* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Disappointed in this Group.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 pm

12:42pm, I'm in my office eating my lunch....I come to the boards.

And not a single post of drama.

Noone is whining about something....
Noone is calling someone a dirty player.
Everyone is getting along.

What do I do now? Read the news? ::sigh::

Get your stuff together! I expect there to be more bitching and moaning by the time I come back!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by sam22smith on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 pm

You are real a-hole Shane! All you do is run crossing routes and play cover 1 with fast CB's.

How's that?
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Thats more like it!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by sam22smith on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:Thats more like it!

And you are racist!
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Sam quit Bein such a damn drama queen. And fr8 you need to quit pickin on sick stick he just wants our forgiveness. God guys grow up.
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 pm

i was thinkin the same thing today, sites been kinda dead after the txboy incident. but your right sam bill does the same thing, just trades for fast corners to run one man defense all game that cheeseball. no wonder hes undefeated in all his leagues...oh wait...
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Exactly and trades for studs to do my work at every position that way I don't have to do anything. Oh wait...
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 pm

i c u c what i did thur...that should start somethin
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 pm

sam22smith wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:Thats more like it!

And you are racist!

Ohhh, turned it up a notch!

Yeah, well......well........ nener nener.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Sam quit Bein such a damn drama queen. And fr8 you need to quit pickin on sick stick he just wants our forgiveness. God guys grow up.

Let Sick Trick fight his own battles Bill.... Quit your love fest with him.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:i was thinkin the same thing today, sites been kinda dead after the txboy incident. but your right sam bill does the same thing, just trades for fast corners to run one man defense all game that cheeseball. no wonder hes undefeated in all his leagues...oh wait...

I'd watch what I say that FF.

I'll point out that the way you user those players COMPLETELY defeats the AI....and how SIM is that? Jesus man!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Yea Ff can be anymore SIM? God!
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:25 pm

And this one goes for the ENTIRE GROUP.

STOP DECLINING DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES!!!! When is the last time an NFL Team did that?
(thats assuming that everyone does decline them right? Noone actually accepts them.....I hope)

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

i don't appreciate all the personal attacks! and it IS totally unsim to decline the delay of game that BS AND THIS NEEDS REVIEWED.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Shlarman on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 pm

I gotta hop in herer because we all know as soon as there is a chance to bash bill's cheeseball antics, I'm on board. Never have a I met a single player in this group i despise as much as the dozer. He does nothing but IOR's, Rocket Catches, and 1-5-5. Look at his record and you can tell that the only reason he wins is because of all these cheeseball tactics. and FF is the most disrespectful player ever and never offers to help anyone.

just my .02

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Shlarman wrote:I gotta hop in herer because we all know as soon as there is a chance to bash bill's cheeseball antics, I'm on board. Never have a I met a single player in this group i despise as much as the dozer. He does nothing but IOR's, Rocket Catches, and 1-5-5. Look at his record and you can tell that the only reason he wins is because of all these cheeseball tactics. and FF is the most disrespectful player ever and never offers to help anyone.

just my .02

funny comin from someone who just nano's all game and uses a fake alias...or should i say....SURF! lol, yeah that ones a stretch...
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 pm

So, I just checked the IP addresses.....

and its true.

FF is actually Sick Stick.
Sick Stick is actually Greenerrr.
Greenerrr is actually Delmas.

And Delmas IS ACTUALLY BUDDAH!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by imthatcrack on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

LMAO

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by phantomshark on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:So, I just checked the IP addresses.....

and its true.

FF is actually Sick Stick.
Sick Stick is actually Greenerrr.
Greenerrr is actually Delmas.

And Delmas IS ACTUALLY BUDDAH!

And Buddah is a figment of our imaginations.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

scratch
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by saastar on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 pm

im sick of playing FF and his lame ass zone's all day.. i mean come on whole runs zone 80/20 or even 70/30.. i mean man is the way to go FF not ur garbage zone.. and another thing with FF is im tired of him always relying those short dump offs passes and not being an man and throwing deep on my man coverage... how unsim can u be?? this guy needs to booted!! and there needs to be an rule where FF has to lose 1 gm to me in any lg.. or im going to stop playing this scrub and take my crossing routes elsewhere....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

saastar wrote:im sick of playing FF and his lame ass zone's all day.. i mean come on whole runs zone 80/20 or even 70/30.. i mean man is the way to go FF not ur garbage zone.. and another thing with FF is im tired of him always relying those short dump offs passes and not being an man and throwing deep on my man coverage... how unsim can u be?? this guy needs to booted!! and there needs to be an rule where FF has to lose 1 gm to me in any lg.. or im going to stop playing this scrub and take my crossing routes elsewhere....

hahaha this one cracked me up
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 35
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by MoWarrior79 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 pm

I accept delay penaltys for 2 reasons
1.were 4-5 months into it
2.you know what plays youre gonna pick, hell i even know what youre gonna pick haha
avatar
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Fr8trainShane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:I accept delay penaltys for 2 reasons
1.were 4-5 months into it
2.you know what plays youre gonna pick, hell i even know what youre gonna pick haha

Really? Wow, I thought it was a universal agreement not to accept them..... (makes note of MoWarrior)

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by MoWarrior79 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Lol, i didnt accept them in the 1st month madden was out
avatar
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in this Group.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum