* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

downlaod free movies on your PS3 browser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

downlaod free movies on your PS3 browser

Post by DEN_24 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:51 pm

k ive seen alot of you guys using NETFIX lately and im hoping its just the free trial lol cuz i just figured out a way to watch the same stuff for free (no 30-day bs) no credit card, no BS... now, i hear a few people that have known about this for awhile and i wish i had too lol and since mosta you guys kick @$$ i wanna share lol

1. open your ps3 web browser and go to stagevu.com
2. type the movie or show you are looking for in the "search field" and when you find it, select it...
3. once this player opens and gives you the option to play or download, move the mouse pointer onto "download" but dont click or press X on it... instead, press triangle, which will open a menu... from there, you select "file" then "save target"

this will download the movie straight to your HDD, so you dont need a memory stick or media servers or anything... it takes about an hour to download any movie... you can even set a que of 3 or 4 movies at a time while ur out, and watch em all when you get home... just delete the movie when you're done to free the space back up on your HDD... also what i do sometimes is, go to letmewatchthis.com, which offers like 30 different versions of any movie, select the stagevu.com version and follow the steps listed above... only reason i do it that way is cuz alot of the time, stagevu offers different versions of the same movie, and letmewatchthis.com usually gives you the best one... plus it tells you whether its DVD quality or a "handheld cam" version lol thats right, you can watch stuff that just came out in theaters lol you even get DVD quality screeners of movies that havnt even been released on DVD yet... only downside to this id say is that its not bluray quality but i dont think netflix is either so lol heres a youtube video if you cant follow me, it aint the best but it was the first one to pop up lol there are plenty more though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS9pIS2Rdi0 - merry x-mas Very Happy lol ENJOY
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: downlaod free movies on your PS3 browser

Post by jmojsoski on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm

What does connect storage media at save destination?
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:24 pm

that was what Pi$$ed me off for the past year when i was trying to figure this out lol i think thats like a memory stick or something... that only happens when you actualy click or press X on the download option, you have to press triangle on it, not X... then go to file, then save target.... very very simple
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

That's pretty sick DEN, thanks a lot. I'll have to admit I'm a little skeptical (I'm not hardware savy so idk if it's possible) but I don't want to DL a virus on my PS3. Is that possible?

I usually get my movies via torrents, but I'm confined to watching them on a 17" laptop screen. So I would rather enjoy it on the ps3...if there's no risk of virus.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

naw man, ive never heard of anyone getting a virus on their ps3... i mean im sure it could happen, but not with something like that.. i think the reason alot of websites arent accessible, or fully accessible is to prevent that from happening, but i dont wanna say itll never happen, then you get FKED lol maybe try googling it dude... ive watched like 10 so far and not had a problem... i think you might run into a few problems if you tried to run the linux OS tho lol thats a whole different story lol kinda like turning ur ps3 into a full blown PC lol u can check that out on youtube too... you can actually download torrents on ur ps3 if u have linux on it
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm

i tried it, but the only versions that showed up on that site were movie trailers
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

yeah i guess they dont have every single movie on the search... but go to letmewatchthis.com (there are no trailers there i dont think) then when you find the movie they will give you like 30 versions... click on the stagevu.com version and it should work... either that or if ur already on stagevu.com, then just scroll down, the full movie is usually underneath the trailer, with the length and rating
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GUYS I GOT THE SITE I HAVE BEEN USING FOR YEARS!!

Post by saastar on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

100% WORKS.. in ur ps3 browser.. search ps3divx.blogspot.com.. u will find alot of movies like, red, the new harry potter, and alot of others..

1. after that find a movie u want to see and click on usershare link..
2. next it will take u to another screen where it will ask if u want to run a plugin and u click no..
3. but on the next screen u scroll down and get on download button...
4. then hit triangle and go to file and save targot as..

and wait for it to download.. then go to videos and start watching movies FREE!!!! works 100% fuck net flix

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Jack pot
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

there goes the F-bomb lol but yeah there are actually a few sites... you can find em all on those youtube videos... there were the 2 i mentionned, the one saastar mentionned, and a couple more... - movielab.tv & divxcrawler.com are 2 i can think of right off the top of my head but the reason i like using stagevu through letmewatchthis, is cuz u can search ANY movie or show... those other ones give you certain options... good options, but you cant watch your favorite movie from 10 years ago lol to find a show i think you have to click on "shows" at the top of the letmewatchthis home page before searching the show u wanna watch, so keep that in mind
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iivan18 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm

theres all so alluc.org u watch movies new/old tv shows etc.. thats where i watched hard knocks on. but i only watch movies that have mega video best qualty in my opinion. some work but best chance is 2 watch movie/shows under megavideo

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm

yeah ive been usung megavideo since i got my ps3... until i found out about this lol only problem is, ur not downloading, ur streaming... the quatlity isnt thaaaaaaaaaaaat great, but what really irritates me about megavideo is that 72 minute limit... once youve watched 72 minutes, it times out and you have to wait close to an hour to watch another 72 mins... so i mean its fine if u wanna watch an hour long tv show... but if u wanna watch a 2hr movie, you have to take an hour long intermission right in the middle lol by downloading it, theres no time limit and u can watch it over and over again without loading it up again
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top