone and what's done is done.

I personally think Vista is a great guy I talk to him on the phone I text him we bs about madden baseball whatever. Just pointing out that maybe there is something more....
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:55 pm

correction march 8th**
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 pm

it was 100% error that the LG was dissolved - i was under the impression he was just going to stop ttryn to fiond replacement players (which is an absolute huge effort to find right now)...

so he makes a LG in MLB the SHOW - with not a single MG member - not 1!!!!! (not even t-man) - and u giys want to crucify hm???

The guy made a simple mistake - maybe i should have been more clear on the future expectation of the LG... which was down in membeshiop base of 33% - with no prospects of replacement players...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
youngwattz wrote:I personally feel this is whole MLB the show stuff is hurting the MG i understand the conecpt that this all began from that but damn we are losing lgs and ppl left and right. There are ppl that just want to play madden or maybe even both, but we are deleting lgs and pissing ppl off that spend their timeing staying up late to draft or wasting time trying to rebuild teams that dont even matter anymore since the leagues are deleted. Im just lost in this whole decision making on deleting lgs specially the fact that no one got any notice or a word on maybe its gonna dissolve or we need a replacement commish cuz we would rather play baseball now since football is over. i mean come on man!

you now - what - u wont hear a thing on this site abioutr mlb the shoiw... thats not gonna change the fact that peopke play MLB the show - all it will do is make it harder for guys interested in mlb the show to reach us... but c'set la vie,,, if uiit puts your mind at ease - i will do this.../

bersides - on Mrch 7th - when the show comes out - u wont be able to say it was because of posts made on this site for losing guys...

Greener,

Regardless of whether his lg has 0 MG members in it or not... YOUR exact words were that no one who leaves a MG league to play The Show will be allowed to participate in The Show Group. Here's my beef:

A. By letting him participate in TSG (The Show Group) you are going against your own direct words. I'm sorry, as you know I like you, but it makes you look like a hypocrite. What kind of message does that send to newer players joining either group?

B. By saying Vista has done more for the group than anyone (essentially you giving him a pass) you are pretty much saying you play favorites. Also unacceptable, especially in the eyes of newer guys. Maybe I'm just weird, but I don't think you, I, or anyone in this group should be above anyone else in the group just because of our contributions. The last thing I want to see this group become is a heirarchy where some guys see favoritism over others for ANY reason.

C. How could you let someone who was willing to let his own MG league degrade into nothing and mismanage it, essentially screwing 32 other guys out of probably nearly 100 hours of their time WITH NO NOTICE AT ALL, run a league for TSG? What's to say he won't do the same bullshit over there?

Bro, I'm NOT COMING AT YOU. But you need to put your foot down and enforce what you have said here.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I dot believe Vista Bein banned is what anybody really wants. I mean I have noticed that Vista hasn't been getting on as much maybe he has some personal stuff going on that requires his attention. Just my opinion. Yes I think it's bs that the lg was just dissolved and none of us were told anything but what can you honestly do? It's gone and what's done is done.

I personally think Vista is a great guy I talk to him on the phone I text him we bs about madden baseball whatever. Just pointing out that maybe there is something more....

Bill bro, all that was necessary is a simple message to his players, and the commissioners of the leagues he was in. Also...if it was something personal...with family or something like that...why is he running a league in the show?
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 am

GREENERRRR wrote:it was 100% error that the LG was dissolved - i was under the impression he was just going to stop ttryn to fiond replacement players (which is an absolute huge effort to find right now)...

so he makes a LG in MLB the SHOW - with not a single MG member - not 1!!!!! (not even t-man) - and u giys want to crucify hm???

The guy made a simple mistake - maybe i should have been more clear on the future expectation of the LG... which was down in membeshiop base of 33% - with no prospects of replacement players...

Its not an error of any sort, when after 48 hours you still haven't made an attempt to notify anyone....
its not an error when you leave 20+ people just swinging in the wind.
Its not an error when you are the commissioner of a MG league, and you leave other MG leagues you are in....yet start a full lg over at the Show.

So, exactly what happened to no MG members would be allowed in to the SHOW group if they abandoned their teams here? Was that a load of crap?
Or are we making exceptions now?

What Vista did, was a Bullshit move. What do you want all 20+ players to thank him gracefully for disbanding his league without notice, so he could play in the Show? Sure.... I'll send him a candy gram.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

Bill bro, all that was necessary is a simple message to his players, and the commissioners of the leagues he was in. Also...if it was something personal...with family or something like that...why is he running a league in the show?

Really, all he needed to do was message us, not leave us swinging in the wind.
I think its disrespectful.
I think its horse shit (obviously, or I wouldn't have posted).

And I know I speak for a lot of other people, that won't post.... But its crap.

Vista seems like a cool dude, I like the guy as a person.... Never once had a problem with him. But this is a bitch move, and I'll call him on it.
I'll call Greener on it for not sticking to his words.... It is what it is.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 am

u guys are a great bunch - making me come down on VISTA - u want me to turf his ass... fine - but thats because u guys are forcing my hands - VISTA is here by out of the MG and MLB the SHOW GROUP...

u guys happy now?

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 am

now that all posts from MLB the SHOW arew not on this site any more - and i have held up my end of the bargain... - i rescind that statement - seeing these is no posst about MLB the SHOW on this site - there is no need to have that expectation...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I dot believe Vista Bein banned is what anybody really wants. I mean I have noticed that Vista hasn't been getting on as much maybe he has some personal stuff going on that requires his attention. Just my opinion. Yes I think it's bs that the lg was just dissolved and none of us were told anything but what can you honestly do? It's gone and what's done is done.

I agree that there should have been a message sent and it's total bs that there wasn't. I do know he started recruiting for that show lg before his league went down. But it doesn't make up for the fact that greener has gone against his word. I agree with that also.

I know that since Vistas lg went down I am down to 4 lgs and I have no desire to join the MLBTSG. I give enough time to this group every week that I end up neglecting my family. And the fact that we have members that show so little respect to some and the fact that there are favorites being played does kind of make me a little sick.
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 am

GREENERRRR wrote:now that all posts from MLB the SHOW arew not on this site any more - and i have held up my end of the bargain... - i rescind that statement - seeing these is no posst about MLB the SHOW on this site - there is no need to have that expectation...

Which statement are you rescinding? The one where people can't leave MG groups to play in the Show?
Seriously?

Whatever.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 am

can we just act our age? please, except me i gotta act older. but still guys i dont think many minded his league folding.. it was on its last legs and he was very frusterated. he did wrong by not sending out a msg. but like get over it.. he's a good guy, he knew if he sent a msg he would get riticuled by yall who hate the show. so why bother? trust me im not trying to pick sides but im just trying to state facts.

MG:
-he was frusterated
-lg was on its last legs
-lost the fun in the game he so much loved

MLB:
-new beginning
-use his passion(that he had for the MG) and further develop the MLBTSG like the MG
-run his own lg just like DW and chedda

T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Who am i to dictate to people what they can and cant do???? I am going to continue to do everything in my power to persuade people to make good on their committment to the MG - but i will be damned if i will let you guys make me come down on another QUALITY GUY like Vista3131 because he chooses to play a different video game!!!!!

The guy has done a ton for the MG and i just crucified him from the MG and MLB the SHOW Group to hold my "word"... but the "word" (or committment) was made when there was a relationship between the MG and the MLBTSG - u have clearly won that battle - there is no relationship anymore (actually its only a 1 way relationship - i dont mind keeping the MG post looking for members to join the MG on teh MLBTSG site - we all know we need more members... and only need more in the future...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 am

GREENERRRR wrote:now that all posts from MLB the SHOW arew not on this site any more - and i have held up my end of the bargain... - i rescind that statement - seeing these is no posst about MLB the SHOW on this site - there is no need to have that expectation...

Greener that statement shouldn't be rescinded...people that drop MG leagues to play the show shouldn't be allowed in TSG regardless of whether or not there are Show posts on here. Just because there's no advertisement here we should let guys bail on our leagues to play the show with no reprocussions?

As a commissioner, I think it'd be shitty on my part if I bailed on my 32...well 31 now...guys to go play the show. They put in a bunch of time making their teams and playing their games, and I demanded that of them. On the other hand, as a commish, I think it's shitty on my guys to just up and leave my franchise to go play the show. Do things like this happen? Yes. I'm not naive. However there should be punishment. If there isn't, what's to stop EVERYONE from doing it? I'm not going to be very inclined to putting in all the time I've been putting into my franchise if guys are just free to drop it at any point so they can go play another game.

What happened to the meaning of a word like committment? If I can't fulfill my MG committment's I won't be playing the Show. If I can't fulfill my Show committments when Madden 12 comes out I won't be playing Madden 12. Simple as that. If I really wanna play the show, and I'm sick of Madden (this is a hypothetical) then I find someone reliable to take my league over, or find someone reliable to take my spot in a league I'm in. I don't just bail on a league or leagues with no notice and no reparations made to those that have invested a ton of time into them. That's why I'm pissed. Don't make a committment you can't keep...and if you try you're best and can't do it, find someone to pick up your slack, don't just dump it on the next guy
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am

I think getting rid of Vista is ridiculous
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 am

There are alot of valid points made on this thread none of which I will duck. I deleted the league and was a very poor move of my part. I had sent out a message about to continue or disband. Support was to keep it going then 5 days later I had 5 games that were not played in week 11.

I then made a huge mistake one which I am sorry to everyone that was in the league I dissolved the league I have no excuse I should have offered it to someone else to run. It was down to 19 players and had no right to dissolve without getting feedback first. Sorry

As far as dropping Deathwish and Cheddah's league tonight it basically boils down to I am tired of playing Madden I have over 400 Franchise League games in six months. I don't want to play. Sorry

The third thing is By the letter of the law I should be removed from MG this would be a shame but if that is my punishment I can live with that. BUT before you do let me just mention some things.

I was a member of GREENERRRR, Kight, Surf, Mullett, EZWeightloss, VIP, Cheddah, Vista3131, Deathwish, Greenerrrr2. Do you realize that I had completed 20 full seasons, I NEVER once had a game SIMMED because I could not make it, I never missed a real draft or a rookie draft, I did my best to run the Vista League, I posted over 400 post on the website. I was available to play games until 3 am in the morning when I had to get up for work at 7am in the morning for the last six months.

So if I deserve to be outcast and not be allowed to play in next years leagues then that is on you, not on me. I will not apologize for that.

hopefully people can get over this and see really what I tried to be to the community.

Thanks
Vista3131

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

T-man-rhp-13 can u see whats happening???? in Late July or August when Madden is about to be released - and the MLB the SHOW is in full swing- pls dont act this way - i am emplore you - i dont think i can take it from 2 sides...

i have no doubt tht MLBTSG will face soimilarf strain than... nothing we can do to stop it -BUT WE CAN TAKE STEPS TO MINIMIZE THIS....

HOW ABOUT THIS??? instead of making these posts - looking to come down on guys - WHY DONT YOUY HELP ME FIND QUALITY REPLACEMENT PLAYERS???? I have made 2 posts asking for support doing this - only guys who have helped have been DW, surf anc CHZ... I am banging on the doors all the time - looking for replacement players to help ensure the MG existence - i could definitely use the help...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I think getting rid of Vista is ridiculous

you and me both - but i have been left with zero recourse...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:

Greener that statement shouldn't be rescinded...people that drop MG leagues to play the show shouldn't be allowed in TSG regardless of whether or not there are Show posts on here. Just because there's no advertisement here we should let guys bail on our leagues to play the show with no reprocussions?

As a commissioner, I think it'd be shitty on my part if I bailed on my 32...well 31 now...guys to go play the show. They put in a bunch of time making their teams and playing their games, and I demanded that of them. On the other hand, as a commish, I think it's shitty on my guys to just up and leave my franchise to go play the show. Do things like this happen? Yes. I'm not naive. However there should be punishment. If there isn't, what's to stop EVERYONE from doing it? I'm not going to be very inclined to putting in all the time I've been putting into my franchise if guys are just free to drop it at any point so they can go play another game.

What happened to the meaning of a word like committment? If I can't fulfill my MG committment's I won't be playing the Show. If I can't fulfill my Show committments when Madden 12 comes out I won't be playing Madden 12. Simple as that. If I really wanna play the show, and I'm sick of Madden (this is a hypothetical) then I find someone reliable to take my league over, or find someone reliable to take my spot in a league I'm in. I don't just bail on a league or leagues with no notice and no reparations made to those that have invested a ton of time into them. That's why I'm pissed. Don't make a committment you can't keep...and if you try you're best and can't do it, find someone to pick up your slack, don't just dump it on the next guy

There is no relationship between the MG and MLBTSG - U GUYS WON THE BATTLE - (i surrender!) - but how can u you have it both ways? You want me to dictate terms to people in a group that has zero relationship to the MG! Thats bogus man - u cant do that... we lost that power when we severed the relationship...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I think getting rid of Vista is ridiculous

Absolutely noone said anything about Banning Vista from the MG....thats Greener overreacting.
I looked at all of this truly to see Greener was true to his word....that people wouldn't be allowed in the MLBTSG if they abandoned their MG responsibilities.

Its clear he's not all that serious about it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top