* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I KNOW ITS THE HOLIDAYS BUT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I KNOW ITS THE HOLIDAYS BUT

Post by saastar on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:27 am

IT SEEMS LIKE ALL THE LGS I AM IN ARE SLOWING WAY DOWN.. I MEAN CHEDDAH'S IS MOVING AT A DECENT PACE GOING TO ADVANCE 2MORROW BUT SURF'S HASNT ADVANCED IN ALITTLE BIT IT SEEMS AND ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE GREEN 2 HAS SLOWED DOWN MORE.. MITE JUST BE ME WITH NOT HAVING ANY PLANS BESIDES CHRISTMAS DAY AND WITH ALL 4 OF MY GAMES PLAYED IN THE LGS IM IN.. WITH NO GAMES LEFT TO PLAY I FEEL LOST AND BORED... LOL.. I PLAY COD BUT ITS NOT THAT MUCH BETTER EITHER...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I KNOW ITS THE HOLIDAYS BUT

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 am

that's what it is bro. A lot of people just aren't around during the holidays. Some people go away, some people visit family, some people have family visit them, etc etc. Right after new years everything will pick up again.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 am

yeah bro. i feel you cuz i don't have any plans as of yet but i'm going outta town on the 31st so i hope i don't miss too much while i'm gone. and i'm in 7 leagues.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:34 am

yeah i mean i dont have anything against it or anything.. its just really boring when im in 4 lgs played all games and we are pretty much in a stand still until after the holidays so no games are going to be advanced to quick until a week or 2 after the 1st of the yr.. leaving cod, battlefield bad company 2, and socom as the only games to play until things pick up.. lol

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 pm

No doubt I play in all the leagues I played like 3 games in 4 days!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 am

yeah me and shlarman have both been out of town so we haven't been able to advance our league. I get back tomorrow night, if the games have been played I can advance then.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Saastar - why don't you join more leagues? I think all of them have spots available. Im in too many as it is and will have to drop probably because I have a hectic life schedule. But I would hate to be occupying a team if there are 32 guts that want 2 play and have time.

I guess I am just rambling here......
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm

nah man i tried that.. i did have the max 5 but when it was not during the holidays and actually consisitent with 2 or 3 day tops to play games and got to play 5 people.. it took all my time up so the only thing i could play was madden bc had to schedule around everyone and myself.. so i dropped out of 2 and picked up chz lg.. and im only going with 4.. which makes it very easy to manage.. bc usually 2 lgs will advance on the same day and i can knock out 2 games in 1 nite then whenver the other 2 advance i will only have 1 game that nite and be able to play other games like socom, cod, and other crap..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top