* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Mjkights RAMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mjkights RAMS

Post by GREENERRRR on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

He will switch in QB Josh Johnson - 88 speed and design scramble with him... UNFORTUNATELY madden does not have the capacity to announce such a whole scale change at the most critical position in the game - SO U MUST BE PREPARED FOR THIS WITH SOME SORT OF AUDIBLE - obviously if you saw him come into the game u WOULD make personell changes as well - but we have to work with what we have -

When u play him have a QB contain - with a spy (on the QB) @ LB AS A DEFENSIVE AUDIBLE- I would play zone - and personally control some1 in a hook zone where you could react to the scramble - but still make a play on the ball on the off chance he passes it... IDEALLY U CAN SUB SOME DB's INTO LB SPOTS WHEN HE IS IN THIS FORMATION - BUT NOT LIKELY POISSIBLE... c'est la vie!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mjkights RAMS

Post by tomer629 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

When u play him have a QB contain - with a spy (on the QB) @ LB AS A DEFENSIVE AUDIBLE- I would play zone - and personally control some1 in a hook zone where you could react to the scramble - but still make a play on the ball on the off chance he passes it... IDEALLY U CAN SUB SOME DB's INTO LB SPOTS WHEN HE IS IN THIS FORMATION - BUT NOT LIKELY POISSIBLE... c'est la vie!

so you saying its legal to sub in CBs for LBs? Good to know

my 2 cents: qb scrambling in this game has been unrealistic for 10 + years, with any decently fast qb (75spd or better) its way to easy to outrun dlinemen and lbs for that first. This is when I really wish the hitstick worked like last year so I could take the Fing qbs head off and force a fumble. I LOL'ed when jason cambell juked karlos dansby out of his jock for a 15 yd gain on 3rd and 12. sometimes I have 2 spies for the qb which are worthless anyway since they wont try to tackle the qb unless he crosses the LOS, even if he is 2 yds away from them.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:33 am

well - it doesnt let you sub CB in for LBN's but it allows you to sub safety in for LB's... and its the kid of thing your should only do as a COUNTER TO A SPECIFI SERIES - like if a guy comes out in WILDCAT or if he has 2 typoes of QB (like mjkight) a pocke t passer and a scrambing QB... - but unfortunately in the game u are not told when he makes this sortof substitution - like you would be aware of in a rela game... tell me defense didnt adjust when Micheal Vick was sub in last year foir the Eagles?
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top