* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SEASON TWO ROOKIE DRAFT REVIEW

Go down

SEASON TWO ROOKIE DRAFT REVIEW

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 pm

INDIANAPOLIS, In. -- After this years rookie draft and successful training camp, the Indianapolis Colts are ready to kick off their second season together. A few new faces to look at consist of:
90 speed | 90 acceleration | 69 catching (user controlled)

Look for Rasean Jefferson to be all over the field this season, terrorizing the middle of the field and making wide receivers on crossing routes think twice before going up to make that catch. Jefferson was a ball hawk at Kansas State setting the schools all time record in linebacker interceptions and plans to bring his opportunistic play to what is already heralded as the best linebacking core in the CFL, consisting of MLB Tulloch (26 y/o A pot 90ovr), LOLB Maualuga (25 y/o A pot 89ovr), and ROLB Justin Durant (26 y/o A pot 85ovr).

91 tackle | 91 hit power | 85 block shedding | 86 awareness | 89 overall A potential

The Colts top pick at 9th overall landed LE Shaynon Douglas of Alabama. What many consider the best defensive end in the draft, Douglas should bring a much needed force in not only assisting in run defense, but can also add a much needed coverage sack threat for years to come.

86 throw power | 82 short accuracy | 81 medium accuracy | 82 deep accuracy | 78 overall A potential

When Indy was in the clock for the 27th overall pick, it came to many as a surprise that they took QB Chris Robinson who seemed to be flying under the radar. "Well we know Phil (Rivers) won't be around forever and we're thinking in terms of the big picture. After a few seasons with Rivers I think Chris will be developed and ready to step in as another franchise quarterback." reports coach FF.

falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SEASON TWO ROOKIE DRAFT REVIEW

Post by surfnturf90 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

that's sick, did you do it on photoshop?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

yup, another slow day at work lol. i been givin cheddah some tutorials and hes pickin it up well. if your interested in learning i'd be happy to help.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Thats fucking sick bro
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Very nice bro...If I had some rookies I'd consider doing something similar...but for now I'll stick to SI Covers lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

That is Nasty dude
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile