* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VIP League

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIP League

Post by Ace1129 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 am

It would prolly be nice if someone would explian what the hell happened to this franchise. I heard it was that touch hole JDB who made it so it had to be deleted. Wow i knew this guy was a bum wayt back wen he blastin chizz522 for the ior thing that he had nothing to do with and this fool was bashing everyone on this site. I tried telling greener but this guy was a coniving p.o.s, sorry guys for my attitude but i saw this coming a long time ago!

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VIP League

Post by falconfansince81 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 am

i sent a message to everyone maybe you didnt see it. basically this little tool went in and spend probably hours dropping and adding players to 7 different teams, hardly anyone showed any interest going off game % completion which wasn't even close to 50 most advances...rather allocate resources to cheddahs new league than spread the community even thinner with a messed up league no one really gave a shit about.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 am

THATS TO BAD ff - my bad for not bouncing the guy - sorry for that - u worked hard on that LG - i m sorry it turned out the way - U ARE A TRUE CREDIT TO THE MADDEN GROUP - AND DONT DESERVE TO BE RTREATED THAT WAY...

I dont uinderstand how guys are MAD at a COMMISH - take it out on 30 other guys by pulling that crap - really shows his level of integrity...

to all commishes - LET THIS BE A LESSON - BE SMART WITH YOUR PASSWORDS - CHANGE THEM OFTEN - ESPECIALLY WHEN SOME1 APPEARS DISGRUNTLED WITH YOU...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 am

yeah funny thing is i recently changed it, so someone gave it to him...

its probably for the best, rather than spread guys even thinner with a new invite league (cheddahs) maybe we can focus more on it without letting guys like jdb in. i can't imagine theres anyone out there as pathetic without a life and nothing better to do, but you never know...careful who you let in leagues.

sure, someone could spend hours redoing everything...maybe balancing it out again, but i wouldn't put that on anyone...let it be a lesson to never give out a league pass if anything.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top