* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

crazy rivalary BEGINS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crazy rivalary BEGINS

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

My divisional opponent Str8coach have an obscene rivavalry started (in just 1 season)...

1st game i lost by 3....

2nd game (which decided who won hge division) HE WON IN OVERTIME....

3rd game (playoff game) - HE WINS AGAIN IN OVERTIME - on a tipped ball for a PIC 6 no less!!!! (who was open and would have clearly got a 1st down - AP tips the ball - the defender grabs it because he was 3 steps behind and the tip was rite at him)- that was definitely frusturating wat to lose - ESPECIALLY A PLAYOFF GAME!!

but i can CONFIRM THE NEW OVERTIME PLAYOFF RULES WORK BUT

QUESTION

we had a 10 minute timer to start overtime.... he scored 3 on his 1st possession - i got the ball back with 2;33 secopnds left (on the time clock) - at 2 minutes there was a 2 minute warning given.... DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE TIME CLOPCK WAS LIKE A HALF? meaning i was required to get at least 3 points by the time it ran down OR is the timer like a quarter and i would keep possession like it was the end of 1st or 3rd quarter (and we would switch the end of the field we defend)???

Good SIM player - fun games - he is a definite asset to the Madden Group...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: crazy rivalary BEGINS

Post by Rui_F on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Time wise Its like you are replaying the 4th quarter except if you scored a fg he gets ball if there is time left and its sudden death 1st to score wins, if you score td you win game over, if you lose possession i think its game over, if time runs out without you scoring at least a fg he wins game over, if you scored a fg you kick to him and he doesnt score by the end of the quarter it ends in a tie.
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Rui_F wrote:Time wise Its like you are replaying the 4th quarter except if you scored a fg he gets ball if there is time left and its sudden death 1st to score wins, if you score td you win game over, if you lose possession i think its game over, if time runs out without you scoring at least a fg he wins game over, if you scored a fg you kick to him and he doesnt score by the end of the quarter it ends in a tie.

I AM CERTAIN THAT A PLAYOFF GAME CANNOT END A TIE...

but i would love to know if i score a field goal in OVERTIME (playoffs) and the 10 minute quarter runs out - I WOULD WIN????

If thats the case i will take possession of the ball (if i had chgoice in OT) -AND RUN THE BALL DOWN HIS THROAT, play action and short pass him to DEATH - i can have a 10 minute drive with lil difficulty AND IN AN ACCEL CLOCK LG - even if i leave a bit of time left on the clock - it will be even tougher for the opponent to come back...

HAVE I JUST FOUND SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT ACCEL CLOCK???? LOL!
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:47 pm

yeah playoff game cant. It might just brake it and cause your ps3 to explode, or just go to sudden death one of the 2 would probably happen. But yeah there is no reason why u couldn't win with just a fg if you run the clock down.
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top