* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Lovvveeeee the lobby bums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lovvveeeee the lobby bums

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I just had to post about this one because it was so funny. I just played some guy Twistedblitz84 and he played as the eagles. Right away I'm like I'm just gonna run dollar qb contain all game until he runs the ball. Opening kickoff, he tries an IOR with desean, obviously I knew it was coming and hit sticked him, fumble, return TD. I'm up 7-0. Tries it again, and then tries to circle back, leaving him on his 10yd line. First 3 plays...4 wide...slant to desean (almost picked), screen to mccoy (tackle for loss), post to desean (dropped pick). 4th down runs a screen to lesean, 6yd gain. Turns the ball over on his 14yd line. Vey next play I run it in with Blount (I'm the bucs). up 14-0. He goes 4 and out next series. I go 3 and out kick a fg. up 17-0. Finally hits me right with an IOR (I covered the wrong side) and takes it to my 30. Next play, scramble with vick (reversed field twice) until he got smashed by McCoy and Barret Ruud picked it off for 6. 24-0 halftime. Tries an onside kick to open the third and I recover it, but I go 3 and out. He scores on the ensuing drive in 3 scramble and throw plays featuring no huddles between them. 24-7. Tries another onside kick but I recover it. 2 plays later, Blount for a 37yd scamper, 31-7. So I decided I'd take it easy and run the clock when I got the ball back. Next drive I stop hin after a decent drive. I run time off. 4qtr. He makes a couple drives, one ending in a fg to put it at 31-10 with about 2 min left. I'm prepared to just run it out, but he sends me a message calling ME a glitcher fag pussyfart. That was verbatim. So obviously I had to march down and score on him, then go for 2, and then kick an onside kick, which I recovered. Unfortunately, I couldn't get another score in with 30 seconds left. Had a shot but arrelious benn dropped a ball in the endzone.

It's hysterical the kind of people in these lobby games though.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok i have a very stupid question

Post by saastar on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

what is an IOR??? i have seen this abbrevatioin a couple times and i know abbrevations as in like yahoo messanger and all the other abbrevations people use these days but i dont know madden abbrevations.. and yes anyone can make fun of me if they want im just very slow and i need details... lmao...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovvveeeee the lobby bums

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 pm

inside out return, i have a vid deomstrating it and its illegal in the leagues.

"glitcher fag pussyfart"

thats pretty damn creative lol...
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

your going to have to show

Post by saastar on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

me the video falcon bc i cant find it on youtube.. and i think i understand but not sure... bc im thinking he means just he returns the ball inside with jackson behind blockers then cuts outside... which to me would be ok bc ur following ur blockers then cutting towards the opening.. but i dont think im understanding it right....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:24 pm

haha yeah I know, it was one of those times when someone tries to insult you but you can't help but laugh. Especially because the message appeared in the right hand corner of my screen with "glitcher fag pussyfart" as the subject.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Saastar there's a video of it in the rules section I think. It's definitely a glitch in the coverage AI being exploited. Following your blockers is ok.
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm

saastar wrote:me the video falcon bc i cant find it on youtube.. and i think i understand but not sure... bc im thinking he means just he returns the ball inside with jackson behind blockers then cuts outside... which to me would be ok bc ur following ur blockers then cutting towards the opening.. but i dont think im understanding it right....

here ya go...

falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks falcon

Post by saastar on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm

i actually had an dude in a league that i quit not to long ago that making a big fuss on ea on a thread i posted awhile back do the same thing to me the whole game!!!! he would move the front blocker like that video shows and then cut back to that side and he actually scored a td on that bs...

and green if u read this thread that is what king john in that league i left did to me the whole entire game that i bitched about and he said he slightly moved the guy.. that is total bs...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 pm

You don't even need to move te blocker. As long as u have a returner wh is fast enough the angle switch alone will do it
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 pm

saastar wrote:i actually had an dude in a league that i quit not to long ago that making a big fuss on ea on a thread i posted awhile back do the same thing to me the whole game!!!! he would move the front blocker like that video shows and then cut back to that side and he actually scored a td on that bs...

and green if u read this thread that is what king john in that league i left did to me the whole entire game that i bitched about and he said he slightly moved the guy.. that is total bs...

yeah he pm'd me on the ea forums but it was already after i played you and seen how active you are, his loss.
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 pm

saastar wrote:i actually had an dude in a league that i quit not to long ago that making a big fuss on ea on a thread i posted awhile back do the same thing to me the whole game!!!! he would move the front blocker like that video shows and then cut back to that side and he actually scored a td on that bs...

READ MY POSTS IN THREAD - in one of them i accuse him of running the IOR - which he was just clueslles about and is clearly part of his gameplan - THAT SHOWS HE IS NOT SIM NOR HOS LG - i cant believe that clown wont let that thread just "die" - U ARE ABSOLUTELY ROASTING HIM - and he looks worse and worse AFTER EVERY POST HE MAKES (AND SUBSEQUENTLY YOU REBUTTAL and make it even worse) - no TRUE SIME PLAYER WILL JOIN HIS LG IF THEY READ THAT THRERAD -

what u should do saastar is each time he advertises for players in his LG - make a post and include a link to that thread - so potential true SIM players are warned b4 they join...
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats even funnier

Post by saastar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:43 pm

is i had a buddy join this previous league where dude keep doing that IOR and my buddy that joined the league the nite of the draft... said the 2nd game of the season... just the 2nd game.. the dude he faced did a toss play out of the same formation the whole entire game.. i mean he said that the other guy didnt change anything just ran the play over and over and over.. and my buddy saved the replay sent it to the commish and he did nothing so my buddy quit the league.. i told him before week 1 that there was cheesers in that league and he could stay if he wanted... he said ill stay and see what happens.. and he saw what happened.. go cheesed the 2nd game of the season...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top