* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VIDEO PROOF CERTAIN RATINGS MEAN NOTHING (particularly oline)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO PROOF CERTAIN RATINGS MEAN NOTHING (particularly oline)

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:32 pm

it kills me to see someone draft oline first and struggle with mediocre players elsewhere...we all deserve the right to know where the real strengths in ratings are and blocking isn't one of them! so heres your VIDEO EVIDENCE...watch in its entirety.

falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO PROOF CERTAIN RATINGS MEAN NOTHING (particularly oline)

Post by Fr8trainShane on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow.
All I have to say is Wow.

I would be one of the guys that would draft a strong line too Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm

if only that was true in my games.. i have a strong oline but they dont block like that.. they actually miss the block interally and the defense gets pressure...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 pm

saastar wrote:if only that was true in my games.. i have a strong oline but they dont block like that.. they actually miss the block interally and the defense gets pressure...

maybe you should sub in some back up qb's lol. now i dont know how well this applies to run blocking but i wouldn't put much faith in that either.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

saastar wrote:if only that was true in my games.. i have a strong oline but they dont block like that.. they actually miss the block interally and the defense gets pressure...

This example is slightly skewed though, if you play the computer on AllMadden offline, everything they do works. I bet you could sub in QB's as their LB's and they would do a fine job of stopping the run too, and maybe even as DB's, although they might just be too slow for that to actually work. Our line is never going to block like that no matter what their ratings are.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 pm

All pro might be a better indicator than all madden, even for evaluation all madden head to head results.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Simply disgraceful. EA is one of the worst, money whoring, idiotic companies on the face of the planet.
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 pm

sam22smith wrote:Simply disgraceful. EA is one of the worst, money whoring, idiotic companies on the face of the planet.

agreed 100%, but for now...its all we got, at least til 2k can make a bid on the nfl license next year. ever since they bought the damn exclusive rights and had no competition the game just turned into an arcadey slap in the face to sim football. just wanted to point out the crap job they did with oline blocking so guys aren't wasting top draft spots on useless players.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:All pro might be a better indicator than all madden, even for evaluation all madden head to head results.

you can do it on all pro with the same results, the only thing to fix it is adjusting sliders but even then...if ratings REALLY mattered why should we have to tune sliders at all ya know? shouldn't ratings dictate the outcome and initiation of certain animations? difficulty should be translated in the ai's reaction time and playcalling to simulate a challenge, online there shouldn't even be a damn difficulty settings as players should perform in respect to their given ratings.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

How did you get the QB into the OL positions? and how did you get all those QB from different teams on the same teams? The only way I could see it would be to edit each player and if that were the case even if you edited there attributes is it possible because they are actually lineman with QB names and QB attributes. Which might explain a little as to why they are preforming the way they are. I am just saying.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:50 pm

I guess i might be drafting Brett Favre in Cheez league to play the line instead of Jake Long... Who knew?
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

l

Post by coward1984 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Yea i drafted a 90 ovr line in mg.. i see no difference then when i got a line of 70 ovr scrubs..
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Vista3131 wrote:How did you get the QB into the OL positions? and how did you get all those QB from different teams on the same teams? The only way I could see it would be to edit each player and if that were the case even if you edited there attributes is it possible because they are actually lineman with QB names and QB attributes. Which might explain a little as to why they are preforming the way they are. I am just saying.

ratings are ratings though, if you want put all your oline at 12 overall and run some plays...i did this when i first bought the game to see if they fixed it from last year but they didnt. i made a post about it but now its more easily demonstrated with a video. at least this way in relation to drafts we're all on the same level and know all the same info so nobodys the wiser.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WOW

Post by matt0302 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Wish I knew this before we drafted....lol

matt0302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:50 am

How do we know this guy didnt edit the ratings of the d-line and didnt tell us and this could be on rookie...plus practice plays different than online.. I think its bs
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top