* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

JAGS and BiLlDoZeR_27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JAGS and BiLlDoZeR_27

Post by GREENERRRR on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Billy is by far the most improved player form season 1 to season 2... he made the playoffs in season 2 - and HE WILL BE A TEAM TO BEAT ION SEASON 3...

1ST OFF HE [PLAYS With Jags - who have CJ - ELI and Sydney RICE - each of these players are game changers and have to be accounted for in any game plan...

He makes in game ADJUSTMENTS WELL - if you are successful with 1 play - ITS UNLIKELY UI WILL BE SUCCESSFUL A 2ND TIME - becausae he once he sees a play - he counters them EFFECTIVELY...

He controls his MLB - and can make nice USER plays on quick passes to tghe RB and TEs...

Ofensively he uses play action well - BUT IS SUSPECTBLE TO THE BLITZ DUE TO THE INHERENT FLAW IN THE GAME WHNE U BLITZ AND SOME1 CALLS PLAY ACTION - he will go to 3 and 4 wr sets - and run CJ out of these sets - so be careful if u go to DIME and NICKEL sets (to counter multi wr formations) - because he will run with CJ and u could be tryn to tackle him with your 34d or 4th string CB - which is not gonna work!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JAGS and BiLlDoZeR_27

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 pm

I always said I knew Bill was gonna become a sleeper bro. In DW he plays in such a stacked conference there's no way he doesnt get better. And he's a cool ass dude on top of it all.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow of all the leagues that I am in this is the first scouting reportthat anybody has even done on me. But don't forget to add Brandon Marshall and Reggie Wayne to that mix as well
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum