* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

COD Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD Black Ops

Post by ezweightloss on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Personally I don't play COD, mainly because i suck so bad but also cuz i get bored of it rather quickly, but anyways i think now will be the moments where we see the people who are truly dedicated to the group. with some franchises already struggling this will just add another element. but if you wanna look at the glass half full maybe this will give EA incentive to improve some gameplay features on madden, doubtful but it's worth hoping for.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD Black Ops

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

got it last night and started downloading, i only play on pc for fps games but i've heard its pretty fun so far. i know it won't be nearly as good as battlefield but i'm lookin forward to playin it. its not a question of dedication, its just that madden is plain boring. if we had a 2k11/cod/battlefield group it'd be a lot more active.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:45 pm

well i can only speak for myself, and i personally find madden fun, that's y i'm in this group and i would guess the same for the rest of everyone else...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 pm

We go through this every year. You're right...I think we will finally see the people who are in these franchises to play in these franchises and the others will be replaced. We're moving at an excellent pace though...we've only had one advance in Season 2 in my deathwish franchise. Now I can only speak for my own franchise...I've noticed the other franchises slowing down considerably.
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

the game actually lags worse than madden (on pc), its totally unplayable until they can patch it. thats what happens when you try to copy paste code from console to pc...smh.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 pm

We always end up losing some players when COD comes out (hence forth i deem this to bealled the COD PHENOMINUM) lol

BUT i had some players come to me looking for Online Franchise to join 4 or 5 days after the release of COD... - i think what has happened is other franchises face the COD prhenominum too - THEY END UP DIEING B/C THEY DONT HAVE THE SIZE TO ABSORB SUCH PLAYER LOSSES LIKE THE MADDEN GROUP DOES... so sure we have lost some payers due to COD - but we gained some as well (NOT AS MANY AS WE LOST)

NEVERTHELESS - i would venture to say that we lost players that were truely UNCOMMITTED and clearly not guys we would call as the "backbonbe" of the madden Group (sorry to see thme go - but no big deal either) - AND WE GAINED GUYS WHO ARE SUPER COMMITTED TO MADDEN... so we just have to make them understand and buy into our MADDEN GROUP PHILOSPHY - and in the LONG RUN - perhaps the MADden group WILL BE STRONGER after the COD phenominum!!!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top