* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme


groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

trading guidelines

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trading guidelines

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

i know i have been goin ape shit over ppl trading in leagues i am in. i know ppl are gonna have shit to say about me and ill take it but im not gonna apologize for what i say caus this is a forum where i can say what i want. i will try and reframe from saying outragious statements but this is how i feel about trading:

child please
jmo
ez
falconsfan
cheddah cheez
bigbuddah
txboy05

this is a list of players IMO that absolutely shouldnt be traded with. these players are too good to trade with. these players can win (with exception to ezweightloss) can win with almost any team. i know that ppl like jmo and ez can talk a bitch out of her drawls in 5 minutes and know what to say to make ppl do what they want to get what they want. to make them feel sorry for them or stupid for not taking their deal. ppl should show restraint when trading with the players on this list for the simple fact of...

regardless if the deal is 1 sided to your advantage or not because of their skill level its not. always remember if the value is there they can make more happen on their end than u. they pressure u into thinking that u cant get a better deal than what they are offering you and they tell u what u can do with these players and such. they tell u that u are getting better when actually your not because its on you to play.

when u met with an offer from someone on this list i would prefer that u ask them and yourself...y trade with someone better than me.

i dont trade with noone who can beat me. that may rub ppl wrong but i dont trade with noone anyway really to hurt my chances to trade. i have traded with child please once i think but the deal was good and me and him are on the same level, if u ask me ppl (jmo) might think different because of playoff stats. this is the first time that ive done rookie drafts and i have learned that the cpu generated players are beast mode regardless of overall. maybe i havent gotten use to it or what ever the case may be.

i said all this to say this man...trading is a sign that a league is alive and well. its a sign that ppl look at the forum and want to get better. i jus have an issue with the tactics used to get what they want and i have an issue with anyone helping someone who will bury u with the ppl u trade them. if u want to get better dont worry about your team worry about your stick skills, gameplanning and playcalling. if u wanna work on your roster trade with ppl your skill level, through the draft and not mess the league up with trades to these ppl. its the same ppl in the playoffs and superbowl because of these trades but noones see's that right. ppl want good teams to make playing easier and not drafting to their playing style. i dont need to trade bcause thats how i draft and noone really wants the players i draft anyway.

jus my opinion man not looking to start shit but its been on my brain for awhile. ain shit i can do about it but ive probably heard every excuse to y these trades are legit or it takes 2 to trade. im not mad at anyone get it in how u fit in jus doesnt mean u have to excercise that.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 pm

lol buddah you crazy i still got love 4 you son OBVIOUSLY I DISAGREE LOL
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Its all out of respect my dude

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm

bigbuddah wrote:ithese players can win (with exception to ezweightloss) can win with almost any team. i know that ppl like jmo and ez can talk a bitch out of her drawls in 5 minutes
damn near pissed my self


Last edited by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by jmojsoski on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Dam bro... Just throw everyone under the bus.... Ma dude about to take heat for this shit... I laughed my ass off this whole post...lol
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 29
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by bigbuddah on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 pm

I knew u would think it was funny

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

im still laughing
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Hahah buddah you def had me rollin. I appreciate the sign of respect to put me on a list with you and all the other great players, but I'd say I'm not on that level just yet. I still lose a lot, and if I don't have a team built for the way I play I'm not nearly as effective. When I beat CP, I just had a good day. When I beat jmo...well I can easily beat Jmo (he cropped that profile pick of his...if you wonder why he's looking up, it's because he's staring at me on another level), and I just barely beat FF.

I guess what I'm saying is: Anyone who reads this thread should definitely trade with me. I'm average at best, and no matter who you trade me I'll always make sure you get the better end of the deal and even the best players can't help me. DEFINITELY don't trade with those other guys though.
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 31
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Hahah buddah you def had me rollin. I appreciate the sign of respect to put me on a list with you and all the other great players, but I'd say I'm not on that level just yet. I still lose a lot, and if I don't have a team built for the way I play I'm not nearly as effective. When I beat CP, I just had a good day. When I beat jmo...well I can easily beat Jmo (he cropped that profile pick of his...if you wonder why he's looking up, it's because he's staring at me on another level), and I just barely beat FF.

I guess what I'm saying is: Anyone who reads this thread should definitely trade with me. I'm average at best, and no matter who you trade me I'll always make sure you get the better end of the deal and even the best players can't help me. DEFINITELY don't trade with those other guys though.
i agree jmo is easily beaten and im not that good either in fact people should want to trade with me to help me out


Last edited by Child_Please4285 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Posts : 587
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 32
Location : Baltimore/Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by jmojsoski on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Hahah buddah you def had me rollin. I appreciate the sign of respect to put me on a list with you and all the other great players, but I'd say I'm not on that level just yet. I still lose a lot, and if I don't have a team built for the way I play I'm not nearly as effective. When I beat CP, I just had a good day. When I beat jmo...well I can easily beat Jmo (he cropped that profile pick of his...if you wonder why he's looking up, it's because he's staring at me on another level), and I just barely beat FF.

I guess what I'm saying is: Anyone who reads this thread should definitely trade with me. I'm average at best, and no matter who you trade me I'll always make sure you get the better end of the deal and even the best players can't help me. DEFINITELY don't trade with those other guys though.
i agree jmo is easily beaten and im not that good either in facr people should want to trade with me to help me out

+1
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 29
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by imthatcrack on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I do feel what is being said in this msg, i dont think im great but i will trade with anyone. If i like a player i will trade for him and will not shy away because they are better then me. On another note those players that are being mentioned always have great players, so its hard not to trade with them. However, i do understand that the cpu players turn into beast in the long run. This was the first rookie draft i was part of and i hate u cheddah for the players u got from me.

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

haha, the players I got for your picks actually weren't THAT good...I could've picked better ones but I was trying to do something new with my secondary.
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 31
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

here are a few of my recent trades....that you say i pressured people into (though i dont think u actually meant to include me the pressuring thing).

i trade maclin for 1st and 2nd rnd
i trade corlenius ingram for kroy bierman
i trade jared allen for 1st rnd pick
i trade deshun ivory for miles austin
i trade hester, my 2nd rnd pick, and vick for henne and byrd

im not going to look at trade summaries, thats just off the top of my head and i think they are pretty fair. i just don't understand the point, if you say certain people can beat others no matter who they have whats it even matter if someone else wants to trade? yeah, ez hustles the shit out of people and proposes stupid fucking trades and to me...thats just low, and i'm not kind of person, but its a two way street.

personally, i don't go into a league game trying to dominate my opponent. i don't have fun when its a blowout, either side. specially the losing ones lol, so i'm not one to try and build a stacked team...just fill the voids and balance my squad is all. as others know i don't do anything special, or draft outrageous man corners...and most my games are close i just end up with more turnovers on my side from user picks, thats it. just wanted to clear that up...

i see what your saying, and yeah some guys have teams that are so good at man they can sit back in 2 man under and play dt while the cpu does all the work. have i lost games to people i would normally beat by 30 with an equal or better team simply because they have a better one? sure, but for me it balances everything out and keeps people who want to compete able to who maybe haven't played madden religiously for 20 years. i could go into a lobby game with the falcons and rip quite a lot of people, yeah, a bit of ego...but my record online shows it. i play only people with the same level for lab games so its not bum hunting. point is, the guys you listed aside from ez aren't trying to stack their team...they really don't need to, and the ones who are must feel the need to do whatever it takes to be able to contend for a super bowl.

managing and trading is a part of a franchise, and if someone wants to trade CJ for ed reed than they must have a reason. sounds like your just frustrated that your not performing to your skill potential or something...just realize the guy on the other end is probably really happy he's able to compete and if not win, give you a good challenge. shouldn't you want the challenge anyways? if you just want to dominate go take it out on a lobby bum after a 2 man under loss lol, thats what i do.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 36
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 am

im glad u put that ur not tryna stack your team and i dont think anyone besides ezweightloss is trying to stack his team. if i make a trade its caus i have to make a trade or im getting a deal because i can let someone go because of depth with someone i can trade with. i dont need to trade now that i know how to draft when we first get started. i use the rookie drafts for depth. i respect trades done by jmo because he isnt trying to stack draft picks and he switches his playing style. i can assume he acquired cj because he wants to run the ball more, switching his playing style. his leading wr is a big wr not a speed guy, switching his playing style. child please hands down is the most professional guy here.

u look at all my teams man they are balanced and thats all i want from my roster. i wanna be able to do what ever i wanna do when i wanna do it and i do that. if i cant i address that in the draft.

all i wanna do is play a competitive game of madden. this isnt for money, i dont know anyone here personally so no need for me to be scared of anyone. i win atleast 80% of my so no need for me to be frustrated. winning a super bowl is a huge goal for me but like i said man this ain for money jus bragging rights and its only a big deal caus jmo makes it a big deal lol.

like i keep saying man im not mad at trades caus they are signs of a healthy league ppl jus need to show restraint and realize who they are trading with and realize u dont win when u trade with these guys. i am mad and disgusted with the methods 2 of these guys use on this list to get wat they want.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:24 am

bigbuddah wrote:im glad u put that ur not tryna stack your team and i dont think anyone besides ezweightloss is trying to stack his team. if i make a trade its caus i have to make a trade or im getting a deal because i can let someone go because of depth with someone i can trade with. i dont need to trade now that i know how to draft when we first get started. i use the rookie drafts for depth. i respect trades done by jmo because he isnt trying to stack draft picks and he switches his playing style. i can assume he acquired cj because he wants to run the ball more, switching his playing style. his leading wr is a big wr not a speed guy, switching his playing style. child please hands down is the most professional guy here.

u look at all my teams man they are balanced and thats all i want from my roster. i wanna be able to do what ever i wanna do when i wanna do it and i do that. if i cant i address that in the draft.

all i wanna do is play a competitive game of madden. this isnt for money, i dont know anyone here personally so no need for me to be scared of anyone. i win atleast 80% of my so no need for me to be frustrated. winning a super bowl is a huge goal for me but like i said man this ain for money jus bragging rights and its only a big deal caus jmo makes it a big deal lol.

like i keep saying man im not mad at trades caus they are signs of a healthy league ppl jus need to show restraint and realize who they are trading with and realize u dont win when u trade with these guys. i am mad and disgusted with the methods 2 of these guys use on this list to get wat they want.

Well considering your list was FF, CP, You, Tx, Jmo, Ez, and Me, and the only people you didn't mention were me and Ez, so that must mean I'm one of the people whose methods you are disgusted with. I'm curious to know what exactly I do that makes you so mad and disgusted. It definitely isn't my trading. I've NEVER made a deal where anyone was like "damn you ripped that guy off". In all my trades, I obviously try to come out ahead. What's the point of trading? Improving your team to how you would like it to look. If I make a trade, why would I make a move that creates another hole in my lineup, just to fill in another hole? I obviously aim to fill holes while not creating them...but I don't hose people either. My offers start low, because trades are negotiations. I fully expect people to try and get the most out of every deal, so why would I come with my absolute best offer right off the bat? If they say no then I have nowhere to go.

If it's the recent thing I've admitted to in Surf's league about throwing my season, I've explained that. It wasn't to stack my team. I took one A potential player, Brandon Boutte, and I would have gotten him anyway even if I played out the season, bc I owned the #3 overall pick from a trade with Bill, which would have been number 2 if I didn't throw the season, and the guy at #2 didn't want Boutte, he wanted savage or Austin. More importantly, the only leagues I'm playing for the sole reason of winning are Deathwish and my league (no disrespect to Ez or Surf). The other leagues I play in to build a team and test out playing styles for fun. In surf's league I had a draft that yielded a team I didn't wanna play with so I decided to rebuild it. Again, besides boutte who I would've gotten anyway, I didn't take a single a potential player, and my other 1 of my 1st rd picks was a D potential 61ovr player...If I was trying to stack my team I would and could have. Nothing disgusting or maddening about that. I've never thrown a game in Deathwish or my league even when I was out of playoff contention in my first season in DW lg. I took, and continue to take all beatings owed to me. I don't try and stack any of my teams, and I've only played you once. So why are you so worried about what I'm doing with mine? Why are you so concerned with what anyone is doing with theirs? You're saying you're not scared of anyone and you win 80% of your games and all that no matter what...then what's the point of this topic?

Wanna know what I am though? I'm amused. I'm amused that one of the players on that list takes Madden so seriously and is so insecure about his game that he's essentially begging players not to trade with the "best guys" (a list I shouldn't even be on) because he thinks they're going to build super teams and beat him more often than they already do. Come on bro, you make a post telling everyone not to trade with those guys, and then three messages later talk about how well they trade and how respectable their moves are. So basically the whole point of this post was to come at Ez and me. Have you ever considered that beyond actually playing the games people might find things like building a team or making trades more fun?
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 31
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by youngwattz on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 am

Shocked


Last edited by youngwattz on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by bigbuddah on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 am

Stop assuming stuff caus u look like an ass tryna make me look like an ass. Jus because I didn't mention your name means absolutely nothin bro that wasn't for u. I was honestly talkin about jmo ez and recently admitted FF...I'm not mad at these guys for doing what they do lol it jus annoys me caus ppl fall for that. I haven't heard nothin about what u did in surfs league. Ppl come to me so of course I got somethin they want and I wanna get something out of deals. But I don't hustle ppl and stay on them and say what ppl probably say to ppl to get them to do what they want. I'm not tryna start shit bro straight up. I didn't even read the rest of your post for the simple fact that I had to let u kno I wasn't talkin about u and if u don't do these things u shouldn't even entertained that in the first place.


bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 30
Location : PHOENIX, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

I'm honestly not trying to come at anyone, but I don't like people saying things like "my methods are underhanded" or talking like I'm screwing people over when I'm not. I also don't like people coming at me saying I threw the season in surf's league for the sole purpose of building some super team when that's not the case at all. A lot of people may think I'm good or consider me one of the best people in the group for reasons beyond me, but I'm not obsessed with this game. I wanna win in two of my 4 leagues, and in those leagues I've never once done anything shady to win or increase my chances of winning. Never used a glitch, exploited a gameplay flaw, threw games to get a higher pick, none of that. In my other two leagues, I play for the enjoyment of building a team, making trades, and working on a playing style and seeing what works with that style so I can implement it in my league and DW league.

Although I don't know anyone here, I generally like all the guys. There's a lot of good people here. But anyone who thinks I give a shit about whether you guys think I'm the best at Madden because I win a lot of superbowls or whatever is seriously mistaken. Madden is stress relief for me. Yeah I like to win cuz I'm competitive, but I'd never do anything to win that I wouldn't do on the real football field.
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 31
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by saastar on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 am

falconfansince81 wrote:here are a few of my recent trades....that you say i pressured people into (though i dont think u actually meant to include me the pressuring thing).

i trade maclin for 1st and 2nd rnd
i trade corlenius ingram for kroy bierman
i trade jared allen for 1st rnd pick
i trade deshun ivory for miles austin
i trade hester, my 2nd rnd pick, and vick for henne and byrd

im not going to look at trade summaries, thats just off the top of my head and i think they are pretty fair. i just don't understand the point, if you say certain people can beat others no matter who they have whats it even matter if someone else wants to trade? yeah, ez hustles the shit out of people and proposes stupid fucking trades and to me...thats just low, and i'm not kind of person, but its a two way street.

personally, i don't go into a league game trying to dominate my opponent. i don't have fun when its a blowout, either side. specially the losing ones lol, so i'm not one to try and build a stacked team...just fill the voids and balance my squad is all. as others know i don't do anything special, or draft outrageous man corners...and most my games are close i just end up with more turnovers on my side from user picks, thats it. just wanted to clear that up...

i see what your saying, and yeah some guys have teams that are so good at man they can sit back in 2 man under and play dt while the cpu does all the work. have i lost games to people i would normally beat by 30 with an equal or better team simply because they have a better one? sure, but for me it balances everything out and keeps people who want to compete able to who maybe haven't played madden religiously for 20 years. i could go into a lobby game with the falcons and rip quite a lot of people, yeah, a bit of ego...but my record online shows it. i play only people with the same level for lab games so its not bum hunting. point is, the guys you listed aside from ez aren't trying to stack their team...they really don't need to, and the ones who are must feel the need to do whatever it takes to be able to contend for a super bowl.

managing and trading is a part of a franchise, and if someone wants to trade CJ for ed reed than they must have a reason. sounds like your just frustrated that your not performing to your skill potential or something...just realize the guy on the other end is probably really happy he's able to compete and if not win, give you a good challenge. shouldn't you want the challenge anyways? if you just want to dominate go take it out on a lobby bum after a 2 man under loss lol, thats what i do.

actually FF it was ur 1st, 2nd hester and vick for chad henne and byrd.. but still a fair offer... lol..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-08-30
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Mjkight on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 am

OMG

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 am

I personally think that if ur goin to make a list of players ro not trade with you need to add Kight because he's better than half the guys you just named
avatar
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2010-08-20
Age : 33
Location : Jackson, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by jmojsoski on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 am

1) yea I'm trying to switch it up... I'm trying to set a trend, everyone complained about how I have nothing but speed on my team, now my leading wr in deathwish, he is the second leading wr in the league and HE HAS 80 SPEED and 84 ACCEL... Im a trend setter...lol

2) everyones entitled to there own opinion cheedah, he if wants to talk about not trading with this list of players then so be it... Just take your frustration on the vitural grid iron... Me personally, I think people will continue to trade with these players, so it's no big deal... Has for using underhanded tactics, that's an opinion and possibly misinteruped point of view
avatar
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 29
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by sam22smith on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I personally think that if ur goin to make a list of players ro not trade with you need to add Kight because he's better than half the guys you just named

I have played Kight once - he is nasty.
avatar
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:09 pm

I never said he wasn't entitled to his opinion, but when he makes a list like that, then names everyone on the list and speaks about their fair trading and how they use trades correctly and are honorable players (in so many words) but leaves 3 people on that list out (one of whom is his roomate and good friend), and then says 2 guys on the list he's mad and disgusted about. Who would you assume he was talking about? It doesn't make sense that he'd be talking about the guys he praised earlier in the post or his best friend, it makes sense that he was talking about the two guys he didn't mention. But I guess that wasn't the case anyway...he's mad and disgusted with you, Ez, and FF...3 not 2...but ok
avatar
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 31
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by falconfansince81 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:07 pm

i still don't see the trade i made that 'shocked the world' and was just so totally unfair and 'disgusting', but i could honestly care less. how bout i trade all my good players away, would that make you feel better? lets make a rule me and ez can't have any higher than 80 overalls. or, if you think i'm winning because of my 'stacked' teams (i usually have pretty bad teams in general)...we can certainly compare online records and stats. i play with the falcons online, who nobody else does..and STILL post a 35-3 record. don't know why you wanna doubt my skills, cause its certainly not in drafting or trading.
avatar
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 36
Location : Youngstown, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trading guidelines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum