* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden Group Picks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madden Group Picks

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 am

Sittin here bored at work and got another 5 hours to go. I was just curious who everybody had picked to win the games on Turkey Day....

Saints vs. Cowboys- every bit of me wants to see the Saints win this one but for some reason my gut is telling me that Dallas is going to pull this one out their ass

New England vs. Detroit- Detroit has played Alot of teams tough this year and I really don't see this one being any different and I'm going to go with the Lions upsetting New England and that's probably mostly because I hate Tom Brady

Cincinnati vs New York Jets- part of me wants to see TO and Ochocinco dancing around in the endzone but I really don't see that happening I believe the Jets will massacre the Bengals
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden Group Picks

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

I think the Cowboys win...unless Reggie Bush plays and is healthier than expected. I think he's almost as important to that team as Brees and that's saying a lot bc I think Brees is the 3rd best QB in the league. Defensively they don't have an answer for Dez and the other Boys' receivers, and Kitna has finally shaken off the rust (that guy can really sling the rock).

I think the Pats are gonna spank the Lions. I love what the lions are doing. But without Stafford their aerial attack suffers greatly. They also have trouble getting the ball to Best in the right situations. He's not mature enough to run the ball against tough defenses or well coached defenses (he never turns up field in time). I'm sure belichek will have something planned to shut down calvin and jbest.

Jets Bengals is a given. Jets roll. I hope Ocho gets hit so hard he shits himself (he fucked me the first 6 weeks of the fantasy season)
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm

No upsets for me, Saints, Pats, and Jets are gonna win.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 pm

i dont see any upsets either, except MAYBE dallas and thats only cause i hope to god they pull it out.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top